The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just returned from my hols it’s great having a bill break everyone should try it I mean OLLI and all that jazz it’s banging and stooning having all that extra cash and I don’t have to ask a man’s permission to spend mine 😜
I'm the same way! Popped out of the house to do some shopping at B&M yesterday. Left the water running but as I wasn't in the house I didn't have to pay any water bills!! My house may be a puddle of plaster and farble but that's all the more reason to set out for another van trip with the money I saved #setforlife 😎

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Fast forward to 9.10
Thick cow didn't even know what agriculture meant 😆 which is a bit rich coming from someone who looks like they belong in a sty!
I don't usually look at the click bait titles creepy puts up but is it just me or do esme and Isabelle have blood red tongues....? And why? It makes me feel ill.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m just catching up with yesterdays tit show but WOW! I am absolutely amazed that beaches are usually low down. Some might argue they are at “sea level” 😂🙄🙈 And don’t even get me started on the baby stuff! You would think she’s never been pregnant before.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
it’ll only get more explicit in the coming months, i knew she was gonna do this exact same happened to anastaia kingsnorth
I think it’s all over with the “boyfriend” that she was likely just chatting to for 6 or 7 months….

There’s been a daily bikini post since the start of July.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The thing with shorts is they are just random things on the bottom of the screen I click on alsorts of tit at work whilst bored
OT but isn't it bloody fantastic that you can now do that at work? 🤣 . I have probably inhaled more skills for my job from the internet in the last few years alone thanks to tik tok etc
---
I'm the same way! Popped out of the house to do some shopping at B&M yesterday. Left the water running but as I wasn't in the house I didn't have to pay any water bills!! My house may be a puddle of plaster and farble but that's all the more reason to set out for another van trip with the money I saved #setforlife 😎
Hope you can be back home soon x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s all over with the “boyfriend” that she was likely just chatting to for 6 or 7 months….

I’m glad that yesterday she finally got over her hate/fear of the beach

Not as if she hasn’t spent much of the last 2 years on one

Also who was taking those photos of Izzy and the other one with a attitude? 🤢🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 15
People mentioning that a lot of the old vlogs are on Youtube Kids. I can't find any of their vlogs when I use the search function. If I put in 'Ingham family' it brings up loads of Dad v Girls vlogs :unsure: what am I doing wrong?
Just goes to show how irrelevant they are. If I do a search I get some of their vlogs but most are for businesses with the name Ingham in the title or showjumping. I don’t use youtube kids so don’t know about how their searches work. On standard youtube if you search for Ingham Family, then go to their channel and click videos and select most popular then click on them, you’ll see they’ve been transferred as they advertise youtube kids beneath the vlog and comments are off.

Reactions: 8

Do you believe there was ever a boyfriend ? I don’t.

Reactions: 23
This has been tickling me for days - it’s pure DeLonge - My Forever Dave ‘re-imagines’ the fortnight he spent playing grumpy gooseberry with his mum and dad, tagging along on his brother’s honeymoon, as if he were an actual rockstar, ‘scouting locations’ and looking to get ‘energised and re-inspired’:-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Yep, that’s the vibes I’m getting. Sadly it will be hard to find many young adults willing to wait for you weeks on end whilst you go away & nor should they expect to. Yet another thing Chris and Sarah are denying those girls as they get older - any chance at a proper relationship of their own through his selfishness to want to run away as much as they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This has been tickling me for days - it’s pure DeLonge - My Forever Dave ‘re-imagines’ the fortnight he spent playing grumpy gooseberry with his mum and dad, tagging along on his brother’s honeymoon, as if he were an actual rockstar, ‘scouting locations’ and looking to get ‘energised and re-inspired’:-
Hi Steve, are you sure that’s your son, he’s not bad looking unlike you & Creepy. Did Granny groomer play away ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Told you Izzy's just getting in early for the job her parents have her lined up for come September - only fans. I mean they'll watch all sorts apparently on there, so she'll probably join lazy. That's what's lazy is alluding to when she talks about a second income.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Steve, are you sure that’s your son, he’s not bad looking unlike you & Creepy. Did Granny groomer play away ?
No, he’s definitely another of mine I’m afraid - you should see him without make-up, plus he’s an insufferable bell-end.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my gosh you guys, I'm sorry if this sounded sincere - I was trying to make a joke at Sarah's expense with her weird excuse that she doesn't have to pay bills when they're on holiday. I promise I don't live in a flooded farble house with a DPD van in the driveway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember the rant about "as soon as restrictions are lifted we are going to America". Let me guess, they found they couldn't so decided to have a kid instead, so it makes it look like they physically can't🤣❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fast forward to 9.10
Thick cow didn't even know what agriculture meant 😆 which is a bit rich coming from someone who looks like they belong in a sty!
Wonder who he’s texting behind lazyone

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.