The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was the actual surprise for them all ?

Ifam will get fed up hopefully of the constant clickbait none vlogs !

Reactions: 8
His pronunciation is f*cking hideous. He’s so incredibly thick.
SAG-RES !!!! Ask a local Creepstofire, you’re cringeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
K, so like.... how do I get in on this bill holiday?! Do I get to just....not pay for my apartment for the time I'm not there? Because I work 60 hours a week so if I could just not pay 1/3 of my rent and utilities, that'd be bleeping grand (and I mightn't need to work 60 hours a week....). lol. Or does it only work if you're #vanlifing?

Also, is your username a Sarah-ism? Because I'd like to know the story lol

Fast forward to 9.10
Thick cow didn't even know what agriculture meant 😆 which is a bit rich coming from someone who looks like they belong in a sty!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't want to sound like a broken record but we're all commenting on lower views on their vlogs but according to social blade their views are hitting 75k+ per day and rising! God knows what people are watching cos it isn't their most recent vlogs. Something isn't right there
Old vlogs most likely. There’s no way of knowing if they are being paid for all those views either as I think it includes those on youtube kids. I know the one they went viral with increases a very lot frequently (it’s now on 65 million, three million more than when I last checked a few months ago) but they won’t get a penny for those views, likewise all their other vlogs on youtube kids.
---
Think the smell might just tip off border security🤣🤣🤣
Aww spare a thought for them poor security dogs 😔 what did they do to deserve that (Chris stuffed stinking in a suitcase) in their day job?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I notice Izzy is prostituting herself again on IG. What sort of parents think this is OK? This time as a mother I felt I had to report it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
All their chuldrun eat with their mouths closed. Yeah right. Maybe stop asking them to open their mouths for photos. You know where those photos are going, you definitely do.
What kind of parents does that make you two ????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I notice Izzy is prostituting herself again on IG. What sort of parents think this is OK? This time as a mother I felt I had to report it.
it’ll only get more explicit in the coming months, i knew she was gonna do this exact same happened to anastaia kingsnorth

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What’s difference between van life food and food please? Asking for a friend
I’ll have a go at translating mingham
Food is a source of energy containing vitamins and a wide range of other nutrients needed for a healthy body and mind.
Van life food commonly referred to as slop mainly consists of cheese and carbs and a lot of sugar and is generally highly processed. The van life diet should only be consumed in limited quantities to avoid a high BMI, bloating and high cholesterol levels .
Please visit the mingham channel for visuals on how the van life diet can negatively impact your life when eaten in excess. 😂😂😂 Especially exhibit A creepy mingham as he is a prime example of a man going from a 1 to a -200 after a few years of excessive consumption of the van life diet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing with shorts is they are just random things on the bottom of the screen I click on alsorts of tit at work whilst bored

Reactions: 5
People mentioning that a lot of the old vlogs are on Youtube Kids. I can't find any of their vlogs when I use the search function. If I put in 'Ingham family' it brings up loads of Dad v Girls vlogs :unsure: what am I doing wrong?

Reactions: 3
Yeah the views are in shorts. My kids watch YouTube shorts like I was tiktok, quite a few kids don’t even watch YouTube videos anymore. No bloody patience.

Reactions: 5
It’s not good - every day she’s uploading bikini pics. Fine if you are an adult but she’s got a couple of months to go yet & she doesn’t really include anything else of herself anymore. Whether it’s to make a certain person jealous, attention seeking or for other reasons, at the end of the day she is still a child & on a public profile they really should be wanting to take more care to protect her. 😡

Still you get iFam defending it as well!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Fast forward to 9.10
Thick cow didn't even know what agriculture meant 😆 which is a bit rich coming from someone who looks like they belong in a sty!
as always he’s got that camera on the back of Izzy, disgusting rancid pervert

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It's very telling that all the vlogs the Ifam want to watch and rewatch, as you mentioned above, are the places they can't go to now.

There's no way they wouldn't rather be in a 6 bed pool villa in Florida. Isla would be in heaven.
But creepy ruined it for them all they could never go back to florida

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.