The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came back from a 3 day trip to Scotland, and I'm sure I've seen more of it then they did doing the nc500 tour 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What was the draw for Chris to Sarah? We know he targeted her because she's vulnerable, but what made him stay rather than pumping and dumping? (sorry)
She had everything that he was looking for in a partner. She was young, pretty, vulnerable and someone he felt he could hide his many hook ups with other women from. He would have love bombed her into oblivion and after allegedly being treated terribly by Isabelle's dad, Sarah would have fallen for Creepy hard. She once said that she didn't believe that anyone would want her as a 19 year old with a baby and that Creepy was her "knight in shining armour". Creepy would have loved the way that she idolised him.

What a beautiful story of love...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Sarah does realise credit isn't a form of income right? You do have to pay catalogues and credit cards back...
She also considers the old vlogs an asset. Just laying there generating passive income. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
3 days? Gosh, that will have been a nice break from paying the bills and mortgage 😊
K, so like.... how do I get in on this bill holiday?! Do I get to just....not pay for my apartment for the time I'm not there? Because I work 60 hours a week so if I could just not pay 1/3 of my rent and utilities, that'd be bleeping grand (and I mightn't need to work 60 hours a week....). lol. Or does it only work if you're #vanlifing?

Also, is your username a Sarah-ism? Because I'd like to know the story lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many times do you have to say to yourself that you have had such a wonderful day….. when your parked up in a dirt covered wasteland - and how many times a day do you have to look at your child and say how cute/sweet/advanced/how they love their siblings….. just to bleeping convince yourself - really think about it -do you say it to anyone 20 times a day …..so sad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Almost all of superstar Dave’s ‘concerts’ took place at 9.15, at the end of morning assembly. No tickets ever required. The whole ‘My Forever’ fantasy must have cost Zelda and Steve a fortune.
I just choked on an anchovie, laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
K, so like.... how do I get in on this bill holiday?! Do I get to just....not pay for my apartment for the time I'm not there? Because I work 60 hours a week so if I could just not pay 1/3 of my rent and utilities, that'd be bleeping grand (and I mightn't need to work 60 hours a week....). lol. Or does it only work if you're #vanlifing?

Also, is your username a Sarah-ism? Because I'd like to know the story lol
I think just send a few napkins with the times you’ll be away to the relevant people and all will be well.

My username is indeed a Sarahism 😊
They were in Singapore a couple of weeks after Chris’s victims started coming forward. Sarah was trying to sound smart (which as we all know never goes well) saying how she loves travelling and seeing new places, learning about other agricultures
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think just send a few napkins with the times you’ll be away to the relevant people and all will be well.

My username is indeed a Sarahism 😊
They were in Singapore a couple of weeks after Chris’s victims started coming forward. Sarah was trying to sound smart (which as we all know never goes well) saying how she loves travelling and seeing new places, learning about other agricultures
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Oh my goodness, that's so much better than I was expecting 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did he ever do the privacy screening on the stairs?
Also now needs to fix the gate 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A SURPRISE FOR US ALL! 😱 (FULL DAY OF VAN LIFE IN SAGRES PORTUGAL)

Creepstopher tells us how beautiful it is in Sagres. It’s very windy. He’s sure to slow down the footage when he pans over Isabelle. Its 18° but was meant to be 20°. They’ve decided to enjoy Sagres before they do something amazing tomorrow for a number of days. They don’t want to leave the area to just come back. They did most of the things there are to do in 2020. The weather is gorgeous and there’s a gorgeous cove with totally still water. They want to swim in the sea and cook gorgeous vanlife food. They’re always on the go go go and never spend a massive amount of time chilling and making the most of van life.

A singing cactus toy might end up staying in Sagres as it’s annoying Creepstopher. I think it’s meant to be a gift for a romantic partner as it sings happy birthday to “girlfriend” and then plays ‘I really like you’ by Carly Rae Jensen. Creepstopher probably hid it away for his side chick back in England but Mila stumbled upon it and he had to say it was for her.

Lazy thinks it’s lovely that they’re all chilling in the van. Isla is dressed like a 5 year old and clearly bored out of her mind. They’ve all been chatting. No one looks like they actually want to be there. Isabelle says it’s nice to enjoy the van. All the blinds are open. The blind behind Isabelle and Isla is shut.

Creepstopher gave Lazy a full list of what they could do today. The first was a 45 minute drive to a cove and a 20 minute walk to the beach. Waterpark. This and that. He fancied staying in the van today and Lazy agreed. They’re near a cove and he’s decided they’re going there in a minute. Lazy doesn’t like that Mila eats with her mouth open. All her chuldren eat with their mouths closed. Well that’s bullshit as I’ve definitely seen Jace eat with his mouth open recently. The van is rocking from the wind. Lazy burps because of water she drank. All of the cameras are broken apart from the GoPro and the camera they filmed Mila’s birthday with.

The kids walk down to the beach. Creepstopher films the proper gorgeous turquoise blue water. He can’t feel the wind as it’s well protected by the cliffs. Mila's hair blows in the wind. The waves are perfect for Mila with no scary big ones. Mila plays in the sand. Photo of Isabelle and Esme.

Creepstopher films Esme running into the sea with Isabelle still on her back. The nasty bullying brat pushes Isabelle over and he cackles. He lingers on Isabelle adjusting her bikini top. He tells Esme she’s a savage. She tried to do it the other day but Isabelle didn’t fall for it. When Creepstopher realised what she was doing he turned the camera on. More footage of the girls. Esme really does think she’s something special.

Creepstopher films some cars and wasteland. He walks over to the top of a cliff and films the view. Just another boring beach. Photo of him, Isabelle, Esme, Isla and Jace on the cliff. Poor Mila doesn’t get a look in. Sarah who? More cliffs. Clever Creepstopher tells us it’s a big old drop from the cliff down to the beach. Someone give him an A* and make him choke on it.

Lazy cooks. We’re shown her baguettes. Esme takes over the cooking so mother can have a much-needed sit down as she doesn’t get to do that much these days with her eleventy million sofas at home. The beach was stoooooooonin and a beautiful surprise. Most coves and beaches here are very low down and you have to proper hike down. It’s fine but you have to hike back up. It was a hill and a half but absolutely fine. She had hold of Jace and Mila’s hands and they were troopers. The baguettes will have steak, philly, cheese and she’s not sure what else in them. The beach was perfect for families and young chuldren. Jace and Mila didn’t need their floaties on as they were paddling on the shore and Lazy was right there. She had a thoroughly good time. Back at the van they all had showers to get the sand off everyone. Mila is asleep and Jace is almost falling asleep. Lazy loves impromptu days where they do what Creepstopher wants they want.

Lazy cackles at Mila eating a biscuit. Beside Mila is a pack of Creepstopher’s precious anti bacterial wipes. The irony of him being such a germaphobe is that he is the biggest germ of all. Half of the biscuit remains and Mila thinks it looks like a boat so sings 'Row your boat'. A bit of biscuit falls off so Lazy shoves it in her gob before Mila notices. Lazy asks if she’s embarrassed and says she’s naughty. Then she changes her mind and says she’s a good girl. They’re going to watch a documentary or some movie nice and cosy in the van.

Lazy will film a pregnancy update over the next few days but is starting to get symptoms. She feels she’s done pretty well but is constantly short of breath. Baby Waby had hiccups earlier and it’s the first time Lazy has ever felt them. She was cuddling Jace and he told her Baby Waby was kicking him. Lazy knew she had hiccups as it was the same pressure kick every time. Isabelle came over and felt it. She filmed it on her phone. Esme came over. Isla didn’t feel it because she was inside playing with her phone. Esme ran inside and told Creepstopher he had to feel it. He felt it twice and then felt a big movement. It was so so cute. Lazy hasn’t been out of breath before in this pregnancy. She’s so full and can’t finish a meal. She’s starving but will eat the smallest amount. She ate chips at the American diner the other day but couldn’t face the burger. Lazy thinks the baby has moved into a position where she’s crushing her lungs and stomach.

They’re staying in the same place as last night. Lazy fell asleep at midnight and didn’t wake up until it was light. Then she went back to sleep for a couple of hours. They’re checking into somewhere close by tomorrow.

End of vlog
1690585391666.png
1690585416028.png
1690585495758.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just returned from my hols it’s great having a bill break everyone should try it I mean OLLI and all that jazz it’s banging and stooning having all that extra cash and I don’t have to ask a man’s permission to spend mine 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't want to sound like a broken record but we're all commenting on lower views on their vlogs but according to social blade their views are hitting 75k+ per day and rising! God knows what people are watching cos it isn't their most recent vlogs. Something isn't right there

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.