The Ingham Family #296 Creepy has 2020 vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @michanson
1691176602323.png

TLDR
- The Inghams didn't upload yesterday or today so it's likely they're heading home. Chris has blamed today's missed upload on the van broadband having a "service update". All roaming services are 'effected' until Sunday so our ears will get a rest from all the screeching. They can't possibly buy data and service station Wi-Fi isn't good enough. There are amazing videos to come, including the VAN TOUR. Woooooohhhhoooooooooo!!!
- Sarah has missed at least two antenatal appointments due to the trip. The midwife is absolutely fine with it. She was very tired in Wednesday's vlog.
- It's been a fairly boring week with the Inghams. They visited the campsite swimming pool, visited the town Madeleine McCann vanished from to film the church and have a Chinese, visited a couple of beaches and went to Spar for paprika potatoes so they could recreate the 2020 trip.. Portuguese coves and beaches are low down.
- The van was broken into by a drill wielding Frenchman dressed in a balaclava. He conveniently stole Chris's phone. Half naked Chris shouted a very lot of bad words and then had to be comforted by vanlifers. None of the kids nor Lazy woke up. I think someone has been watching CrimeWatch repeats on Youtube. It's a made up story for insurance purposes.
- Sarah did another Q&A. Isabelle wants to be at the birth of Aurora/Nova/Morwenna/Primrose/Taylor but Esme went mad and told her she isn't allowed to go. Sarah isn't having a home birth because the midwife won't let her she doesn't want to upset Jace and Mila. The unfinished wardrobe room will be the baby's nursery.

Hi Steve 👋 I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say your son is incredibly thick. Tell him to stop embarrassing himself.

Creepstopher learn the difference you massive head bleep. Do the right thing and send your kids back to school.
1691173732579.png
1691173820924.png

Credit to @Cheezychips
1691174426634.png

I want to end this post with something a little different if that's ok. Ten years ago Chris directed an extremely homophobic term at a 19 year old Harry Styles, likely due to jealousy. Harry had already had the last laugh with his incredibly successful career versus Chris's, which never really took off. Harry is an incredibly generous man and has donated millions of pounds raised during his Love on Tour world tour to charity. Chris can't even afford a cold 99p burger for a homeless person at Christmas anymore.
1691175391900.png
1691175378314.png

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Thank you GreenCrow for another great recap.

Just marking my place by resharing the horrible hair loss suffered by Jace. 😔

1691177569892.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Brittany ferries are strict about their 32 week rule and no pregnant women who look ill. Other ferry companies are the same as they have extremely limited medical resources onboard (a gp or even only a nurse so they simply won’t risk it). They’d simply need to wait until Sarah was declared well enough to travel (which would require assessment in hospital as no way her consultant/midwife can do that over the phone) or the baby was born in France and had all the appropriate paperwork. The Santander ferry is Wednesday and Sunday only.

At this stage of her pregnancy no one will allow her to travel via ‘fast’ ferries regardless and she’s borderline being allowed on at all. She’s obviously unwell and likely to be turned away at the port. Chris can BS all he likes there’s no way they’ll risk someone pregnant that’s ill on board.

I suspect they’ve been given an appointment for the baby and told she must attend.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Whoa whoa whoa, what homophobic bullshit did Creepyfuck say about Harry Styles? I'm admittedly not his #1 fan but he's got more charisma and goodness in his pinky toe than Creepyfuck has in his entire family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Definitely not sticking up for the creepy one but I’m with three and this is what I get when logging in to my account
Don’t doubt there’s issues on the network, I doubt Creepy’s reasoning behind no vlog - because I think there’s all kinds of tit going down behind the scenes 🫣
Hope your network gets back online soon 🤞

Reactions: 22
Brittany ferries are strict about their 32 week rule and no pregnant women who look ill. Other ferry companies are the same as they have extremely limited medical resources onboard (a gp or even only a nurse so they simply won’t risk it). They’d simply need to wait until Sarah was declared well enough to travel (which would require assessment in hospital as no way her consultant/midwife can do that over the phone) or the baby was born in France and had all the appropriate paperwork. The Santander ferry is Wednesday and Sunday only.

At this stage of her pregnancy no one will allow her to travel via ‘fast’ ferries regardless and she’s borderline being allowed on at all. She’s obviously unwell and likely to be turned away at the port. Chris can BS all he likes there’s no way they’ll risk someone pregnant that’s ill on board.

I suspect they’ve been given an appointment for the baby and told she must attend.
I personally don’t think that they will get checked by any ferry company. This family get away with breaking the rules all the time and tbh she looks more obese than pregnant so can see how nobody would blink an eyelid.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I personally don’t think that they will get checked by any ferry company. This family get away with breaking the rules all the time and tbh she looks more obese than pregnant so can see how nobody would blink an eyelid.
Sadly I agree that they probably won’t get checked. rules like this are in place for a reason but the person at the crossing ports aren’t going to be medical professionals and although lazy looks exhausted and a bit unwell she still seems to be at the stage where she put on a brave face while they go through the passport checks and probably lay out in the back of the RV once they’ve got through etc.

Getting past them will be as simple as….how many weeks pregnant are you? 30? Great, hop on board.

It’s almost like they have that Jedi mind trick: ‘we are not the minghams you are looking for’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh where is our local mummy of four lady when we need her!!! She needs to be giving hourly updates as to movements at Mingham Manor (even though she probably has a busy life of her own)!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Chris Ingham showing his true colours in that Tweet. He is such a horrible man. Chris, Harry Styles is a 1000 times better than you are and you know it and you also proved that on top of being a creep, a pedophile and an abuser, you are also homophobic. What a horrid man you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Chris Ingham showing his true colours in that Tweet. He is such a horrible man. Chris, Harry Styles is a 1000 times better than you are and you know it and you also proved that on top of being a creep, a pedophile and an abuser, you are also homophobic. What a horrid man you are.
Did you not see Lazy’s LGBTQ comment last year?

Birds of a feather those 2

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Forgot a couple zeroes there, love

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We tattlers, between us, must cover all the phone and broadband providers. Has anyone had notification from there supplier of a similar service upgrade affecting their service this weekend?

Reactions: 14
We tattlers, between us, must cover all the phone and broadband providers. Has anyone had notification from there supplier of a similar service upgrade affecting their service this weekend?
I’m with three, the same as them and this is what’s displayed when I log in my account

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Them not pre-buying the data when they’d had advance notification of the system upgrade is like a Police Officer turning out to a fight without their radio, handcuffs, baton and CS. It’s their job FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2357235

TLDR
- The Inghams didn't upload yesterday or today so it's likely they're heading home. Chris has blamed today's missed upload on the van broadband having a "service update". All roaming services are 'effected' until Sunday so our ears will get a rest from all the screeching. They can't possibly buy data and service station Wi-Fi isn't good enough. There are amazing videos to come, including the VAN TOUR. Woooooohhhhoooooooooo!!!
- Sarah has missed at least two antenatal appointments due to the trip. The midwife is absolutely fine with it. She was very tired in Wednesday's vlog.
- It's been a fairly boring week with the Inghams. They visited the campsite swimming pool, visited the town Madeleine McCann vanished from to film the church and have a Chinese, visited a couple of beaches and went to Spar for paprika potatoes so they could recreate the 2020 trip.. Portuguese coves and beaches are low down.
- The van was broken into by a drill wielding Frenchman dressed in a balaclava. He conveniently stole Chris's phone. Half naked Chris shouted a very lot of bad words and then had to be comforted by vanlifers. None of the kids nor Lazy woke up. I think someone has been watching CrimeWatch repeats on Youtube. It's a made up story for insurance purposes.
- Sarah did another Q&A. Isabelle wants to be at the birth of Aurora/Nova/Morwenna/Primrose/Taylor but Esme went mad and told her she isn't allowed to go. Sarah isn't having a home birth because the midwife won't let her she doesn't want to upset Jace and Mila. The unfinished wardrobe room will be the baby's nursery.

Hi Steve 👋 I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say your son is incredibly thick. Tell him to stop embarrassing himself.

Creepstopher learn the difference you massive head bleep. Do the right thing and send your kids back to school.
View attachment 2357107View attachment 2357110

Credit to @Cheezychips
View attachment 2357136

I want to end this post with something a little different if that's ok. Ten years ago Chris directed an extremely homophobic term at a 19 year old Harry Styles, likely due to jealousy. Harry had already had the last laugh with his incredibly successful career versus Chris's, which never really took off. Harry is an incredibly generous man and has donated millions of pounds raised during his Love on Tour world tour to charity. Chris can't even afford a cold 99p burger for a homeless person at Christmas anymore.
View attachment 2357161View attachment 2357159
Think this needs to be sent to lots of newspapers, they will love a good story like this.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2357235

TLDR

View attachment 2357107View attachment 2357110

Credit to @Cheezychips
View attachment 2357136

View attachment 2357161View attachment 2357159
Oh Chris ,do bore off!Nobody is hanging on for your yawn fest vlogs fool.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.