The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking they could just hide in the back of the van for the ferry bit dont you have to get out and walk through passport control? You do for a coach anyway.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if next years holiday is just gonna be same as 2021 and the same spots they stayed at ?

Do you think they just want a baby born out of the UK ? And they do release they have to get a passport for the baby before they come back

Reactions: 18
I honestly don't think that at all, I don't think she'd listen. I'm as pregnant as she is and if I felt any of her symptoms then I'd take myself to be checked, I see that as my responsibility not my husband's. I don't think Chris is stopping her going anywhere - I thinks she's too pig headed, too selfish and too self-centred to go. She thinks she knows best and will never listen to anyone about anything for fear of "missing out" (on nothing) or maybe she doesn't want to risk being admitted and being out of the way leaving Chris unsupervised. Either way I don't think in any way she's a poor victim at Chris's hands, she's just a selfish witch. She's equally vile herself and will just keep insisting she's fine as she's an expert on being pregnant.
This comes up on here quite a lot- whether Sarah is a victim of Chris's abuse, or if she's just a horrible person. But I think it's both. You can be a vile person and still suffer abuse.
Chris gaslights Sarah (and the children) that is fact, because he's done it numerous times on vlogs. He is very aware of her lack of intelligence and common sense and uses it to his advantage.
Sarah doesn't understand or care enough about complications in pregnancy to push to get checked out. But Chris knows this and isn't encouraging her to get checked out either.
And if Sarah had a sudden epiphany earlier on in the holiday and asked Chris to go home, there's no way he would have turned round and went back.

Reactions: 36
This comes up on here quite a lot- whether Sarah is a victim of Chris's abuse, or if she's just a horrible person. But I think it's both. You can be a vile person and still suffer abuse.
Chris gaslights Sarah (and the children) that is fact, because he's done it numerous times on vlogs. He is very aware of her lack of intelligence and common sense and uses it to his advantage.
Sarah doesn't understand or care enough about complications in pregnancy to push to get checked out. But Chris knows this and isn't encouraging her to get checked out either.
And if Sarah had a sudden epiphany earlier on in the holiday and asked Chris to go home, there's no way he would have turned round and went back.
That's true. I guess I just cannot imagine Sarah "No child will ever stop me doing what I want to do when it comes to travel" Ingham suggesting to turn around at any point. I do agree with you though.

Reactions: 27
Don’t you just drive onto a ferry? so in theory the staff at the port won’t even see big mumma’s belly If she puts a blanket over it? Just a thought - I have only ever driven on one in a car to France and we only got out when we were on

Reactions: 16
Wonder if next years holiday is just gonna be same as 2021 and the same spots they stayed at ?

Do you think they just want a baby born out of the UK ? And they do release they have to get a passport for the baby before they come back

I floated this thought a few threads back I wouldn’t put it past them

Reactions: 9
Thing is you can decline monitoring or medical visits. Just as you can decline any medical interventions at all, for anything. However no contact or evasion of services when booked in originally sets off a cascade of safeguarding, and initial safeguarding referral to social services, and “I was on holiday” just won’t cut it as a reason.
---
I also wonder if they are on the Santander to Portsmouth crossing, hence the lack of vlog.

Reactions: 19
It’s a bit late now for a van tour. Their trip is nearly over. No one will be interested.

There’s no way Lazy will truly care about medical appointments. I hope the relevant authorities throw the book at her. Any issues and she’ll just film herself cackling about it in front of the camera. I very much doubt Creepstopher will be allowed to film a cesarean, especially an emergency one. I’d love to see him denied access to the theatre but begging to go in because he’s a Doctor G. They just don’t realise how serious these situations can be. I used to watch One Born and remember a couple of cesareans being so urgent that the surgeons had to start incisions before the mother was fully sedated.

Reactions: 25
Thing is you can decline monitoring or medical visits. Just as you can decline any medical interventions at all, for anything. However no contact or evasion of services when booked in originally sets off a cascade of safeguarding, and initial safeguarding referral to social services, and “I was on holiday” just won’t cut it as a reason.
---
I also wonder if they are on the Santander to Portsmouth crossing, hence the lack of vlog.
I had a next door neighbour reported to social services by her health visitor she was so upset, she had missed health visitor appointments and the health visitor had left two cards for her to make contact through her door. The neighbour moved not long after so I don’t know the outcome but I remember her telling me how angry she was at the health visitor for reporting her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was thinking they could just hide in the back of the van for the ferry bit dont you have to get out and walk through passport control? You do for a coach anyway.
Not an option. They’d be checking the RV for illegals.

(OT but just noticed I’m now a VIP! Exciting! 🥰 )
---

I think they’re just stupid. When I looked it up, not because I was thinking of doing it, it’d actually quite complicated and not easy at all. There’s a specific number of days you can spend in the EU since we left as well as them not being allowed to travel until deemed well enough.
---
It appears ferries cut off at 32 weeks, some 28, even those that say they’ve no cut off. Just did a quick search and there were posts by pregnant women refused crossings on week 31 asking what they should do. The replies I could see were basically the woman had been a bloody idiot. Maybe they’ve asked for medical evidence she’s fit to travel back and the Team have said no as she’s not been seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I don't think they really thought far enough ahead to imagine the baby being born whilst they are still away. They just have the attitude of it won't happen to them. It's always been fine before so why wouldn't it this time. When they went to Scotland not long before Mila's due date Sarah even said it was fine because all her children had been late so this one would be too. This attitude has been passed to the children too and they think they can do what they like and everything will go their way.

Reactions: 31
A tattler on this thread was asking the other day if they'd done a van tour. So nice of them to oblige 🤣 canny wait to see all the "modifications" (ie death traps) he's "installed". twit.
That was me!! Oooh I feel “seen” 😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not an option. They’d be checking the RV for illegals.

(OT but just noticed I’m now a VIP! Exciting! 🥰 )
---

I think they’re just stupid. When I looked it up, not because I was thinking of doing it, it’d actually quite complicated and not easy at all. There’s a specific number of days you can spend in the EU since we left as well as them not being allowed to travel until deemed well enough.
---
It appears ferries cut off at 32 weeks, some 28, even those that say they’ve no cut off. Just did a quick search and there were posts by pregnant women refused crossings on week 31 asking what they should do. The replies I could see were basically the woman had been a bloody idiot. Maybe they’ve asked for medical evidence she’s fit to travel back and the Team have said no as she’s not been seen.
It's also not going to help that she looks like she's 9 months already. She might have the proof of her due date but how big she is could draw attention with someone wanting to check and if she's unwell could lead to them not letting her travel.

Reactions: 18
That was me!! Oooh I feel “seen” 😏🤣
I must admit, I'm a very lot jealous, I wish he would notice me 😞 but there are so many thousands and hundreds of us that vie for his attention. Maybe one day... until then I can dream....

Screenshot_2023-08-03-19-40-56-997.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.