The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. All hospitals have requirements for safeguarding and there’s loads of red flags here.

Remember to get her back to the UK Chris would need to get her through customs and on to the ferry. All providers say they can refuse to take pregnant women who look ill and over 28 weeks some require a Dr certificate.

IF he got her back I can see them keeping her in as she’s been so irresponsible - and that will be a nasty shock. Our hospital now doesn’t allow people to stay in bed, everyone’s expected to up, dressed and washed before breakfast at 8:30 ready for ward rounds that start at 9. Lunch 12:30, evening meal 6pm, lights out 10pm. No snacking, meals and portions strictly controlled and on notes.

It’s people watching old vlogs like the Christmas ones that earn them nothing as they’re on youtube kids. I’ve seen comments saying people watch old vlogs instead.
Sorry in advance for being dumb but how are they on YouTube kids they look like they’re on their regular videos ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry in advance for being dumb but how are they on YouTube kids they look like they’re on their regular videos ?
If you click on their videos and order by popularity, click most popular vlog and pause immediately, scroll down and you’ll see an advert for downloading youtube kids and comments off, that’s how you know a vlog has been transferred.

Finding them on youtube kids is almost impossible though apparently (I don’t have it so know nothing of this).

There’s no other indicator, though they would have been told of the transfer but too thick to understand. All vlogs that are intended for children are put on youtube kids. Their Christmas and birthday vlogs up until 2020 (I think, not checked recently) have all been transferred.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you click on their videos and order by popularity, click most popular vlog and pause immediately, scroll down and you’ll see an advert for downloading youtube kids and comments off, that’s how you know a vlog has been transferred.

Finding them on youtube kids is almost impossible though apparently (I don’t have it so know nothing of this).

There’s no other indicator, though they would have been told of the transfer but too thick to understand. All vlogs that are intended for children are put on youtube kids. Their Christmas and birthday vlogs up until 2020 (I think, not checked recently) have all been transferred.
Thank you becca well that’s good because their vlogmas are the most popular.
Is that why lazy is droning on for most of the new slogs so it’s mainly an adult and not the kids for the most part ?

Reactions: 16
Thank you becca well that’s good because their vlogmas are the most popular.
Is that why lazy is droning on for most of the new slogs so it’s mainly an adult and not the kids for the most part ?
she just loves the sound of her own voice 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched a vlogmas and wow everyone is right their decline is obvious they used to look so put together and isla was chatting about school with such enthusiasm and she looked so confident.
S&C looked ten years younger the past four years sitting in the sun has taken a huge toll.
Creepy was wearing a blade life top and now it’s van life I guess he needs all the distractions from his tit life 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My life just keeps getting more puzzling by the day. We’ve had a flood alert from the Environment Agency. This is not unusual and thankfully we’ve not had problems since 2001. Query of the day from the cleaner, was, can your rabbits swim? In all fairness I’ve never asked them and they definitely don’t have buoyancy aids. Where’s Kayak Paul when he’s needed? I will be relocating them to the loft - just in case 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Ingham Family posted:
No video from us today 😢 But we will be back as normal tomorrow & VAN TOUR is coming the day after!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh that's unexpected. They often have days where they don't post, but to announce it this far in advance is unusual.

Reactions: 16
Oh that's unexpected. They often have days where they don't post, but to announce it this far in advance is unusual.
Something has happened I expect. But he still got in shots of his daughters in bikinis and fattys boobs!! Disgusting man

Reactions: 21
I honestly think Chris will tell her she’s fine and won’t let her go to the hospital.
I honestly don't think that at all, I don't think she'd listen. I'm as pregnant as she is and if I felt any of her symptoms then I'd take myself to be checked, I see that as my responsibility not my husband's. I don't think Chris is stopping her going anywhere - I thinks she's too pig headed, too selfish and too self-centred to go. She thinks she knows best and will never listen to anyone about anything for fear of "missing out" (on nothing) or maybe she doesn't want to risk being admitted and being out of the way leaving Chris unsupervised. Either way I don't think in any way she's a poor victim at Chris's hands, she's just a selfish witch. She's equally vile herself and will just keep insisting she's fine as she's an expert on being pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's clear that Lazy is not on top form but neither of them will admit this trip was a pointless mistake.
She probably doesn't want to/can't vlog and Creepy won't take responsibility for anything so there's at least a couple of days without a daily vlog.

Maybe by some miracle they've seen sense and are monster hardcore driving home before anything bad happens. They also know they can't do many more repetitive pool/beach vlogs, no matter how much they big up the campsite of dreams and local area.

Reactions: 23
Maybe she’s been reading here and finally headed home / understood how serious her condition could be because people here stated that the baby AND HER are at risk. Given all the posts on here about how risky she’s being lately… she’ll happily jeopardize her child’s life but not her own. Probably the looming prenatal appointments too, but I’m from the USA so idk exactly how things work across the pond.

Reactions: 20
They obviously need to make back some time to get ahead, especially with the van tour giving them an extra day too. Maybe this is the journey home?

They should never have gone on this trip, all they have done is be uncomfortable whilst doing exactly the same as they have before, and will do again next year. They could have easily missed out this year, done some days out closer to home and done their walk down memory lane some other time. Does anyone really need to reminisce about just 3 years ago, it's usually a much longer timeframe, especially if life is much the same as it is for them.

Chris and Sarah can only put themselves first, they don't care about what is best for the children and Chris doesn't even care if this is safe for Sarah. They go through life thinking they can do whatever they want, and it's gotten them to a stage where they have to keep their children isolated, they have no friends and are on the run all the time. That's no life and I'm happy to have no holiday but a safe home and friends that are there no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe she’s been reading here and finally headed home / understood how serious her condition could be because people here stated that the baby AND HER are at risk. Given all the posts on here about how risky she’s being lately… she’ll happily jeopardize her child’s life but not her own. Probably the looming prenatal appointments too, but I’m from the USA so idk exactly how things work across the pond.
Well in my humble opinion if creepy had any empathy or love for his wife and unborn baby girl he would have her on a plane asap with family waiting to support her in England. Love is about putting your own selfish needs aside for the good of the person you love clearly he didn’t get that memo.
ETA the van tour would have been prerecorded because they always have a couple of back up videos so no slog tomorrow either something is definitely up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
More likely she’s been threatened with being reported for not turning up to appointments. Anything she reads here she does the opposite because she likes to troll.

Reactions: 24
If Lazy drops down dead .... which is looking likely at the moment all those children will end up in foster care because I can't see that perverted child molester taking the wheel like.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Chris is all about Chris and Sarah is all about herself and unlimited shopping sprees. There’s not one thought about the baby she is carrying or her own health which 5 children are having to watch.

Reactions: 19
He looked well pissed at the end of the vlog and with a small kid on board what an idiot.
I have a close family member that is a consultant neurosurgeon he said categorically that those scooters should be banned, he said if you could see the number of injuries that I do you wouldn’t question it, he has had five patients in one WEEK in a serious condition because of them they’re a death trap.
People are too dumb to realise they are illegal on uk roads (and pavements!) unless hired through a handful of companies. The number used in London is ridiculous. I saw one bloke using one with a small (under 12 months) baby strapped to his bleeping chest!!! You hear the same old excuses people trotted out with segways, “but why do places sell them?”. Some people, like the Minghams, are a waste of skin

Reactions: 11
Probably had another call from the midwife with an appointment that she must attend, she missed 28 weeks, got rung at 29 and told to attend at 30 which is now. Where I am they’d be coming back to safeguarding meetings for the whole family including children. As there will be serious concerns that require addressing.

However, they’ve got to convince the ferry she’s fit enough first. Good luck with that.

They’d never get the RV into a hospital car park. There’s no way and the spoilt brat don’t want nuffin to spoil his #vanlife (or more accurately #vandeath)

They’ve screwed up big time with a pointless boring holiday where they’ve been before for no reason, and, needlessly put two lives at risk. Something happens to Sarah there’s no way spoilt brat will hang around.

Perhaps their luck has finally run out.
I hope so.
---
She won’t be allowed to fly.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.