The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have children so unsure … can anything actually be done by the hospital, in the way of consequences, for them missing all of these appointments?

Reactions: 10
Amilia or Amalie/Amelie is my guess.

For crying out loud, it’s cordial, not juice, and it’s processed crap you shouldn’t be giving to a two and a four year old. At that age, they should only be drinking water and milk.

Oh my gosh, don’t ask the ifam about the water temperature, google it and use what you learn to teach your children.

They don’t have a sun tent to keep the children in the shade on the beach.

Why the hell isn’t Isabelle wearing a helmet whilst riding her scooter? They are riding on the road and riding at speed.

The kids don’t eat lunch. Of course they don’t, they snack on crap all day long. You should be making them lunches and making sure they are not scoffing copious amounts of sugar instead.

There is nothing “juicy” about a ham roll and some oven potatoes. Sounds quite dry, actually. I think they need to replace the word “juicy” with the word dry because usually whatever they are deeming “juicy” isn’t.

Sarah’s lips aren’t dry and crusty for a change. Keep it up, love.

Their holiday really is so boring that all they have to look forward to is potatoes from a Spar.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
If I’ve been misinterpreted then must clarify there is no ‘anti-council estate narrative’ from me ever . Whilst I have enjoyed an extremely fortunate life I’ve also known and helped many who have not. There are millions of lovely and hardworking families who live in rented properties. Sarah and her birth family appear not to belong in that category. For now, she has left her past behind her due to selling her kids on a plate to all kinds. When the 💩 hits the fan I suspect she will not be sitting pretty with 6 kids and an missing pedalo husband who has taken off to pastures new.
So true.My late husband was brought up on a council estate ,worked until the day before he was admitted to hospital (The op from which he would not recover).He was a good hard working decent man ,husband and father.Chris however is none of these. The "he`ll run and leave her" train of thought i`m not completely sold on. WHen they were at their height (YouTube "fame" wise) ,i suppose i could somewhat see what very young and vunerable girls saw in him.He also looked very different to how he does now. That being the case.Their channel is failing badly ,they`ve precious little money from what we can gage ,judging by their appearances and having to live their "best lives" ,squashed together in a confined hot stinking van/rv.So ,apologies for the long winded post ,but i fail to see what anyone would find (cough) attractive about Chris Ingham. Then you have to add his reputation ,which ,no matter how far he runs ,never lleaves him.The majority of people now know ,he`s a grubby grimy dirty old man.No prospects.No morals and no likeability factor. I feel so much for the kids ,as they`ll be the ones who`ll suffer once this charade is all over (Unless granny and grandpa rescue them).CHris and his foul overbearing enabler of a wife ,can rot as far as i`m concerned.They`ve made their bed ,and can lie in it ..hopefully together ,as ,at least they`ll not inflict their nasty ways on any other poor unsuspecting soul.Karma can be a right b)tch ,but it`s very overdue.Sorry.Not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In every vlog screenshots posted here, they all look sunburned, greasy hair/faces, and like they haven’t washed in ages - before they even venture to the beach or local OLLI Lidl/Spar, where they would naturally sweat in that heat.
It’s total neglect of those children.
They don’t have adequate sun cover, lotion, hats or drinks to keep them all hydrated.

As for Lazy napping in the sun, with 2 much smaller kids running around, and the three older girls - and Creepy vlogging, and not watching the ones who require supervision properly (too busy filming Isabelle in her bikini 🤢) -
They are both a neglectful pair of cunts.
I can’t have any sympathy for Lazy, as there’s no way on earth they should’ve procreated again, as they can’t manage the children they already have 😑
Instead of turning back when the extreme temperatures hit, they ploughed on on their OLLI fantasy tin can extravaganza - despite Lazy STILL showing all the signs of pre-eclampsia.
She continues to show daily how little she cares for any of her kids, and carries on popping them out at Creepy’s behest, purely for YouTube views.
She chose to be heavily pregnant, and go on this ridiculous “memory” trip, when they could go home tomorrow - so I have zero sympathy for either of them.

If she was a caring mother, who ensured the best for her children, and didn’t stand by n*nce boy when she found out about all his horrid behaviour, I would feel totally different - but these pair don’t deserve any sympathy, when they continue to neglect, exploit and put their children in precarious situations just so they don’t have to both go and get jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well i'm happy to be proved wrong. Here we are over 10 hours later and the views are shockingly low. 🤣🤣

1691046495957.png

1691046523751.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lazy looked really ill tonight, wouldn't mind betting she will be in hospital before she gets home

Reactions: 15
Lazy looked really ill tonight, wouldn't mind betting she will be in hospital before she gets home
If she's taken in I suspect it won't be until they're home as it's unlikely they have the correct insurance, I think they'll lie and say it's heat stroke or food poisoning. No way will they admit it was their negligence that caused her to be admitted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I honestly think Chris will tell her she’s fine and won’t let her go to the hospital.
If it got to a stage where she was really unwell I could imagine him just telling her to lay on the bed whilst he drives them home first before taking her to hospital. He doesn't want to end his trip early and as much as he would love the Youtube views of having Sarah unwell in hospital plus a potential early birth in a foreign country, he doesn't want the logistical nightmare that would come with it.

Reactions: 28
I know it's often pointed out about his hair but it's absolutely shocking to me that they continue to put it up in a high pony, look at how tight that hairband is!
The yellow area is where he's lost hair, the red area is now starting to thin dramatically like the yellow area started to months ago and the blue is where his actual hairline is now starting.
They're doing irreversible damage to that child's hair. She needs to stop putting it up in tight hairstyles.
Do you remember when she had hair loss after pregnancy and went on and on about how self conscious it made her feel, how she had bald patches and it then went tufty? Why is it not ok for her to have hair loss (that will repair itself after pregnancy) but it's ok for her 4 year old to have it.
She uses a claw clip in her hair, nice and loose, no tension around the hairline at all!

View attachment 2349872View attachment 2349878
This is Jace's hair a year ago, August 2022. You can see the difference! I know it's mainly down in the photos but you can see lots of healthy new hair growth coming through at the front. Also his hair doesn't look thin in the old photos where the parting is, so it doesn't appear he is receding here and has a comb over to hide it. It definitely appears that he has traction alopecia.

InCollage_20230803_091337977_edit_358743851682759.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Imagine going down memory lane …..to buy potatoes from Spar
I would love to see the local people /houses/food shops /bakeries not flipping Spar/Lidl
Love to see them greet locals just a polite good morning.
Time youtube stops this nonsense .Parents exploiting their children to pay the bills.

Reactions: 33
There is nothing “juicy” about a ham roll and some oven potatoes. Sounds quite dry, actually. I think they need to replace the word “juicy” with the word dry because usually whatever they are deeming “juicy” isn’t.
They should start breaking into song every time they see 🎶 a juicy ham sarnie, a juicy ham sarrrrrnie 🎶 in a re-enactment of the good old days. Pineapples are a bit out of budget these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Lazy claims she's exhausted and falling asleep/nearly falling asleep all over the place and Creepy's priority for the next day is to go get the flipping potatoes.
I bet his trip will take twice as long as expected as he makes the most of his freedom.

I wonder if all this almost obsessive nostalgia, especially where they say "the girls wanted to do X again/go to Y again/eat the potatoes" is the girls desperate for routine and some familiarity as they live in chaos most of the time and are always bracing themselves for the next 'surprise'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
💥 SUPER CUTE POW WOW HOME AIR BNB - WITH HOT TUB!! 💥

Thumbnail of Izzy in an ill fitting bikini and lazy spread out in the hot tub now 18 months pregnant.
BANGING I’ll rock up on my scooter and take a look if it’s sweet best one I’ve ever seen ever ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t have children so unsure … can anything actually be done by the hospital, in the way of consequences, for them missing all of these appointments?
Yes. All hospitals have requirements for safeguarding and there’s loads of red flags here.

Remember to get her back to the UK Chris would need to get her through customs and on to the ferry. All providers say they can refuse to take pregnant women who look ill and over 28 weeks some require a Dr certificate.

IF he got her back I can see them keeping her in as she’s been so irresponsible - and that will be a nasty shock. Our hospital now doesn’t allow people to stay in bed, everyone’s expected to up, dressed and washed before breakfast at 8:30 ready for ward rounds that start at 9. Lunch 12:30, evening meal 6pm, lights out 10pm. No snacking, meals and portions strictly controlled and on notes.

The daily views on their vlogs are dire yet according to social blade they're now averaging views of 81k per day and it's increasing?! Someone make it make sense please??
It’s people watching old vlogs like the Christmas ones that earn them nothing as they’re on youtube kids. I’ve seen comments saying people watch old vlogs instead.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.