The Ingham Family #295 Lazy is calling out all the hydrogeologists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can be denied travel if unwell. Which it appears is a very real possibility. There’s some providers that refuse post 28 weeks without a Dr letter, which she won’t have. The ones that allow have a caveat that they are allowed to refuse travel if woman looks to be unwell at *any* stage of pregnancy. Sarah certainly does. She wouldn’t be allowed to fly at this stage.

So she can be refused travel and that means giving birth in France and, both of them only allowed to travel when deemed fit to do so. I don’t believe for one minute they’d be insured to do that. Supposedly they had full pregnancy insurance incase of any issues yet no help was sought with the swelling. Those readings obviously weren’t done by any professionals.

She’s 30 weeks now (I think) and supposed to be seeing consultant this week. Full safeguarding should be incoming now and look at the whole family unit. Not only Sarah and the baby.

They’re being very very silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve said this before, but I loathe the anti-council estate narrative. Let’s not beat around the bush either, as this is exactly what it is.
If I’ve been misinterpreted then must clarify there is no ‘anti-council estate narrative’ from me ever . Whilst I have enjoyed an extremely fortunate life I’ve also known and helped many who have not. There are millions of lovely and hardworking families who live in rented properties. Sarah and her birth family appear not to belong in that category. For now, she has left her past behind her due to selling her kids on a plate to all kinds. When the 💩 hits the fan I suspect she will not be sitting pretty with 6 kids and an missing pedalo husband who has taken off to pastures new.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Today and tomorrow!! OMG you could do a vlog about the time you lived in Spar
I'm in stitches at this 🤣 absolutely howling, so much so I'm being told to shut up from the other half as he's trying to "rest" (we're not long back from seeing Oppenheimer at the cinema, it's 3 hours long so I think it's taken it out of him, poor soul, to be honest tho he buggered off about an hour into it for 30 minutes, our 17 year old daughter and I loved it but he said it was "absolutely sh*te." And yes, he was sat in the lobby on his phone, considering downing a pint our of boredom 😂 uncultured swine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think, when the go back to their mansion, they'll be able to call it a holiday? They spend more time away from it than in it? Imagine - "GOING ➡➡ ON HOLIDAY➡ TO OUR➡ OWN➡➡ HOUSE"

Edit - sorry, ➡ meant to add, I've decided ➡ just to randomly ➡ chuck arrows everywhere now, cause I feel ➡ like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think, when the go back to their mansion, they'll be able to call it a holiday? They spend more time away from it than in it? Imagine - "GOING ➡➡ ON HOLIDAY➡ TO OUR➡ OWN➡➡ HOUSE"
💥 SUPER CUTE POW WOW HOME AIR BNB - WITH HOT TUB!! 💥

Thumbnail of Izzy in an ill fitting bikini and lazy spread out in the hot tub now 18 months pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve said this before, but I loathe the anti-council estate narrative. Let’s not beat around the bush either, as this is exactly what it is.
I have family in Seacroft and I have to regularly sit on my hands so I don’t get myself a warning or a ban
---
I feel that Sarah does not give a tit about this baby other than buying clothes and giving it a cutesy name. I’d love to fast-forward a decade and see how they’re all doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she is consultant led due to risk factors and could not make her appointment due to her holiday, I'm sure it's quite normal at this time of year for expectant mothers to delay their appointments due to holidays that were booked before they were aware of the pregnancy, but the inghams have been away for much longer than the usual 1 - 2 week holiday, and nothing is booked untill last minute. It seems nothing is booked untill last minute, she is 2 weeks over her appointment and still not going home, I assume the consultant expected her to book for a week or 2 later on her arrival back home - I would put money on her not booking that appointment untill she got home as she has no idea when that will be. There has been posts here of her swelling, breathlessness and now extreme tiredness, it's not looking good.

I have a work colleague who due to COVID has had her trip to visit family in Australia moved on and on for years. Finally it was booked and going ahead. She found out she was pregnant and would be away for her 12 week scan, her midwife arranged an early scan at 10 weeks to be safe and then a further scan at 14 weeks on her return (as the 10 week scan is not as detailed as the 12 week). She is midwife lead, not considered a risky pregnancy, and going on a long haul flight, midwife and Dr were cautious.

Travelling across Europe in a van for a very lot of hours hours at a time has got to be as bad (if not worse) than a long haul flight. There is no way she has discussed her travel plans with her consultant, who probably thought she was going on a 2 week summer holiday and gave her chance to book for her return, not something she could book as she does not know when she will be back!!

She will get home and try to book her consultant appointment, she will have to wait as the consultant and team will be booked and creepy will rant that his poor pregnant wife is high risk and can't get an appointment - yet again it will be the NHS that has failed them!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lazy does look unwell in tonight's vlog.

She says she's struggling and feeling tired. But then quickly tries to make out she's absolutely fine and it's nothing concerning.

Which is it Lazy? Because you look a swollen mess. You struggle to breathe when talking or walking, and you're suddenly exhausted. To me that does not sound fine, and is a concern.

You've missed a consultant appointment. And important blood tests by two weeks now, with no sign of being back anytime soon. Two weeks doesn't sound long. But for a pregnant lady who is on her sixth pregnancy, 37 years old, overweight, and is very swollen and breathless, those two weeks could make a huge difference in diagnosing a potentially serious medical problem that may be present, or one that is slowly brewing.

The whole point of antenatal care is to be regularly monitored, so any issues are picked up and dealt with properly.

They don't seem to be in a rush to get home either. Creepy said they could stay a few more nights and rush back, or leave and visit more places on the way home.

If he cared about his wife's health, and that of their unborn baby, he would have headed home from Spain, when she was showing major swelling.

What's more important? Visiting another pool, beach and Spar shop. Or getting home, getting your wife the medical attention she so clearly needs, and preparing for the arrival of your child in two months time.

I pray that woman gets a real bollocking when she finally goes to her midwife appointment, and that they get flagged as a safeguarding issue.
I don’t understand them it’s not as if they can’t go away again whenever they want once the baby is born and Milas hips are sorted plus Jaces eye
🤷‍♀️
I doubt she will get a bollocking 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed a lot lately that the bikinis she’s wearing are not supportive at all. She has a lovely figure but if she doesn’t get her breasts in something properly fitted and supportive they’ll be down by her knees before long! You’d think that excuse for a mother would advise her!!
Have you seen her mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
💥 SUPER CUTE POW WOW HOME AIR BNB - WITH HOT TUB!! 💥

Thumbnail of Izzy in an ill fitting bikini and lazy spread out in the hot tub now 18 months pregnant.
It's giving me the heebie jeebies how my mind can summon that picture up instantaneously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who would NEVER go on holiday to the location where that poor young girl went missing??? Let alone galavant around filming and in the past have visited the location she was last seen??
Yes there was absolutely no need for Creepy to film the church particularly insensitive, he's such a vile creature.

Reactions: 11
I see where you are coming from with this and we could have a very lengthy debate about social housing, the class system, income, school attendance and crime rates in lots of areas and the type of people who live there, good and bad rich and poor…. one of which could be Seacroft.

@Priority education isnt the only one who has mentioned seacroft in a post. I think it’s unfair you are addressing them directly rather than the thread as a whole.

and pebbledash isn’t just restricted to council houses…
Thank you for your support. I agree that several tattlers collectively mention Seacroft in relation to Lazy and indeed her sister Katrina. If this was not the case many of us would not even know of the place. I certainly wouldn’t have. There was no intention to upset anyone at all. I try to be fair and balanced in my comments. However, again I apologise if some tattlers are sensitive to references to that area or social housing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I doubt she will get a bollocking 😐
I wouldn’t be so sure she didn’t for missing the 28 week one.
She’s now missed the 30 week one.

Where I am that would most certainly not be left due to red flags and risk to two lives and her stupidity. They think they’re above any kind of intervention. They aren’t.

Yes Chris that includes you because you are responsible too for the welfare of your wife and unborn child, so stop perving over your stepdaughter and get your lazy asses home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Big Saz and Creepy banging on about 2020 and how good it was every 2seconds 🤬for god sake 2020 was a terrible year for most people everywhere in lockdown and people dying right left n centre and family’s separated but not the Inghams they were still living it up travelling round Europe in the sun and in the pool everyday… Scumbags

I will say it’s good to see the family finally starting to get some colour after being out in the sun every day constantly for the last 12 weeks 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Vlog view watch 12:50am 14,381
---
I was scrolling their YouTube for some meme inspo when I came across this video, haven't watched it, and no idea who owns the channel, but the thumbnail and title are bloody hilarious 😂
It’s been discussed before along with them needing to repay as the letters were left in the vlog!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be so sure she didn’t for missing the 28 week one.
She’s now missed the 30 week one.

Where I am that would most certainly not be left due to red flags and risk to two lives and her stupidity. They think they’re above any kind of intervention. They aren’t.

Yes Chris that includes you because you are responsible too for the welfare of your wife and unborn child, so stop perving over your stepdaughter and get your lazy asses home.
And what was the best memory for them? Broke down car, miscarige, Creepys make believe pannick attack, or Sarahs fear off cancertoe which turned out dirt?

Reactions: 28
Just posting these here because the views are dire and there's a very good chance they'll magically go up by the thousands when Chris finally decides to get out the credit card.

View attachment 2352285
What the duck is he doing posting pictures of Isabelle's acne . Like she's not going to be aware of it let alone her child molester step father using her to pay the mortgage.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.