The Ingham Family #218 Roseabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top voted title @Dragon100 suggestion put forward by @Pastel.

Honourable mentions of thread title suggestions•
•Transforming our house into the Vagina Manor @AutumnGhost
•The Vagina Manor-logs @Lady Mary

@Sally1993 for their brilliant summary of
Home Educashion - Ingham style

2F733417-2CC1-4684-9092-643D43E20574.jpeg
EA2A37AC-1D8F-4893-A834-0F62B5E6C3AD.jpeg
EE70C10F-C37D-4DD0-9F31-C3871C958415.jpeg
DF0545C5-E50A-4B08-A2E5-DB9F8A2A067C.jpeg
B299176A-13C1-43F8-AA94-238739CFE542.jpeg

2A2338EE-5E3C-49FC-AE56-E6BBAD137456.jpeg

@Ruby2233 for The TikTok doppelgänger of Lazy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Thread recap
- Sarah shared a post on Instagram about the different types of education and how it doesn't just have to be reading books. She failed to mention that her kids education is in the hand of unqualified university students.
- Isabelle has been told by her tutor that is doing grade 8 level work. Pull the other one, she'll be lucky if she even gets a 3.
- The grass in the back garden is dying. The range rover is also out there rusting away.
- Renovation work has begun at Rosabelle Manor with the nursing home corner, the hideously over-decorated downstairs loo and cloakroom and the vagina tables in the hallway. There are candles all over the place so the house probably stinks of smoke. Mirrors have been added fo Chris to eye-duck himself in.
- There is speculation that Sarah is pregnant again after she complained about Prinny's smell after she comes in from the garden. They all seem very keen to tidy up Mila's bedroom all of a sudden as well after using is as a third garage for months.
- Sarah is still claiming Mila is exclusively breastfed, even though she has begun weaning. She's also still trying to convince us that her kids have friends.
- The Inghams have somehow managed to get a few ads recently with companies including Deezer, LOL Dolls and PatPat clothing.
- The Sarah Ingham cooking segments of the vlog are back as she makes mince based dishes that resemble the contents of someone's dodgy stomach or something you'd see on the pavement on a Sunday morning.
- Still no car seat for Mila.

Hi Steve 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Wtf is a wheet-a-bic 😂 , it’s cruel can a family member not point out to her how thick she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Top voted title @Dragon100 suggestion put forward by @Pastel.

Honourable mentions of thread title suggestions•
•Transforming our house into the Vagina Manor @AutumnGhost
•The Vagina Manor-logs @Lady Mary

@Sally1993 for their brilliant summary of
Home Educashion - Ingham style

View attachment 1075874View attachment 1075875View attachment 1075877View attachment 1075878View attachment 1075879
View attachment 1075895
@Ruby2233 for The TikTok doppelgänger of Lazy!
Well deserved thread title ,love it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we call them weetbix, so when lazy says a weetabic i think she’s talking a foreign language 😂😂🤣or more lazy mispronunciations 🤫
It’s weetabix here, I’ve never known anyone to not know what it is ever

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lazy will be fine if Roseabelle Manor floods. Her lard arse will steady the ship and that bloody awful dress will act as a sail. It will be interesting to see who she saves. My money is no one. She will load up with orange twirls , Mila’s tiny dresses and Creepy’s capital one card. She will claim to be like a finely crafted yacht when really she’s like the Mary Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Brilliant thread title..
Mila is not a small baby 6.5 kg is over 15lbs my son at the same age was 17lb and was a little chunk I used to get told he was overweight by HV.
Those kids are being educated to perform, to lie to feign surprise, Sarah and Chris are barely literate not capable of educating as they are both uneducated themselves.
I don't believe she will donate those clothes Sarah doesn't strike me as the type to help anyone.
Isla is being kept out of vlogs because they are aware that she is not typical of her age group I used to be a TA and Isla has worrying signs her behaviour is more typical of a 5yr old I am not slating Isla it's genuine concern she needs help that these parents are not capable of they are ignoring her needs its now becoming very obvious something is not right.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I expect it will be roast pasta for Sunday lunch at the Manor today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m sure there must be some excellent home schooling parents. However, whilst I don’t think I’m thick like most folks couldn’t teach all subjects to an acceptable standard at all the ages they have responsibilities towards. I imagine this is where groups and fully qualified tutors come in. I wouldn’t have a chance in hell with PE, Art, Physics or Geography.

We’ve just had an automated call from the environment agency to say we are on red alert for floods. I’m braving the rain to put the rabbits into the high hutch and bed them down. I’ve never seen a bunny swim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wasnt it Nice how all the smallest one had breakfast together. Isla on the kitchencounter Jace in a highchair by the tv as usual and Mila front and center looking like she could drop of that high hair any minute.
Why would not Mila have her own closet seems stupid going to another room for her clothes every day. I thought all the rooms in Pylon place was humongus

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I seem to remember when they were buying that house Creepy was bragging that there were nine bedrooms, the kids have a room each and Creepy and Lazys room that makes six bedrooms, and this is the guy who is supposed to be teaching his children maths and he can't even count 1-10.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I seem to remember when they were buying that house Creepy was bragging that there were nine bedrooms, the kids have a room each and Creepy and Lazys room that makes six bedrooms, and this is the guy who is supposed to be teaching his children maths and he can't even count 1-10.
Probably read the prospect 9 rooms and made that out to be 9 bedroooms.
if you do the count it is 9 rooms other than the kitchen. Their 6 bedrooms, the "walkinclosetroom", playroom and livingroom.

Reactions: 6
We’ve just had an automated call from the environment agency to say we are on red alert for floods. I’m braving the rain to put the rabbits into the high hutch and bed them down.
Hope you can get hunkered down and stay safe (and of course any other Tattlers in affected areas.) Three storms in one week....it's all getting a bit boring now, eh? Franklin can do one!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.