The Ingham Family #294 Drones are dropping faster than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, Creepy! About that pulsating, round, red object which you spotted all those years ago...was it anything like that orb you've captured, which is hovering around your wife's nether regions, by any chance? 🤔

Screenshot_20230727-174659_Chrome(1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So come on tatties- I refuse to give a view! Has he had a strand cut off? Or 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is Esme in the debate about how Jace should have his hair cut, she truly does think her way is the only way doesn't she

Reactions: 28
So they are desperately running out of content theese days. Once again clickbaiting a haircut for Jason, Sarah asking for question for another pregnancy update. Next will be is Isabelle getting a visit in Portugal from her imaginary boyfriend.
Whatever happened to the vantour he promissed us weeks ago??

Reactions: 23
Lazy bastards not wiping that little girls face before she falls asleep. Her face is still filthy at dinner time. Either they’ve not wiped it at all since she fell asleep or they’ve given her more chocolate. Either way, it’s disgusting.

Every one of them has a phone, they knew they needed directions to get back to their van, yet they managed to drain all the phone batteries. They are so dumb.

Mila was very sweet in the vlog, however, these really are just home videos only worthy of memories for the parents.

Chris is a head.
Why in gods name has our self acclaimed videographer not gotten a (or few) of those power packs for charging when there’s no access to electric. Our carers got us a couple when there were threats of power cuts last winter. They are fabulous and charge several units several times. It’s a no brainer - reduces his tax bill.

Reactions: 12
Why is Esme so mouthy about Jace’s hair it’s so weird I have two brothers and neither could care less what I do with my hair 😂 that family is the oddest I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 36
How is Esme in the debate about how Jace should have his hair cut, she truly does think her way is the only way doesn't she
She was dreadful in the background and sadly that rubbed off on Jace when asked if he’d like it 😡 No business of hers whatsoever and so what if they get it all cut off - it grows back and could be a damn sight healthier than it is now if given the chance. This is what happens when you don’t even do the basics like a hairdressers visit regularly enough - it seems alien to them.

I’d not be surprised if this sudden turnaround has been triggered by something as Sarah is suddenly all for it being cut off…

Reactions: 22
She was dreadful in the background and sadly that rubbed off on Jace when asked if he’d like it 😡 No business of hers whatsoever and so what if they get it all cut off - it grows back and could be a damn sight healthier than it is now if given the chance. This is what happens when you don’t even do the basics like a hairdressers visit regularly enough - it seems alien to them.

I’d not be surprised if this sudden turnaround has been triggered by something as Sarah is suddenly all for it being cut off…

I imagine that it’s the informative stuff posted on here

Reactions: 14
Sarah says they upload on YT for entertainment purposes, but still can't grasp that her childrens illnesses and accidents are only "entertainment" to the pervs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They keep telling him his long hair is beautiful so of course he doesn’t want it cut.

Lazy wants messy styles as she can’t be bothered with the upkeep of a traditional boy haircut that would keep his hair out of his face and grow in thicker. She can’t be bothered to look after his long hair so no wonder it looks like rats tails, they never take out the scraped back styles at night and brush it hence why it’s falling out.

She says this …. But the style she likes is this…he doesn’t have hair in good condition to have this style and it would be straight in his face.
96D2820B-9F0D-48E3-848D-C38B88736E52.png
1912CEAB-F9CE-4F0C-834A-81AACA8F9554.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They keep telling him his long hair is beautiful so of course he doesn’t want it cut.

Lazy wants messy styles as she can’t be bothered with the upkeep of a traditional boy haircut that would keep his hair out of his face and grow in thicker. She can’t be bothered to look after his long hair so no wonder it looks like rats tails, they never take out the scraped back styles at night and brush it hence why it’s falling out.

She says this …. But the style she likes is this…he doesn’t have hair in good condition to have this style and it would be straight in his face.
View attachment 2337693View attachment 2337679
Mini little Nicky

Reactions: 2
They are both on one today 🤣 Sarah is still claiming they don’t need YouTube - I’d believe that if they actually gave it up but they are still having to upload near daily - no one comfortably set for life would commit themselves to that because it’s just not necessary. Sarah you don’t have a clue about what your financial situation is like - I expect your husband will leave you high and dry the minute this all comes to an end & live in his little motorhome (wouldn’t surprise me if he tried to run off with Izzy either 🤢).

They are making decisions for children who don’t even understand the long term consequences of appearing on YT like this - all the embarrassing moments that are online forever and so on :(

I sadly expect the reason the LEA do sign off on their reports is because the report process doesn’t actually require very much legally. I’ve looked into it myself and part of some groups and some bits of it are eye opening as to how the LEA can actually know for sure. There are people who check your reports over and encourage the bare minimum is included - you don’t have to include any actual evidence of work, all you need to do is give is wording to show a child is progressing well enough that the LEA will accept this. I’m sorry if this offends but it’s madness really (not trying to be negative against those genuine home educators) but we know that lies are natural for the Inghams that they would easily fabricate a report to satisfy the LEA. The difference is that they are showing their lives daily and yes it’s only a snippet but come on, it’s clear as day they aren’t progressing as they should be educationally. I strongly suspect that if actual checks were carried out they’d find themselves in hot water. They’ve not done anything educational since starting this current trip! Jace still hasn’t progressed from early learning stages he should be comfortably at by now.
The only reason they hate the school system so much is because they would be bound to term dates and fined for school trips & the more obvious issue is that their children would be bullied horrifically due to the actions of their Dad - nothing more.

View attachment 2337542View attachment 2337543View attachment 2337544
"because because we chose yo share"

Such a great educator

Reactions: 7
Big Saz showing pics of little boys with cool hair styles and saying about Jace 🙄 is she for real …. Those little boys u showed have beautiful hair that’s thick and in good condition and are nice looking kids with nice faces …. Stop trying to compare Jace to them it’s not fair on Jace for a start he’s never going to look like that or pull off that style

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That hairstyle is perfect for getting a vlog out of him having his haircut but so long that it will have grown out and be back to being scraped back in about five minutes. He can't have short hair because it'd mean regular cuts. Esme wanted a short cut at one point iirc but Sarah doesn't have the pizza scissor skills to maintain it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.