The Ingham Family #294 Drones are dropping faster than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When jace responded to the photo she shown him of the hair cut and his response was bleh

hes 4 and they should decide he needs that rats nest tidied up not him

no wonder he’s turned out the way he has - he’s such a ghastly child to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Some of her responses to who I assume is you 🤣 Sarah Louise Ingham - the gift that keeps on giving. She doesn’t owe anyone an exploration 🤣Just for the record Sarah, definition of an opinion - this person is spot on with their opinion of your homeschooling efforts which are virtually non existent! That is the only reason she’s getting so wound up because she knows she’s in the wrong - it’s hilarious to watch. View attachment 2337740View attachment 2337741View attachment 2337742
Who the duck does she think she is can’t handle the truth

Reactions: 17
Pure jealousy?? Of what exactly, Lazy?
Being stuck in a boiling hot, smelly, cramped RV and dragging your children around countries, without actually getting to experience them?

Having a n*nce for a husband? Who repeatedly cheated on you and groomed children?
And caused the demise of your previously successful YouTube channel?

Being thousands of pounds in debt, but pretending it’s to OLLI every day, just to prove some point to the TrOllZ? 😂

Depriving your children of a safe, secure environment and actual friends and family?

Being extremely unhealthy, to the point you look seriously ill in every vlog?

And as for home educating, how do we know that you neglect to actually do anything…..
Erm, because you vlog your whole bleeping days at pools, and beaches for us all to see 😂😂😂
You absolute bleeping 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Tell me you’re spending your OLLI Tin Can travel extravaganza reading Tattle, without telling me you’re spending your OLLI Tin Can travel extravaganza reading Tattle 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She knows all about clowns, she has to look at one every day.

I shall name this piece "An exploration into the multiple facets of the engima that is Chris Ingham, the Geo-no-logic-alist"

Screenshot_2023-07-27-20-42-00-410.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.