The Ingham Family #294 Drones are dropping faster than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family posted:
Night time chats with Mila 🥰 Part 1 of 2. #cute #toddler #chats #inghamfamily #shorts
View attachment 2337209
YouTube
Looks like they’ve moved onto another campsite now (whenever this was filmed) - Turiscampo, another caravan holiday park with pools. Reviews claim the pools are overcrowded and lots of screaming kids so they’d fit right in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi folks. Thought of Lazy’s toe whilst suffering at the chiropodist today. I have endured an excruciatingly painful procedure. It involved digging a hole and extracting a foreign body from the sole of my foot. The offending piece of glass was crystal. I dropped a glass and spilled my gin on the floor two weeks ago. My foot is packed with dressings and is throbbing nicely. It isn’t as painful as loosing the gin and my lapping it up with the enthusiasm usually reserved for a puppy tasting beef for the first time. My trotters are up on the couch and ‘him ipstairs’ is down here serenading me with ‘Are you going to Scarborough Fair’ on the flute. He’s even poured me a medicinal gin, bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They are both on one today 🤣 Sarah is still claiming they don’t need YouTube - I’d believe that if they actually gave it up but they are still having to upload near daily - no one comfortably set for life would commit themselves to that because it’s just not necessary. Sarah you don’t have a clue about what your financial situation is like - I expect your husband will leave you high and dry the minute this all comes to an end & live in his little motorhome (wouldn’t surprise me if he tried to run off with Izzy either 🤢).

They are making decisions for children who don’t even understand the long term consequences of appearing on YT like this - all the embarrassing moments that are online forever and so on :(

I sadly expect the reason the LEA do sign off on their reports is because the report process doesn’t actually require very much legally. I’ve looked into it myself and part of some groups and some bits of it are eye opening as to how the LEA can actually know for sure. There are people who check your reports over and encourage the bare minimum is included - you don’t have to include any actual evidence of work, all you need to do is give is wording to show a child is progressing well enough that the LEA will accept this. I’m sorry if this offends but it’s madness really (not trying to be negative against those genuine home educators) but we know that lies are natural for the Inghams that they would easily fabricate a report to satisfy the LEA. The difference is that they are showing their lives daily and yes it’s only a snippet but come on, it’s clear as day they aren’t progressing as they should be educationally. I strongly suspect that if actual checks were carried out they’d find themselves in hot water. They’ve not done anything educational since starting this current trip! Jace still hasn’t progressed from early learning stages he should be comfortably at by now.
The only reason they hate the school system so much is because they would be bound to term dates and fined for school trips & the more obvious issue is that their children would be bullied horrifically due to the actions of their Dad - nothing more.

A2CCBE50-9405-4CA5-8355-981C23771110.jpeg
7B5C10FD-FA1C-4128-B41A-BE1135B4922A.jpeg
D2863161-03E9-4393-BD57-3B99A53BD9EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Those hair styles she wants for Jace aren't going to work, the kids in those photos had lovely thick hair. It's also never going to happen, they won't cut it.

Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family posted:
CUTTING ALL JACES HAIR OFF! VAN LIFE IN SAGRES & CAPE ST VINCENT PORTUGAL 🇵🇹
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are both on one today 🤣 Sarah is still claiming they don’t need YouTube - I’d believe that if they actually gave it up but they are still having to upload near daily - no one comfortably set for life would commit themselves to that because it’s just not necessary. Sarah you don’t have a clue about what your financial situation is like - I expect your husband will leave you high and dry the minute this all comes to an end & live in his little motorhome (wouldn’t surprise me if he tried to run off with Izzy either 🤢).

They are making decisions for children who don’t even understand the long term consequences of appearing on YT like this - all the embarrassing moments that are online forever and so on :(

I sadly expect the reason the LEA do sign off on their reports is because the report process doesn’t actually require very much legally. I’ve looked into it myself and part of some groups and some bits of it are eye opening as to how the LEA can actually know for sure. There are people who check your reports over and encourage the bare minimum is included - you don’t have to include any actual evidence of work, all you need to do is give is wording to show a child is progressing well enough that the LEA will accept this. I’m sorry if this offends but it’s madness really (not trying to be negative against those genuine home educators) but we know that lies are natural for the Inghams that they would easily fabricate a report to satisfy the LEA. The difference is that they are showing their lives daily and yes it’s only a snippet but come on, it’s clear as day they aren’t progressing as they should be educationally. I strongly suspect that if actual checks were carried out they’d find themselves in hot water. They’ve not done anything educational since starting this current trip! Jace still hasn’t progressed from early learning stages he should be comfortably at by now.
The only reason they hate the school system so much is because they would be bound to term dates and fined for school trips & the more obvious issue is that their children would be bullied horrifically due to the actions of their Dad - nothing more.

View attachment 2337542View attachment 2337543View attachment 2337544
Creepstopher says jump and Lazy says how high. She has swallowed all of his lies about them being set for life with investments blah blah blah but the reality is that is all a fantasy. We can see they have dwindling finances whenever he hands over the credit card and cries over how much she spends on her shopping sprees. I am a very very lot excited for the day that witch is brought down to Earth with a gigantic bump. And it will be one hell of a bump the size she is.

• Heart
She has swallowed all of his lies about them being set for life with investments blah blah blah but the reality is that is all a fantasy.
I wonder if Chris has ever said Youtube isn't their main income? It always seems to be Sarah who parrots this line, and like you say it's clear she has no idea about the state of their finances.

Reactions: 22
Staged as hell. You don't stand like that unless someone ie either filming/taking a photo of you and the sunset.
That video is mostly of Issy.
Plonker.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
5 years today Chris Ingham was outed as a seedy little man harassing a 16 year old girl whilst on a family holiday

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Considering how close in age Mila and Zoe’s little girl are, the difference in development is astronomical 🤯
I know children develop at different speeds but the whole family is so stunted.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Todays vlog thumbnail confused me then, it took my brain a moment to work out if that was her belly or her arse sticking out 🤔😂 😂😂

Also, Jace is brave hugging her arse 💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5 years today Chris Ingham was outed as a seedy little man harassing a 16 year old girl whilst on a family holiday
It wasn't today. 2nd July!
Although it did come out in the papers today, Facebook memorys popped me up the sun article.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2337542View attachment 2337543View attachment 2337544
My god they are dumb. They refuse to understand cause and effect. Post your life online= judgement and assumption both positive and negative. Much like they don't owe anyone explanations beyond what they are comfortable sharing, viewer of their content don't owe them universal praise and adoration. They use the word ignorance like crop spray but within the context of the argument they use it inappropriately. Ignorance suggests that people know something they don't but that's not the case here. Lazy and Creepy are known habitual liars so it's not out of the realms of possibly that the kids aren't being he schooled. Given that they used to rave about every academic achievement or award while the kids attended school its very suspicious to anyone with half a brain that they stopped doing it once they were being home educated. They are natural born baggers who constantly tell the world how amazing and advanced they all are but are remarkably silent about their children's achievements as a result of their home schooling. The only bragging they've done is brag about isabelles solitary GCSE... but strangely isobelle never did resit the ones she failed. Neither did she attend college last year as planned. So the assumptions that the kids aren't recieving an education aren't without foundation and certainly not ignorant.

Reactions: 29
It wasn't today. 2nd July!
Although it did come out in the papers today, Facebook memorys popped me up the sun article.
Yes so he was outed today 5 years ago

There’s also what appears to be a troubled young girl talking to herself about being in a relationship with Creepy

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hey dumbo!! Didn’t you study geography at A-level and got an imaginary A*!

Most Southernly part of mainland Europe is in Spain!
DF4A62A8-5E13-4B88-9675-453E5B037F03.png
6FC5EC04-E264-4F38-BEAB-88AF244700CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes so he was outed today 5 years ago

There’s also what appears to be a troubled young girl talking to herself about being in a relationship with Creepy
To the general public maybe but online everyone found out weeks before that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.