The Ingham Family #294 Drones are dropping faster than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris is up to something with all these Insta posts and I can't quite put my finger on it. He's gained over 1000 followers on insta over the last month, having consistently lost followers daily over the last few years. All I know is that something dodgy is going on. Whether it's all the shots of the kids that's attracting new followers (the wrong kind of followers) I'm not sure. Everything they do is for financial gain so I suspect it's interlinked somehow but I can't quite work out how.

Reactions: 29
The Ingham Family posted:
Night time chats with Mila 🥰 Part 1 of 2. #cute #toddler #chats #inghamfamily #shorts
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

The Ingham Family posted:
Night time chats with Mila 🥰 Part 2 of 2. #toddler #chats #cute #inghamfamily #shorts
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

“No matter what I have to go through”

Well go on then. Just a few thing you NEED to sort out....

Stop leering after your stepdaughter
Stop leering after teenagers full stop
Accept and apologise to those who were emotionally terrorised because of your disgusting need for teens PUBLICALLY

Stop hiding behind your children
Stop putting images online that will be ending up on dark web
Stop running away
Stop going on ‘holiday’ all the time.
Accept you’re not a travelling family or van lifers or even youtubers. YOU ARE BORING and fame is OVER.

Get a job. Your wife too, and SHE needs to apologise as well.
Tell your children the truth - they are NOT famous and need to get an education and WORK to get on in this world

GROW UP. You are nearly forty and being a spoilt fat brat is NEVER a good look, at any age.

You making silly insta posts about what you SHOULD be doing doesn’t change that YOU ARE NOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Did he make is special for them yeh right he spent more time sweeping the cheapo mats than he did with the kids

Reactions: 23
Chris is up to something with all these Insta posts and I can't quite put my finger on it. He's gained over 1000 followers on insta over the last month, having consistently lost followers daily over the last few years. All I know is that something dodgy is going on. Whether it's all the shots of the kids that's attracting new followers (the wrong kind of followers) I'm not sure. Everything they do is for financial gain so I suspect it's interlinked somehow but I can't quite work out how.
According to an instagram fake follower checker, as of October last year, the last time they checked his account....so very famous Creeps 🤡 16.05% of his followers are fake accounts!
16.97% of Lazy's instagram followers are fake and Izzy has 15.8%. It's a very lot suspicious that they all have different follower numbers yet all have a very similar percentage of fake followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
“No matter what I have to go through”

Well go on then. Just a few thing you NEED to sort out....

Stop leering after your stepdaughter
Stop leering after teenagers full stop
Accept and apologise to those who were emotionally terrorised because of your disgusting need for teens PUBLICALLY

Stop hiding behind your children
Stop putting images online that will be ending up on dark web
Stop running away
Stop going on ‘holiday’ all the time.
Accept you’re not a travelling family or van lifers or even youtubers. YOU ARE BORING and fame is OVER.

Get a job. Your wife too, and SHE needs to apologise as well.
Tell your children the truth - they are NOT famous and need to get an education and WORK to get on in this world

GROW UP. You are nearly forty and being a spoilt fat brat is NEVER a good look, at any age.

You making silly insta posts about what you SHOULD be doing doesn’t change that YOU ARE NOT.
His obvious attraction to Isabelle is so bleeping unsettling 😥

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
These are from a while ago, looks like the playroom and not sure a cardigan is needed in the ‘Island of Portugal’

Its the bed area in the van you can see the shelves she put up, did notice though in first short when Mila says thank you mammy, Sarahs tone saying Pardon reminded me of when jace didnt call her mamma one time

Reactions: 13
wonder if he was actually charged would they still have their channel, makes me sick they still have their channel up

Reactions: 17
Chris pretending all the hate they get is directed at Jace 😂
People on a bleeping WEBSITE care more for your children than you and your Lazy bleep of a wife, Creepy - so let’s not pretend that “everything” you do is for your children 😑

You neglect their physical, hygiene, emotional and psychological needs EVERY SINGLE bleeping DAY, so you and her indoors can travel 🤷‍♀️

You two alone are single handedly responsible for RUINING your children’s childhoods, as no amount of travel to campsites, beaches and pools will make up for security, routine and good health and happiness 👏

Get your children home, and start prioritising THEM over YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When Creepy goes off on one like that, I always think it's a very clear indicator that he's in need of some professional help. He's desperately trying to pretend that their lives haven't changed massively since five years ago. Everything is on the decline. At some point, it's going to have to end and I don't think he's going to take that well.

Sarah's been fairly honest on this trip. It's too hot, it's miserable, most of them are sunburnt, all they want to do is lounge around pools so that's all they've done... Creepy still pretending it's been an amazing adventure. He's not right at all.

Reactions: 48
Chris gets all sentimental when they have to go home, so I guess they're on their way back. It's a good insight into his state of mind. Home is the last place he wants to be, so he spends the last days of the holiday getting emotional and weepy. This time it's worse because he knows there's no more big trips until his wife has given birth to his child (that he pushed her into).

Home will be interesting. He's got a vandalised gate, a privacy screen to put up, medical appointments, a lot of floors and glass to clean and whatever else we don't know about which is bound to be a lot. He'll be a total misery for the next 3 months.

Bet he makes another large random purchase. @555666 Agree that he needs professional help, he'll never get it though.

Reactions: 38
Chris gets all sentimental when they have to go home, so I guess they're on their way back. It's a good insight into his state of mind. Home is the last place he wants to be, so he spends the last days of the holiday getting emotional and weepy. This time it's worse because he knows there's no more big trips until his wife has given birth to his child (that he pushed her into).

Home will be interesting. He's got a vandalised gate, a privacy screen to put up, medical appointments, a lot of floors and glass to clean and whatever else we don't know about which is bound to be a lot. He'll be a total misery for the next 3 months.

Bet he makes another large random purchase. @555666 Agree that he needs professional help, he'll never get it though.
I hope we get a reaction to the gate 🤣

How long have they been away? Doesn't seem that long comapared to other trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It’s almost like he goes a bit manic because of the stress of having to go back home…. Why does he find being at home so difficult?

because the lifestyle they are living is so unsustainable? Because there is another baby on the way and he might have to muck in for a while?

Reactions: 28
I think it's weird that he's asking "did I make it special enough for them" and "was this the best adventure yet" - it just shows how he always feels he needs to try and out do their previous trips. The issue is he's not doing it for his children - he does it all for himself. I think after the Norway trip where they were clearly miserable, they've tried to recreate the island of portugal trip and remind everyone of the "good times" - but it's failed.

I love going on holiday but I don't sit there and go "was this my best holiday yet" or worry I've not made it special enough. Any holiday or trip should be special because you MAKE it special by spending time with your loved ones, seeing new sights, trying new experiences, doing something different from your normal everyday life. But for the Inghams every day is the same no matter where they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
These are from a while ago, looks like the playroom and not sure a cardigan is needed in the ‘Island of Portugal’
Definitely recent - that’s the new van they are in & her dinkum dolls that she was given just before they set off on the trip.

Reactions: 6
It’s almost like he goes a bit manic because of the stress of having to go back home…. Why does he find being at home so difficult?

I think he's a fantasist and when he's home it's a realisation that he's not as special as he thinks he is. Same reason why he used to leave Sarah at home in the evenings with the children and cheat on her with women from tinder or the groupies of his brother's band and pose as a pilot or a band member who was single.

Everything is about avoiding being the very ordinary Chris Ingham.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.