The Ingham Family #294 Drones are dropping faster than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those hair styles she wants for Jace aren't going to work, the kids in those photos had lovely thick hair. It's also never going to happen, they won't cut it.
sad to say, he needs a buzz cut ( which I think would suit him) so his hair has a chance to strengthen again, it’s not strong enough to style but at least fatty foghorn realises she’s doing him no favours with the whole long hair thing

Reactions: 14
Slaves to the system? She really has been brainwashed by Creepy with all his conspiracy theories.

Hey Lazy,

You've made me write my second long post of the day! Noone is jealous and here are the reasons why.

Go back and watch the vlogs you made before your husband was outed for creeping and grooming your fans. You look happy, healthy and genuinely content. Compare that to now. You all look like nervous wreaks lurching from one craze to the next to remain relevant. News flash - your relevance went with your reputation 5 years ago.

Your business model has failed because your husband simply couldn't keep his dick in his pants. And you, the absolute numbskull you are, chose him over genuinely being set for life.

You think we are all jealous but we all pity you... you don't have the backbone to be independent in thought, financially or in any other true sense of the word. Instead of assuming we are all jealous have you considered that none of us respect you because you are weak? I mean really weak!

Finally... none of us want to live in a poorly constructed minimall build on marshland. None of us would have been thick enough to buy it. Good luck selling it... if it doesn't get reposessed that is! You have nothing that any or us want. No privacy, noone respects you, reputation of a chav, uneducated and lazy. And your husband is the best birth control to anyone that isn't as deluded as you.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Also it's nice to see confirmation she reads here.
Was it the photos of Curly Watts that sent you over the edge Big Saz? Because we know it won't have been the actual damage you are doing to your son's hairline. God forbid you actually addressed an issue head on and admitted fault but something rattled your cage didn't it.
Don't forget you told him and everyone else its his hair, his body, his choice. It's not your place to persuade him to have it cut like you've said before in one of your feisty rants, so don't turn tail now and start to try and get him on board. Also maybe tell your gobshite daughters that it's his hair, his body, his choice like you tell everyone else, they shouldn't be airing an OpInIoN on his hairstyle, it's not their business, because...yup like you told everyone, his hair, his body, his choice. Good Luck Big Saz, you should've listened to tattle years ago and taken him for regular tiny trims to keep it healthy, then it wouldn't be such a battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s utterly hilarious how they just parrot the same response using the same language over and over again.

jealous? Slave to the system? Ignorant? Educate yourselves? Bahahaha next she will be calling us sheeple…

and apparently our opinions aren’t opinions…. Ooook?

this is language fed to lazy by creepy (because she’s not bright enough to have complex opinions for herself) taken from the Andrew Tate handbook of real life avoidance and narcissistic behaviour.

They think they are superior and that they have found some kind of loop hole to ‘live their best lives’ where they don’t have to work a full time job and can do whatever they like and the rules don’t apply to them

Chris has wanted to be ‘famous’ forever and he gets a bit of attention and it goes to his head and look at what it’s turned him and his family into…. A nasty nasty piece of work.

I would really really like to see them get them appropriate consequences for their actions one day in the near future

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wish I wasn't blocked on his insta 🤣 I'll have to read through and catch up tonight's entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those hair styles she wants for Jace aren't going to work, the kids in those photos had lovely thick hair. It's also never going to happen, they won't cut it.
And how can any of those haircuts mean cutting all Jaces hair off??

Reactions: 8
She doesn't owe anyone "an exploration"!
OMG that is my favourite one yet. EPIC!👌

🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡
Nothing will ever beat the "hydrogeological" crap she came out with for me, but this is a close second 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just waiting for Chris to pipe up with his favourite insult. Clowns 🤡 🤡

They both seem very rattled today.

Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion... "we're going on a hydrogeological exploration for entertaining educashuuunnnn"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That reel creepy put up, is giving major Love Actually vibes. The bit where the guy was meant to film his best friends wedding, but all the footage creepy close ups of the bride, because he's in love with her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.