The Ingham Family #294 Drones are dropping faster than towels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @AVeryLot
1689885513822.png

TLDR
- Tattle hero Mila threw the back-up camera into a swimming pool and made Sarah the beached whale run in an attempt to save it. Someone nominate Mila a knighthood. Chris's phone was 'stolen' (for insurance purposes). Disasters on this trip have also claimed the lives of the gimbal, another camera, a sat nav and a drone.
- Sarah is begging for midwife advice on the secret facebook group as she has swollen legs that leave an indent when she pokes them with her sausage fingers. She's going to call her midwife tomorrow as she's been told it's edema. If you read this Sarah, get your fat lazy arse out of your camping chair and go to hospital.
- Jace pushed Mila over and wasn't reprimanded. Isla got the pizza scissor treatment when she wanted a haircut.
- Holiday has so far consisted of swimming pools and a visit to a garage.
- The Inghams seem to have got their hands on Taylor Swift tickets for Esme that she will not be interested in by the time the concert date arrives.
- The Inghams found a nice bush to take photos in front of for the intro

Hi Steve 👋 Are you as concerned for your unborn Granddaughter as we are? What will you do if she's born prematurely by emergency caesarean and kept in NICU for weeks in a Portuguese hospital?
1689885634071.png
1689885776608.png
1689885698297.png
1689885811063.png
1689885861764.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What will you do if she's born prematurely by emergency caesarean and kept in NICU for weeks in a Portuguese hospital?
It doesn't even bear thinking about, especially as you know Chris and Sarah would absolutely use the circumstances for clickbait and content. 😔

Reactions: 29
I am wondering of all these disasters she says they have had are paving the way for them cutting short the trip and heading home but rather than loose face will make out they have no choice as they have nothing left to record on? I have long felt that they are not enjoying this trip as much as they are trying to claim.
I know I wouldn't be enjoying it...

Reactions: 25
To answer a question on the last thread any omission at all will invalidate insurance. They will do everything they can to get out of paying just like other insurance. If she didn't tell her consultant she was travelling revisiting other places they went to a couple of years ago then that would be enough to cancel it. The basic EHIC will only literally cover birth, nothing else.

Also where do they propose to put the (dangerous) RV at a hospital? There’s no way a hospital would allow them to camp on site, assuming it would even get into a car park. Certainly wouldn’t any around my area as they all have barriers preventing large vehicles.

Chris you are so bloody selfish and stupid.

I can’t believe that she hasn’t immediately taken herself to hospital to get checked over and has asked a bunch of randoms on Facebook instead? Chris should be insisting she sees someone and even Isabelle is old enough to understand that something could be seriously wrong.

Reactions: 42
It doesn't even bear thinking about, especially as you know Chris and Sarah would absolutely use the circumstances for clickbait and content. 😔
That’s what everyone thought with Mila and her hips but it never really happened, and, they can’t be clearer how much they blame her for that. They simply no longer have any kind of fan base at all - just looking at the views for this pregnancy announcement shows that and with increasingly money maker vlogs being switched to youtube kids the end is nigh. Sarah and Chris are no draw for views and using the kids is gradually seeing their vlogs moved over.

Reactions: 16
I am wondering of all these disasters she says they have had are paving the way for them cutting short the trip and heading home but rather than loose face will make out they have no choice as they have nothing left to record on? I have long felt that they are not enjoying this trip as much as they are trying to claim.
I know I wouldn't be enjoying it...
They’ve not enjoyed it at all - I think out of them all it would be Jace & Isla who’ve had the most fun. Mila will be struggling and we’ve seen evidence of this, Esme and Isabelle both seemed over it after Disney was done and dusted, peaked temporarily with the visit to the water park & then Portaventura. Sarah and Chris have been miserable throughout. They’ve not even tried to hide it on this trip.

There has been a lot more to have gone wrong than they will care to admit, she’s listed some of the tech issues but no doubt the van has had its downsides as well. All we can hope for for the kids sakes is that they are actually making the journey back up already now. Whilst there may have been some room for allowing a bit of leaway to the care she was told she’d need around the 28week mark, any arguing against the blood thinning injections and other stuff will all have gone out of the window now down to their own stupidity. I don’t think she’s going to make it to her due date without either a spontaneous or induced birth before this, perhaps even weeks before :( The only ones that will suffer if she has complications are the unborn baby and the older kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Congratulations @AVeryLot
View attachment 2322094

TLDR
- Tattle hero Mila threw the back-up camera into a swimming pool and made Sarah the beached whale run in an attempt to save it. Someone nominate Mila a knighthood. Chris's phone was 'stolen' (for insurance purposes). Disasters on this trip have also claimed the lives of the gimbal, another camera, a sat nav and a drone.
- Sarah is begging for midwife advice on the secret facebook group as she has swollen legs that leave an indent when she pokes them with her sausage fingers. She's going to call her midwife tomorrow as she's been told it's edema. If you read this Sarah, get your fat lazy arse out of your camping chair and go to hospital.
- Jace pushed Mila over and wasn't reprimanded. Isla got the pizza scissor treatment when she wanted a haircut.
- Holiday has so far consisted of swimming pools and a visit to a garage.
- The Inghams seem to have got their hands on Taylor Swift tickets for Esme that she will not be interested in by the time the concert date arrives.
- The Inghams found a nice bush to take photos in front of for the intro

Hi Steve 👋 Are you as concerned for your unborn Granddaughter as we are? What will you do if she's born prematurely by emergency caesarean and kept in NICU for weeks in a Portuguese hospital?
View attachment 2322103View attachment 2322109View attachment 2322106View attachment 2322111View attachment 2322115
Just go bleeping home you big hefa

• Haha
In the midst of this saga unfolding, I'm just wondering how the hell that woman doesn't have a headache! Reading about this is giving me a headache so how the hell has she not even got one? 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sarah get yourself medical attention asap, this is serious. If you do 1 thing for all your children make it this. While it's safe to say tattlers don't think you are the best mum in the world and don't agree with most of the parenting choices you and Chris have made. To Izzy, Esme, Isla, Jace and Mila you are the only mum they have, for the sake of your children please get medical help!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I bloody hate the woman but I do hope she is able to get some medical attention.

As wrong as it is that Fatty Foghorn is asking a group of half wit numpties for health advice, at least they're all saying she needs to see a Dr or midwife 🙉🙄🤦‍♀️ will she though? I doubt it!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The sad thing is if she does read here and sees many people telling her to get to hospital, that's the last thing she'll want to do because she won't want to listen to the haterzzzz. 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I would suspect, with regards to Sarah’s legs, that she wants to get medical attention and he has said no. She has then had to resort to asking their fan base so she can show him to convince him. We have all seen how tight he is with money.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If she does go to the hospital and they decide they need to deliver the baby, that will mean she’d need a prolonged stay in hospital with the baby because of the prematurity. How would that work with the Schengen days, I wonder? Would she be left there with the baby while Creepy and the other children had to go home? I‘d be shitting myself in her position but she’s all lackadaisical posting on Facebook.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The sad thing is if she does read here and sees many people telling her to get to hospital, that's the last thing she'll want to do because she won't want to listen to the haterzzzz. 😐
The other sad thing is us haterzzzz and trolls seem to care more about that unborn baby than her own mother.

I don't think she will attempt to seek any medical help. She will just be her usual ignorant self, and carry on as if nothing is wrong. Or Dr Chris will diagnose it as normal. And because babe said its is normal, then it must be 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I would suspect, with regards to Sarah’s legs, that she wants to get medical attention and he has said no. She has then had to resort to asking their fan base so she can show him to convince him. We have all seen how tight he is with money.
Of course he’s said no. He’s the big I AM knowing everything there is to know. Even if she does show replies saying she needs to go he’s not going to cut short his holiday/travelling/running away just because his wife and unborn child are at risk. He wanted another baby, he got one. He wanted a RV, he got one. He wanted to travel all summer where he’s already been, he’s got to do that.

Let’s not forget they are in death trap 2.0 with a broken fuel line for god knows how bloody long with fumes, because you won’t smell them straight away and who knows what else has he has ruined.

It will at best cost them a fortune for her to get treatment in Spain and he can kiss goodbye to travel - certainly need to sell death trap 2.0 and contents.

At worst, two lives will be lost, and getting those bodies back to the UK will cost you much much more money, not to mention grief and questions in the UK you selfish, pathetic ‘man’ because you won’t be covered for THAT.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.