Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlotte_98

I’ve just seen the thumbnail of the 3 eldest climbing the ledge. Honestly who in their right mind would put that picture of their own child online! He’s picked the shot where Isla has had to bend over to steady herself. To do that to your own child! They are truly awful.
Then you’ve got Mila running off into the distance alone in a car park while tubbs continues rambling nonsense to the camera she’s way, way ahead and a car actually crosses her path just in front of her!
A baby running around a car park. She’s tiny and was darting off. Something awful is going to happen one day because they are not at all safety conscious. They’ve been lucky so far even though they have deliberately put their children in some very dangerous situations.
I rarely watch now but wanted to see the Guinea pig /pets part as I’m horrified they are even thinking of getting any more animals.
But just that snapshot alone ( the awful thumbnail of Isla in particular, and the car park incident)
Shows how low they’ve sunk and what wretched parents they are, and social services laugh at all this do they?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

mags

VIP Member
Can someone tell me what wild swimming is. I have never heard of that and I want to know what it is.
It's just when you swim outdoors in a natural pool of water (sea/lake/river etc) rather than a man-made pool. He's just jumping on a bandwagon because "wild-swimming" is fashionable. They could just say that they've been "swimming in a lake" but that doesn't have the same pow wow factor.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tatty_boggle

What the Inghams pretend to do:
Home educate and nurture their children, with Earth Muvver Lazy and her continually popping the latest money spinner er child out.

What the Minghams actually do:
Drag their children to different countries, in various dangerous vehicles, whilst existing solely on sugary drinks and snacks, junk food and cheese.
Think typical Benidorm holiday lifestyle, but 365 days of the year.
Neglect their children’s health, emotional well-being and basic care needs. Ignore the mental health symptoms they exhibit.
Favour some of the children over the others.
Continually ignore the dangerous situations the children are put in, and in fact vlog whilst they’re happening.
Isolate their children, and neglect to provide any form of education. But pretend to the Ifannies that they are “travel schooling” 😂
Subjugate ALL of their children’s well-being to being second to their absolutely dead on their feet vlogs. Make their children put on acts in said vlogs.
And act like overall general cunts, in the lack of parenting they consistently fail to provide to their poor kids.

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Come on Inghams, we need to know the details of these expensive mistakes. We would all watch and give you the views...

• Haha

ellier112

Imagine putting fizzy Fanta lemon in your 3 year olds sippy cup, poor kids teeth will be rotten before they’ve fully developed no wonder they avoid the dentist probs so they don’t get told off #motheroftheyear

• Wow
  • Sad

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
Even when they were on Holiday in the UK they were so disrespectful to historic landmarks and other places. I will never forget that trip to Edinburgh, a beautiful Scottish city full of history and they made it look terrible. Then they insist on dragging their screeching kid's into a Museum and treating it like a playground, as a history lover, watching that video made me so angry. It is awful when you just want to take in the History in a Museum and learn interesting things and then next minute loud, screeching kids and their equally loud parents barge in and ruin things for all the visitors (made worse if they are holding a vlogging camera) Even when they went to Edinburgh Castle they seemed bored. This is a family that claim they "homeschool" too, I guess history isn't taught in the Mingham Manor, like many other things that aren't taught. They are so disrespectful, it is very clear that they only go to these places to try and boost their YouTube views :rolleyes:
I remember them walking up to King Arthur’s Seat and Isla pointing out the New Look/Next!
They also went into a museum to use the toilets somewhere in the UK then tried to sneak in to a ticketed/fee-paying exhibition, the cheapskates.

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
Wonder if they showing in fridge was for our benefit to show lurpak and cheese is still in fridge not confiscated at the port - and them baguettes she made up look like Chris the schlongs eyes lolol

• Haha

Chrisd007

Oh god now Sarah thinks she’s a trend setter from baby names. If she called the child the same name as my daughters I’d be changing them first thing the next morning!
---
I’ve got the new name nonceabelle 🤣 or lazyabelle or even sausagefingersabelle

• Haha
  • Heart

spookycat

Chatty Member
There is definitely dodgy goings on with tat and me. They also only do a large push for sales either with new stock or selling off the old, when it's just before an event like Christmas or a van trip. They've done new stock on a summer trip before (taking the pictures of the blankets in Portugal I think?), Christmas blankets last year paid for the arctic trip, push to sell off old stock just before this trip. All that money is gone straight away. They can pretend to be set for life all they like but they rely on the income from one thing to fund the next.

What happened to all the water bottles they tried to sell on Amazon by pretending they had bought them? I'm sure that was just after Chris was bragging that they have other businesses that no one knows about. They have no plans for the future for themselves never mind the children that they are making sure will have a hard time getting anywhere in life.
I’d like to think they have 300 water bottles sitting unsold in the garage of doom

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I'm quite sure it's not normal to react to hearing a name with the fake shock omg face.
My older kids would not be fussed in the slightest, why make it such a big deal. Chris going on about wanting it to be a special moment - this is something we discussed normally as a family when pregnant with our youngest as the kids were older and more aware of it all. Of course she had to try it out with Jace first before the rest of the kids found out!
Also Chris saying he’s decided on the first two names and she can have the 3rd name choice - I’d be telling him to eff off. A name is something that should be mutually agreed. She has said herself she’s not 100% sure on the name and he’s pretty much said that’s what it is and suck it up. Controlling twat in a hat 😡 Sarah just as foolish letting him get his own way time and time again though - first a baby she didn’t want and now a name she doesn’t want. He’s setting her up to resent this baby before she’s even born - we see what she’s like with Mila and Isla!

• Sad
  • Wow

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
That van must fucking stink. They’re not washing. The clothes aren‘t being washed. Sheets aren’t being washed. No air con. Fucking hell. It’s making me want to bring up my tea just thinking about it. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 35

mags

VIP Member
Was that Mila mimicking Sarah, when she got in from the rain, saying "Oh my goodness" and then laughing just like her? Brilliant! It really sounded like Mila was taking the mick out of her!

As they were leaving McDonalds, Jace put Lazy's ebike lights on and she responded by saying that she hadn't thought to put them on. Seriously? It was dark FFS!

Something definitely happened to their electric bikes/scooters in France. Creepy went on about them all looking forward to using them and they were going to be a trip highlight. Isla mentioned already using them at a campsite in France yet for some reason they didn't vlog that exciting, long-awaited event. Hmmm... 🤔

Every time Creepy said "there's a cycle path" it made me chuckle...sounded like he was talking about himself a psychopath! 😂

The way he included stills at the end, set to sad music...it had all the hallmarks of a tribute to the dearly departed, not a fun and exhilarating time. Depressing editing there.

Seeing them getting excited about the bakery items even though they've just been in France with all the delicious pastries/cakes that they're known for. And Creepy lusting after the Dunkin Donuts, of all things?! 🤡

I knew those buckets wouldn't make good sandcastles! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

spookycat

Chatty Member
Creepy one always says Wever instead of weather.
I think he does it to sound cute
The way he speaks really grinds my gears. But I don’t mean his accent, it’s when he talks especially when it’s to the camera addressing the ‘ifam’ his tone and inflection and the way he pronounces words are like he is speaking to a child and I find it really condescending and weird.

Taking into consideration what he has been caught doing in the past it’s very concerning that he seems to structure his speech around the way a young person would speak, seemingly to make himself approachable and relatable to the vulnerable young people watching.

• Heart

Bobsmith

Yessssss!!! I had the exact same thought about those ham rolls but didn't want to be the one to say it! 😂

I've just had a few days away in lovely Norfolk. There were motorhomes EVERYWHERE but I didn't see any that were anywhere near the size of theirs...not even one...and not even close!

Imagine two of the biggest purchases of your life (Rosabelle Manor and the motorhome) being a total mistake but having to try and style out your foolish mistakes with loads of "haters" watching your every move and predicting your fails before they even happen! Bigger is not always better, eh Creepy? 😂🤡🤪

So which of their acquaintances have a grey car? Do we know?
No idea who owns a sliver car however you can bet your bottom dollar that the second lazy read it on here she was on the phone screaming at them to get out of her hot tub! 😂😂

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I do wonder if Sarah knows/understands the finances or if she leaves that down to Chris(iif so then she’s a fool to trust him).