Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
He really does have shit for brains.
As pointed out by tattlers, why didn’t he test it out in the uk first before taking it on such a long trip?
It’s ok pissing about swapping handrails for chopping boards (why oh why!?!?) and installing lights and TV’s, but why not at least get a basic grip on how to actually work the thing.
I don’t think this trip is as pow wow stuuuunnnnninnn as they thought it would be, there’s no organisation at all, they don’t have a clue where they’re actually going or where can accommodate them.
Views are down, the ifam are bored already.

Reactions: 34

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Oh the joys there off to spain and Portugal again.... I personally couldnt live like them. They have no sence of reality. I couldnt even think of depriving my kids of an education, social activites and life skills for the future. I love going on holidays but 2/3 big holidays and a couple of city breaks is enough for me. I like the my mundane life of work, spending time with family and friends. That way i have genuine excitement at things like holidays, christmas break. they seem like there constantly on the run from reality

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
Do they even know we changed our money or about rationing
They know about rationing when they're made to share one plate of chips and one drink between the lot of them! 🙄

He's making himself look such a fool (even more than usual) by trying to make a political statement. They never seem to keep up with current affairs except for following conspiracy theories on Facebook and dangerous individuals like Tate. Creepy complains about everything but I bet he never bothers to vote. 🤡

And speaking about contributing to society, didn't Lazy join a local FB group about litter or something like that? Is she just watching or has she actually physically contributed? Somehow I can't imagine her getting down and dirty in a pair of Marigolds.

• Haha

LGF2022

38 degree weather
1. Where is milas hat? She has very fair skin that’s so dangerous?
2. where is water? Why do they continuously drink fizzy drinks especially coke in that weather
3. All the kids are burnt, you can tell they are bright red. Their faces are shiny and red!
Also for Sarah getting annoyed by not being able to go on rides because she’s pregnant… well yeah it’s not rocket science?? She’s massive they will think she’s further along than she actually is! They aren’t going to risk anything is the parks it’s not worth the hassle of the minghams sueing if something happened to the baby.
they are irresponsible parents who need to worry more about the kids than to get shitty boring footage of the park?

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
WTF is wrong with Sarah and n boy and Esme they all thought it was funny to do the nuttla TikTok thing on Esmes hand and wipe her hand on Jace where the poor boy was mortified when they did to him
Now they did the same to Mila with chocolate in a bottle to give her doll then showed her the nappy and the poor girl was mortified as well
That’s just wrong on so many levels
I felt sick at the thought of the milk likely going off inside that doll

• Sick

tatty_boggle

Companies house cash in bank shows over £44K for year dated 2021….then £169 for year dated 2022 😂😂😂
They really are on the bones of their arses, and living off the scraps of YouTube views (which Creepy buys, so that’s minimal if anything!), Tat and Me by Twat Ingham, the Ifam store and video messages, credit card and the loan someone mentioned on here - so if it all went bust tomorrow, they would literally end up claiming benefits 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
16:50 into the vlog and they’ve stopped to look at the moon over the sea. Mila is being allowed to press a very annoying horn on the bike whilst sat with Sarah continuously outside peoples apartments. That was pitch black when they were at McDonalds before heading back to the camper van & sun set isn’t until 9.30pm so it must have been gone 10pm if not later 😡 A complete lack of respect to those around them and all she had to do was tell Mila no and move her hand away!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

thegreencow

VIP Member
CHECKING INTO SOMEWHERE VERY SPECIAL..

The Inghams have never got the awning out before. Creepstopher has been leaving it until they got to a good site for a few days. Lazy is sat on her arse and nervous. He rolled over to give her a cuddle and they said “aaaw wow” at the view. It’s a tradition to come to this place. They came when Jace was 4 months and again when Mila was 2 months. Now they’re pregnant and back again at “Alania Elle’s prat” in Tarragona. It was the first place they were blown away by in 2019. They were disappointed in 2021 as a sea surge put the beach away. They liked the beach pitches.

They didn’t vlog yesterday and spent the day on the beach. Clips from yesterday. Creepstopher discovered that there are flakes of gold and it’s amazing. Esme got one in her hand and it’s called mica, a naturally occurring element in the sea. Lazy screeches about buckets and spades being the best invention as every generation loves them.

Back to today. They decided to check if there was availability for Alannia. Creepstopher came out and said he’d booked four nights. Mila is playing with Esme's LOL dolls and water. She pours a bucket of water over herself. They didn’t set up last night but regretted it this morning when family after family walked over their pitch. They want to get the awning and barriers out. Jace and Mila play with dolls. Creepstopher has opened the awning manual. Lazy hopes the awning isn’t broken. It isn’t. Attempts to get Mila to show an angry face. Cackling.

Isabelle has requested an omelette so Lazy is making one. Babe wants one too. Boss omelette baguette. Jace escalates his biking adventure and rides down a hill on his scuttle bug. Close up shots of the awning set up. Lazy likes the set up. Creepstopher says wild camping is nice but you have no stresses on a campsite. You can use all the water and electricity you want.

The Inghams are at the pool. Creepstopher has missed it. Pool footage.

The Inghams are back at the van. They couldn’t film much as there were a lot of chuldren around. Lazy is sorting washing and she has three huge piles. Best to speak to Katrina about that love. If you ask nicely she might give you the number for her doctor. She wants to wash all the bedding too. She likes getting it done as it builds up quickly and “smell them fresh”. It’s difficult to dry clothes sometimes and they smell after a couple of hours. It’s good to have a good clear out and wash out. Jace and Mila haven’t been out of the mud. Katrina was always called ‘stig of the dump’ as she was always dirty and Mila is the same. Babe is going up to the washing machines in a minute do he’ll take the laundry. It saves Lazy a job. Thunder.

Creepstopher wants Lazy to see the sea. She says hello to baby girl and strokes her cheese slop tummy. Thunder.

Spaghetti bolognaise cooking. Lazy has put cheese in the mince.

Dinner is finished. Isabelle and Esme are kicking each other. Jace is hitting Isla. Bit of thunder, which Lazy calls a mega storm. Creepstopher is checking the washing line to see if his knickers are dry yet. Isla seems anxious and says she doesn't like thunder. Grabbing of phones to film the storm. Isla starts singing and squealing about Taylor Swift’s Speak Now coming out tomorrow. This was filmed on Thursday then. She can’t wait. Jace has Isabelle's shoes on and Isla has Lazy's.

End of vlog
Definitely a couple of marks on her forehead and cheek.
1688935510782.png
1688935538938.png

1688934707191.png
1688934839987.png
1688934897572.png
1688935090706.png
1688935267183.png

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
You can see why they have no option but to continue vlogging - they’d be screwed if they gave it up so they will cling on for as long as they can. Either that or he’s got some dodgy schemes going on earning them something unofficially.

They really do need to be investigated - the spending over the last couple of years has been constant with random big purchases but the accounts like they are show that something isn’t adding up & I can certainly see why he holds out as long as he can do to get the accounts released for public viewing.

Basic

VIP Member
I’m so ashamed of myself fellow Tattlers. I have done something heinous. Hubby made lasagna last night. I was about to make myself a salad roll but then as I opened the fridge and peered in, last nights leftovers stared me in the face and it was like a challenge. I warmed up a slice of lasagna and buttered a fresh tiger bread roll. I feel dirty.

P.S. It was actually pretty revolting, too sickly.

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Her hand and arm look abnormally large compared to her leg.
I thought the same. Maybe she's been working her upper body hard? 🤔
---
Never mind the largest water park in the Costa Brava, I have the largest Chris DeLonge-themed music channel in all of Spain, and across six continents.
Do you take requests? I'd love you to sample some of Creepy at around 11:48 in last night's vlog, where he says "No no licky water. That's dutty."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
The set for lifers sharing ONE DRINK between them all? They all looked red, even the baby. Why Sarah, when sharing your herpes cup...can you not let any of them hold the cup. You snatched that away from Esme so fast. You are a horrible waste of space!

• Wow

Emzykins

VIP Member
Poor Mila is so burnt. Get a hat on that baby. Funny how Creepy happily sits next to her on a ride with his own hat on but allows his child to sit there red raw and sweating with no protection from the sun whatsoever!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

Basic

VIP Member
So going on all of those rides, Jace doesn’t get motion sickness. Stop feeding him so much crap and he’ll stop throwing up in the car.

Put a hat on your toddler! Whether she likes it or not, she needs a SPF sun hat with a wide brim. Living in Queensland, I hear about people having melanomas cut out of their faces and arms regularly. It’s no joke. If your kids get burnt or tan when they are little, you are setting them up for issues in the future, especially redheads and blondes.

They have gone back to the van after a day in 38 degree heat. There is no way seven people are showering in that van. They are disgusting. Mila looked like she stank. I can’t even begin to imagine how angry I would feel being that hot and sweaty covered in sunblock and not being able to shower before bed. They are rank. Sarah being so overweight and pregnant would stink.

• Heart

RachieBoo

The tour is soooo boring and predictable. The use of the bikini clad children in the thumbnails is getting more and more concerning. They are all, individually, and as a family unit, irritating beyond belief. Its obvious Creepy has big regret for buying that RV. He has such a I know more than anyone attitude that he now gets his payback, just deserts. He gets uglier by the day and they are both aging rapidly, I can't believe they are not late 40s! He is obviously very aware about the pause function analysis that can be checked on and he us playing up to it badly. He doesn't care how it looks as long as he gets the perve pound, complete nasty n!😡🤬🤬

It beggars belief that they made this weird family into the money maker it was. Fatty bum, bum used to just scream in a high pitched screech at her phone while filming her kids, with her eyebrows looking like they just had an argument. Then he got involved and thought he was da man wiv his super dooper, thingymabobbydo drone, which he obviously thinks makes him an award winning film producer 🤔 🙄 . Izzy is a total bore, Esme is rude and obnoxious, a real over actor. Isla is annoying as she has been brainwashed to believe that her worth is in acting cutsy and over exaggerating her facial expressions 😂 the thumbs up she gave Sarah to indicate for her to film her made me feel sick, as its obviously her copying what she has learned from her lazy twat parents, I pictured both of them doing thumbs up in one of their role play set ups...puke.. Jace is even more annoying than Isla and for me that takes some doing. His constant screeching and squawking in that high pitch he inherited to Mamma to get camera time and his incoherent rambling needs editing out, it grates on the nerves.

Mila is being neglected medically, emotionally and physically. She is currently an adorable little girl that will sadly end up like Esme once they have finished moulding her to act like a chimp at a tea party for views. The new baby needs to be a blonde isla/jace doppelganger or she will get placed in the background prematurely, especially after her birth journey set up crap will not bring in the content Creepy told Saz it would. I think the marriage is in trouble and he is complimenting Sarah because he knows she is checking out slowly, she really didn't want this pregnancy and will resent the baby when the lies he told her about the content bringing them the money does not pan out. It quite worrying that she agrees to his whims without thinking about how they will sustain this long term.

• Heart
It’s sad thinking of opportunities Izzy has not had chance to experience. A Saturday job or even things like babysitting. Foreign exchange or school trips abroad with peers not been stand in nanny for her toddler siblings.
I treasure my memories of working in a shop whilst I was at college. Going out with my mates or colleagues, going to college or work absolutely hanging the next morning but having a right laugh about the night before. Going on my first girls holiday before we all went our separate ways to uni. UNI. Living alone with a new bunch of 18 year olds. The independence!!! It was the best years of my life. Even before all that and staying home whilst my parents went away and inviting all my mates around and having a party. Sad for these kids that they won’t experience all that. Yes holidays are amazing. But constantly being on holidays in my opinion really dampness the special aspect of it.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED.. 💀

We’re joining the Inghams on the road. Creepstopher Dewronge traps Lazy’s greasy hair in the window. They’re heading to a spot in Tarragona, where they’ll stay for a couple of days. One of the girls in particular are very excited. Mila sings.

The Inghams are on the beach. Jace starts screeching at a sandcastle he’s made which, like Rosabelle Manor, isn’t very structurally sound. Lazy bends down to help Mila and the audience gets an eyeful. They’re a bit farther down from Salou. Creepstopher hopes that isn’t thunder in the background. He may have said the f word but he's so quick I can’t really make it out clearly. They’re not getting lucky with the weather at the beach at the moment. They’re doing something really cool tomorrow that the girls don’t know about. If we can see it in the distance on the wide lens we’re amazing. Salou is the place for van-lifeing. They found an incredible 5* place on the side of the road near the beach. There was loads of space to park and for Lazy to haul her toad arse out of the van. It’s 33°. They’ll tell the girls later what they’re doing tomorrow.

This will sound lame. They came to Salou last time and parked at a different place to do what they’re doing tomorrow. They walked to McDonald’s that looked out to sea. The menu was insane and the girls got iced coffees with ice cream on top. That’s what the girls think they’re doing today. They’ll zoom around on the bikes and e-scooters. Thunder.

Lazy has had a shower courtesy of the rain. Isabelle felt rain on her book. Lazy is too busy yapping away to the camera to dry Mila’s hair. Mila has mosquito bites on her head. Lazy has a mixture of rain and sweat. She’s joking; she has the same condition as Prince Andrew and doesn’t sweat. Creepstopher sweats. They’re getting a cup of whilst they watch the storm.

Creepstopher is prowling the supermarket as they need a couple of groceries. They were bumming the day away in the van. Bump shot from Lazy’s tits. She’s popped recently. She’s 26 weeks and tempted by the bakery. The girls are engrossed in their movies and didn’t want to come. Lazy excitedly announces that the girls don’t eat seeded rolls so Creepstopher and Lazy will have two each with cream cheese and ham. Holidays bring out the cream cheese in all of them. Creepstopher doesn’t eat it at home but it has to be done on holiday. Fridge full of desserts. Creepstopher opens the door to show us. They leave with a haul including a big fan. They bought a couple the other day and they were really good. The air conditioning is no good when they’re wild camping as they need to be quiet, but the generator makes a low humming noise. They run the fans all night and they work well.

Driving. Lazy films Mila sat on the bike. They’re cycling to McDonald’s. Jace and Mila have chuldren’s seats specifically for electronic bikes. Isla loves the scooters as the last time she used them she scootered around the entire campsite and thought about how excited she was to do it with all her family. ‘Cycling’ time lapse. Jace asks where they’re going. Creepstopher ignores him and continues to film his face as he holds onto the bike one handed.

Jace is obsessed with pressing the horn. They just got into Salou and are recognising places. They’ve passed a lot of nice restaurants. They’ll do the Chinese buffet tomorrow.

McDonald’s is so busy but they've managed to secure a table outdoors. The bikes are behind them. It’s a weekday but busy. Creepstopher isn’t complaining. The menu has outdone itself. He’s ordered a double bourbon burger with egg. Isla ordered a barbecue chicken burger. Jace says something about loving cheese toasties. They had the funniest ride ever and are wild camping in the next town up from Salou. They were buzzing about being able to carry the bikes and scooters so they could do this more often.

Shot of Lazy’s cheesy bacon chips. Jace managed to open his apple juice all on his own after Creepstopher made it “woose”. Isabelle is ticking something off her bucket list for the trip by getting a coffee with ice cream in it. Esme can’t wait. We need them in the uk. Creepstopher says they can just make a latte and add vanilla ice cream.

Dinner finished. It was the best McDonald’s Esme has ever had. Two ambulances are there as a “worker” came out and couldn’t breathe. They felt bad for him. She apparently feels terrible. Dr Lazy thinks he had asthma. Mila is mesmerised by the blue lights. Cycling to piano funeral music. They have to stop because Creepstopher thought the moon looked incredible on the water. He asks the red faced bitch if she thinks the beach is so beautiful. She looks fed up. Isla is wearing the crocodile crocs. Couple of photos.

End of vlog
1688753514019.png
1688753526332.png
1688753620844.png
1688753698027.png
1688753912216.png
1688753949915.png
1688754197831.png
1688754266570.png

• Heart
  • Sick

Cake.machine

I remember them walking up to King Arthur’s Seat and Isla pointing out the New Look/Next!
They also went into a museum to use the toilets somewhere in the UK then tried to sneak in to a ticketed/fee-paying exhibition, the cheapskates.
They didn't go up Arthur's Seat, Sarah would have actually died 🤣 They just wobbled up to the castle esplanade.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
So while they’re parked on the street, I’m assuming they’re not able to re fill the water tank of the RV. If that’s the case, does it have the capacity to properly shower 7 people at least once a day over the course of their stay alongside toilet flushing, hand washing, drinking and cooking…
Rank if not considering they’re dripping in sweat/ grease but I suppose they’ll just dunk the kids in the sea…

• Sick
  • Sad