Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
26 weeks pregnant, riding an electric bike on the road in the wet, no helmet and a baby sat in front of her. Are you serious??
While wearing cheap flip flops. Then she’s got her older kids following on behind, on electric scooters, also wearing cheap flip flops. If either of them had a brain they’d be dangerous.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Guinea pig update. Phyllis has been buried 💐. Mavis is currently home alone in the cage and will be for the next few days. She can see the rabbits and her upset ain’t putting her off dinner.

I’ve found her a younger cousin today. A little grey girl. She can’t leave the breeder until Monday (quarantine). Him upstairs hasn’t seen her. I’ve named her Daphne. I’m accused of being a control freak (as if????).
Photos undoubtedly will follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mostyn

VIP Member
Who in their right mind on holiday with 5 kids and a creepy husband in a van with no air com shops on Amazon for Christmas presents for an unborn child.
you really are taking everything for granted lazyone.
I can’t wait for this lot to go bust

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I love it when they go on holiday and creepys ginger hair starts to creap out of his hat 🤣 but this is just hilarious he literally has no hair 🤣
IMG_8419.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Morris1107

Chatty Member
So the only one who actually wants to do Ferrari land is Isla, so guess they're not doing that then... The way lazy was so dismissive of it, oh only Isla wants to do it. Is it not as much her holiday as the others?

They really, really need to start talking to Jace in a real voice, because all the squealing and squawking he does makes him so unwatchable, the way he mispronounces words is not cute, and I don't understand why they don't at least try to correct him. He's never going to go to school or at least he's not going to go early enough for these things to be picked up and for him to be referred for speech, whatever it's called these days. To be honest, the way they all scream and shout it's a wonder their hearing isn't effected.

They all look so dirty, and it's such a shame that at not quite two years old poor Mila isn't getting the care she deserves, as others have said the older girls should be aware of personal hygiene and can advocate for themselves, Mila and Jace unfortunately cannot. We all remember last year when it appeared Mila had sores under her arms. If they're not cleaning round her neck, imagine what her poor bum is like, sitting in a nappy, that probably doesn't get changed all that often. Even if it is, she should/she deserves to be washed properly every day!!

• Sad

becca7721

VIP Member
“They want to do cities”

Oh what a fab idea! Brilliant!!
Now that’s a plan which cannot possibly go wrong. At all. Ever. No really. I can hear someone sniggering at the back. It’ll be FINE.

• Haha

spookycat

Chatty Member
Can someone dumb down the info from companies house for me? I want to know the goss but do not understand the info 😂😂
I’ll try but please someone else correct me if I’m wrong GSCE business studies was a long time ago!!

the accounts say the following:

Assets £22,756 - probably equipment they can expense so cameras drones etc
Creditors £75,639 owed to someone in the next year (including taxes and social security so probably the tax man and also can include deferred tax from previous years)
Creditors £40,000 owed to be paid in more than a year (states this is a bank loan)

Debtors £94,060 owed to the minghams (probably a ‘loan’ they’ve taken out of the company to avoid taking it as an income and paying tax but need to ‘pay back’ but could also include potential YouTube earnings already accrued due to be paid)

£169 cash in the bank
£1356 capital and reserves for the company

Looking at social blade their estimated yearly earnings are now at maximum £65k, for the period the accounts were due for it was likely a bit higher but not by a really significant amount. Considering their fortunes haven’t really changed I would say things aren’t looking great.

Also need to consider tatandme but I wonder whether that’s flying under the radar or included in this.

Last edited:

GreaseMop

VIP Member
They should have filmed themselves legging it back to the van in the storm, they never film things that would actually be entertaining. No-one cares about yet another beach or waterpark or watching them waddle around a theme park yet again, but them sitting on the beach in the middle of a storm then running in the rain, juggling all their crap would be funny. Same if they filmed whatever the disasters in Spain were, it would be less boring than the shite they churn out daily.

I've noticed if they are not wetting themselves over pool/beach/waterpark borefests they, especially Creepy, go on and on and on about food, whether it's filling their trolley in the supermarket or eating out with chips with everything. Nobody would actually get that excited about McDonald's, it's nothing special even if the menu differs abroad.

• Heart

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Think it’s time that you put on your Speedo’s, bend over, allow the whale to take a photo & then use it as a thumb nail, Creepy.
What you waiting for ?

• Haha
  • Sick

heidilouxx

VIP Member
What a load of shit.
See you got your kids asses on the thumb nail with Isabelle’s hand appearing to be in a dubious place though, Creepy c*nt.
But you’re fully aware of what you’re doing. You’re sick in the head man.
It’s so gross. Especially Isla - how old is she? 11/12? That poor girl :( Chris is absolutely fucking vile for posting that

• Angry

ksil

My heart was in my mouth watching Mila running through the car park in tonight’s vlog. They are so irresponsible 😡😡

• Wow

lovelucy

It's very worrying to see there's absolutely no homeschooling or any form of education happening. No doubt the Ingham kids love splashing about in water parks. However, this isn't doing anything towards their development. They are not even visiting places of interest which would give them a flavour of the culture and history of the area. Thankfully, most 13-17 years old parents know much better- and make it a priority that their child is well adjusted by having a robust education in a formal setting, where they can interact with their peers. Forming lifelong friendships, equipping them with a range of skills and knowledge to be able to make their way in life and contribute to society. This lot will be at the bottom of the pile when it comes to looking for meaningful work. When I think about my 15 year granddaughter who a couple of weeks ago finished 4 weeks of GCSE exams for the 10 subjects she sat , I'm so proud of how she took all of this in her stride and at the same time practising for a National sporting event she's competing in.
The Inghams should hang their heads in shame- can't even organise swimming lessons for Isla because it probably interferes with their timetable of endless shopping,vlogging etc. I hope the LEA steps in sooner than later and put an end to all of this selfish indulgence and put the children's needs first.

• Heart

A3 8p

I've never heard of these names in my life. Talk about talking shite for likes!! She makes my shite itch, she really does

• Haha