Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
He’s like a bargain basement Andrew Tate, similar morals just less brains - should be locked up with him too.
‘Sweat box’ 🤣🤣 Sarah moans every vlog they do when they are somewhere warm and sunny about the heat - what’s he on about! If she’s whinging on camera you know for sure she’s moaning off camera as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’ve not watched the whole vlog yet, but if they buy a Guinea Pig I shall go round there and bring the poor thing home with me. We’ve just lost one of ours, after spending £250 at the vet trying everything to get her to pull through. We’re now left with an elderly gent. They don’t do well by themselves but we’re reluctant to introduce another to him so he’s having loads of cuddles and attention from me and is being thoroughly spoilt.

You can’t just go to Pets At Home and pick up a small and furry pet because you fancy it that day. They take a lot of work but the Minghams can’t be arsed to put that in. They don’t even look after their kids properly fgs. A little Guinea Pig would die of fear in that house with all the screeching and shouting that goes on.

• Heart

Basic

VIP Member
I know it’s sexist but I’d be so embarrassed if hubby held his nose whilst jumping into the water. Creepy looks like an absolute plonker with his little water booties on his tiny feet. He’s just so repulsive in every way. He’s not a man, he’s a fucking troll.

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
Are you following the news Creepstopher?
(I'm sure you'll say it's mainstream media making up lies.)
Every dog gets it's day and one day you will be accountable for your actions.

'Under the Protection of Children Act 1978, it is an offence to 'make, distribute, possess or show any indecent images of anyone aged under 18' - even if it was created with the young person's consent.It is also a criminal offence to ask a child under 18 to send a sexual image of themselves - and causing or inciting sexual exploitation of a child carries a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison.'

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Air cons defo not working, start of the vlog they are driving with the window down

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
The only state of it is him the uk is fine and it sure smells nicer here now the rubbish took itself out

• Heart
  • Haha
Chris complaining about Jace not being let on those rides majorly pissed me off. For one, the rides at Disney were 102cm not 105 and they said he was only just on the line, meaning he is only 102. Even if he was tall enough, if the ride attendant says no then you should accept that, why would you want to put your child in danger?

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Creepy is following a very lot of accounts on IG, claiming to help ordinary people make money from home...

Trying to become a millionaire are we creeps? Like your idol Andrew Tate. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry

Anni1312

Chatty Member
As you speak of Paris .... Eiffel Tower, boat ride on the Seine, Louvre, Sacre Coeur, Versailles .... its an open history book ... they drive past into the Disney parking lot.

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
It creeps me out the way they are so careless with their kids. My 12 year old moans that if I am crossing the road with him I sometimes instinctively grab his arm in what he calls the death grip even though he is perfectly capable.
Why don’t the Ingram’s have these inbuilt instincts?

• Heart

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 there's obviously no campsites etc that will have a van that size so they're having to park up next to roads etc 🤣😂😂😂
Air Con obviously isn't working thanks to Creepy, doubt he'll be able to take the van back because of the damage he's done to it.
Jason is obviously getting annoyed with his hair it needs cutting asap.
It's a whole shite show everything going wrong etc 😂🤣😂
Dropping viewing figures because even the nutty Ifan are bored 😂🤣🤣
Bring on the rest of their escape so creepy doesn't get recognised sorry 'holiday'.
🤣😂🤣🤣

• Haha

Luna-tik

It’s odd as realistically any child she plausibly should have some resentment towards is Jace as without that pregnancy it might have been easier for her to leave Creepy. 3 children all at school-age, a decent financial amount. Yet it’s Mila who is clearly neglected and resented, Jace instead been placed on sone kind of pedestal though he too suffers from them not addressing clear communication and sight issues.
Remember when Isabelle’s bio Dad took her to New York for a special family holiday and sour face Sarah was all uppity about it. Isabelle had been home about a week and then Sarah did a big surprise reveal that they were all going to New York! Poor Isabelle had just been there. I think it’s the same with Jace. Sarah was miffed that Chris had got another girl pregnant with a boy so she was determined to give him one. I think Sarah either has a massive inferiority complex or is so resentful and envious that she believes that others shouldn't have something just because she doesn’t have it.

• Heart

yesavgumgap

Creepy is following a very lot of accounts on IG, claiming to help ordinary people make money from home...

Trying to become a millionaire are we creeps? Like your idol Andrew Tate. 🤢

Imagine if he fell for a scam, though? Invested their last few pennies into a start-up that doesn’t exist. Would have to sell the van and everything 😞😞😞😞😞 x

• Haha
  • Heart

michanson

Chatty Member
I am as much in the dark as to how they afford their lifestyle as I am about Katie Price going on holidays, having another boob job, when she’s supposed to be bankrupt! It all sounds a very lot dodgy to me! A very dodgy thumbnail as well…

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Id love to know the debtors who owe the ingham company 90 odd thousand pounds.
It willl be Directors Loan account , that is monies that they have taken out of the business for themselves over and above anything due to them for salaries or dividends. Basically living beyond your means .

You pay interest on it to HMRC untill it is repaid to the company which lets face it , it never will be !

woopsiedaisy

He’s like a bargain basement Andrew Tate, similar morals just less brains - should be locked up with him too.
Well I really don't think the UK would mind if you sold up and shipped out Chris. Nothing stopping you is there to be honest..,Mind you B&M profits would take a nose dive....a bit like your channel..

• Heart

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Neither of them will ever find a decent employer now.
she will never work as jobs sitting on sofas don't exist, the children will be unemployable due to the fact there education stopped 3 years ago, he has been outed as a n online and will not appeal to any to any employer! Once their YouTube bubble pops they will be screwed!

Last edited:
  • Sad