Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
The are breaking the rules for e-bikes spain
By law lazy must wear helmet
The e scooter they are breaking the law
the age is 15
they also need insurance and road tax for those bikes

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

tatty_boggle

The sad part is that if they stopped wasting money on ridiculous tat, sold the OLLI RV and sold all the tat they’ve accumulated - they could give those children an exceptional education 😑
All the educational sites, groups, activities and qualifications they could independently do, would be amazing.
They could set them up to have wonderful careers, and even little businesses of their own, when they reach 16/18+
Instead they’re dragging them around Lidl car parks and swimming pools, so the two giant cunts can have perpetual holidays.
They honestly have ruined their children’s prospects, and it’s so needless 🙁

• Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Creepy is following a very lot of accounts on IG, claiming to help ordinary people make money from home...

Trying to become a millionaire are we creeps? Like your idol Andrew Tate. 🤢
Well if that doesn’t scream financial troubles I don’t know what does - supposedly had enough to keep them going comfortably if YT would come to an end tomorrow, why would he need to be looking at those get rich quick scammy schemes? I’d not be at all surprised if behind the scenes he’s up sh*t’s creek without a pedalo.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Hasn’t Isabelle got enough on her plate at the moment? She’s just finished twelve months waffling about considering a nose-piercing, and is now thinking about taking on waffling about considering getting a Guinea-pig too? No wonder she has no time for the outside world.

• Haha
  • Sad

becca7721

VIP Member
Vlog view watch 2:11am .. 18,875

Flaming nora, just how low can ya go?! Absolutely maxed out the credit card huh?

Your dog doesn’t need ‘a friend’ she’s needs the family who purchased her to take proper care of her, that means proper food and decent walks and going to appointments when necessary and, whilst I’m on a roll here your entire Family need friends, social interaction, medical care and education as well not to mention your ‘poor pregnant wife’ as constantly referenced in your ‘hell no’ video requires proper care. She gives birth without medical care she will likely DIE as will her child. Got it you spoilt brat of a thing? (man simply doesn’t apply to you). You think people will care? You’ll get the viral vlog of dreams? YOU WONT.

Seriously get a bloody grip AND GROW UP.

And yes my rant this morning is influenced by the news of yet another mother and baby dying in my county due to not being able to get to hospital in time for treatment they needed due to closure of nhs care in my rural area. Seriously. It’s NOT NECESSARY to be pointlessly driving around showing off when in reality all you’re doing is annoying everyone.

Less than 19k views is pathetic, even for apathetic creature like you.

• Heart
  • Sad

Smoggy&Proud

No way Jace gets nervous or anxious because of the amount of water, it's the amount of people around. He's not used to other children etc

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Why do they all hold their noses when jumping in water? Surely they can just remember not to breathe in through their nose when they’re underwater? 😂

• Haha

becca7721

VIP Member
Cash at bank £169.

Seriously someone needs to audit these scumbags, there’s no way, no way their businesses (let’s not forget baby and me and teen and me) are being properly managed.

• Wow

mags

VIP Member
BTW n boy that was not cliff diving my mate use to live in Spain and did it for a living
That was just jumping of a ledge the side of a rock face about 3ft up from the water
It wasn't even much of a jump either. It was more of a 'fall down' and no more of a leap than I would do when I step off the little stepstool I stand on, to reach the top of the kitchen cupboards! He bent his knees so there was even less of a drop.

The kids did a much better effort and upstaged him. As a professional bladder, you'd think he'd have better aerial stunts and showmanship than that limp-legged display.

I'd like to dedicate that 3rd screenshot to @Malcolm Conkers who once likened Creepy's hair to "an octopus falling off an egg".

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The state of Mila in the name “reveal” blog.
Sweaty head, bright red face, no sunhat, dirt/food all over her face, dark brown lines of filth in her neck. It’s pure neglect 😞

• Sad
  • Angry

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Hahaha they are going to visit more cities? they couldn't find parking spaces for the sprinter, can't wait for them to try parking the RV 😂 😂

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
House looked very active earlier, but could of been friends of the housesitters ( with the two grey cars ) who are always there when they go away
Probably rent the house out to people that run Swingers Parties , that is why they have so many sofas and no door on their master ensuite !

• Haha
  • Wow

Impleo

VIP Member
Can you elaborate about her brother

Her brother 'Damo' Damien, served a multi year stretch at HMP Stafford, a prison exclusively for sex offenders. Damo's case was sealed to protect his minor victim. He's out now.

Sarah and Trina went to visit him in a vlog but pretended they were going to see Sarah's nephew in a nativity play.

• Angry
  • Wow

Mostyn

VIP Member
Hey minghams your friend Zoe has 666000 views after one day for her pregnancy announcement compared to your 75000 after 2 months 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha

PeachyJam

The photo doesn't look edited, it looks like they used the portrait mode on iPhone that tries to blur the background but it often clips the foreground subject.

She has lost weight but she doesn't look unhealthy and if you think she has an ED then posting multiple photos comparing her body and zooming into certain parts to discuss it is not going to help.

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Have they gone back to the location of baby on the beach and the burgah for me tea rant?
Luckily the baby isn't born yet or they might have left her sleeping in a tent while the rest of them went swimming.

Moaning about people walking past their van talking loudly because they don't have their awning out to block off 'their pitch'. You can't expect other people to keep quiet until mid afternoon in case they wake you up. Other people might have young children who are up early and even if they don't, they won't want to waste most of the day in bed.
You lot hardly keep quiet in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping.