Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I do wonder if Sarah knows/understands the finances or if she leaves that down to Chris(iif so then she’s a fool to trust him).
Obviously Companies House and HMRC are trolls, why would they publish numbers like that? Don't they know who the Inghams are? Foos, 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jamhead

VIP Member
They're buying fans, he's deffo f#cked up the air con !
Thats why there's been no van tour, the fans are too big to hide. He said they already had a couple but needed another for the main living area which means that as per usual they have bought a fan for themselves and left the kids...all 5 of them, to sweat it out! She must be fuming sweating her way around Europe in that with no air con 😆😆
I dont believe his story about the generator being too loud with the air con running either, just a convenient cover story to hide his mistakes.
Creepy Malcolm Ingham, the og 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Sad

Chatty Member
Yeah it’s all one big media conspiracy Creepy, there’s no trouble in France what so ever.
What a thick C*nt.
Of course, they're staying away from the trouble. Nobody's rioting around a deserted lake or through their deckchair patch. The riskiest place they've been is Carrefour's cheese aisle. They didn't go anywhere with people before they bought a 'truck' that they can't park anywhere.

• Haha

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Milas neck is a breeding ground for thrush. That really is abject neglect. She is filthy poor thing.

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Has Mila ever gotten to have a proper bath, surrounded by toys and bubbles where she can splash for as long as she likes?

For part of her life she couldn't because of the cast, but other than that they are either travelling where no one even showers regularly and she at most seems to get a quick rinse in the outside shower. Or at home where you can tell by the dirt under everyones nails that no one is spending much time with their hands under water.

When on holiday they really think that pools and lakes are the equivalent of having a bath.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Are they going to put Jace, Mila and the newbie in school for a short time just to learn the basics? I can't imagine Lazy would be able to teach them to read and write.
She’s barely managed to teach Jace his shapes and colours let alone to read and write 🙈.

On a somewhat unrelated note, we bought our 1 year old a set of play food a couple of weeks ago and today she said burger, to which I replied “if I want a burgeh for my tea I’ll have a burgeh for my tea!”

My partner asked where that was from and I replied that it was straight out of the mouth of Sarah Ingham circa 2019 and he just rolled his eyes and said of course 😂.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
They don’t have a code to get tickets, they didn’t even know about the codes in the vlog where it is mentioned so good luck dropping 5k each or something stupid for resale prices
Not to worry, Creepy "knows all da codes and everything"

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
He just let 4 year old Jace go into that cold, deep lake with his arm bands on. And then pulled him back up on to the sup board with one hand because he had his precious vlogging camera in the other. Every decent parent would be disgusted by that scene.
That was disgusting. Jace was shocked by the cold temperature and couldn't get out of the water quick enough. The pedalo hire people obviously insisted on a proper buoyancy aid (life jacket) for him but when left to their own devices, on their own paddle-board, they put him in a puddle jumper type thing and Creepy let him enter the water, in the middle of the lake, the pathetic, neglectful scumbag that he is. 🤬

Even on the pedalo they should've had him within easy reach, which he clearly wasn't, sitting at the front on his own (see pic). If he slipped down off the edge they could've driven over him, trapping him underneath...heaven forbid. They have no common sense and push their luck every bloody day.

As mentioned on here before (many times), those flotation aids are not a substitute for a proper buoyancy aid and can do more harm than good. The cynic in me wonders if this vlog was timed to coincide with (and detract from) the accounts going public.

Screenshot_20230704-203301_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Why are they obsessed with water? That is all they do, never visit local towns or cities. It’s beyond dull. It seems Chris wants the kids in their swimwear as he knows currently the majority of views are from undesirables. As for the clip of Mila nearly drowning what Father stands there filming and laughing, Isla showed more concern. Sarah goes on about it being ‘shallow’ so she doesn’t need to keep an eye on them, she does realise that any depth of water is dangerous. They are completely idiotic.

Ava girl

I don't believe that Isla wants a guinea pig anymore than I believe that her dream was to meet Mickey mouse, I believe they have started giving Isla and Jace 'role plays' for the vlogs, I think it was when Jace was going into Disneyland park, you could hear him saying "I'm in a role play'
The Norris nuts got years of content out of Naz wanting a guinea pig.
If your vlogging for a living I imagine you research what's worked for others.
Isla and Jace have no outside influence so Creep and Lazy create situations to give them something in the vlog.
Isla is an attention seeker and will be lapping it up.
Interesting how Isla chose photos of her younger and cuter self, to promote herself for the guinea pig, makes you wonder how low Isla's self esteem is right now.

• Sad
  • Wow

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
When Isla starts one of her monologues, she really reminds me of the character in American Pie who started every sentence off…’there was this one time, at band camp’…..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

uwu

VIP Member
Yeah it’s all one big media conspiracy Creepy, there’s no trouble in France what so ever.
What a thick C*nt.
What an idiot, my friend is living in fear in France as her town has been severely affected by the riots. She is too scared to leave the house to go work.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Here you go.

Full version.

and a bonus for y'all. She's saving the profits for the chuldrun.

We aren’t using our children for money - whilst doing exactly that.
You’re CHILD EXPLOITERS, Ingrams. You absolutely do use your children for money. They fund your lifestyle. They pay your bills.

If you don’t agree with me, Lazy & Creepy, take your children off YouTube, just video yourselves & let’s see how that goes.

• Heart

I can’t cope

Youppi. My first thread title. Thank you all. But we need to add an honorable mention to Malcolm Conker as well. She/he was my inspiration after I heard that wonderful song.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
What a thick C*nt.
What a really weird response. All he had to say was something along the lines of its all been fine where they currently are. Everyone is aware that you are unlikely to get the same level of unrest in the countryside as in major cities, it doesn't mean nothing is happening elsewhere.

The other meaning of him using "if" is that he doesn't have a clue what's going on because they don't follow any news, so if he hasn't seen it happen then it's just not true and he doesn't care.

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
Chris wondering why it was busy on that street, yes it's not our summer holidays yet, but Scotland, Ireland and the rest of Europe have broken up 🤣
Yes and last time they were there it was so much quiter. Yeeah well we were six months into a pandemic and most normal people stayed home

• Heart