Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slmapg

VIP Member
So when lazy said she told Jace the baby's name, because she wanted to hear him say it because of how cute it would sound, or something along those lines. I guess the name contains letters Jace cannot pronounce, which doesn't narrow the list much does it as pretty much most of what he say is garbled. It's probably something along the lines of Ella, Jace definitely cannot pronounce L's.
Imagine having to choose a name your delayed child can pronounce! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Chatty Member
To be fair to the kids, I can see why they want to recreate this trip. It's the one I'd choose if I was kidnapped and forced to go on an Ingham adventure. Compared to their other adventures, sheeps safaris, freezing their arses off in Norway, going 'hiking' around Croatia(? or wherever it was) with Creepy reading from Wikipedia the whole way, that time the whole of Cornwall was closed... If you were ranking their trips, surely Spar potatoes three meals a day, nonstop pools and riding a Scuttlebug around a garage forecourt is the clear #1?!

• Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Children in swimwear again.
I wonder why Mr Beanie and his foghorn wife didn't put themselves on the thumbnail instead of the girls.

• Haha
  • Sad

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
So how long will it be before they get another dog then? Now that Chris has decided he wants one and he always gets what he wants.
Sarah actually admitted on camera that a dog doesn't suit their family. Maybe find a family for Prinny that she does suit then?

• Sad

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
If it wasn‘t for how awful it would‘ve been for the children, I‘d hope that they’d have kept that pair of neglectful arseholes up all night with sunstroke. They had no hats, no fluids, no shade and no sunscreen. How, in this day and age, can you be so stupid?

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
He was a lucky, jammy git. Desperate for fame all his life, achieved it to some degree, abused that privilege but ended up not famous enough to be held responsible for his actions. YouTube being unaccountable never helped. I wonder if Chris had approached boys instead of girls if there would have been a bigger uproar.

So glad we keep talking about it.
I have to say, I don’t look at him and think ‘jammy git’. Despite appearances, and what he himself may believe, he’s the opposite of lucky - he’s cursed. The freak combination of circumstances (Sarah, YouTube, his parents, not actually being famous etc.) that have enabled him to limp on like this are the worst thing that could have happened. There’s no good outcome for you when you’re caught bang-to-rights sending messages of a sexual nature to a sixteen-year old child, but being forced to admit and deal with the consequences of what he did would have been far, far better for all of them than this mess. He hasn’t ‘got away with it’ - all he’s done is postponed the inevitable, made the final cost far worse, and made them all a laughing-stock in the process.

• Heart

michanson

Chatty Member
I really hope those kids had a water bottle each (they certainly have plenty). I only have to be out in the sun for a little while and I start getting a dehydration headache. They really should have made Mila wear a hat, no doubt they’ll say Mila didn’t want to wear a hat! Pair of stupid dickheads!

Has anyone noticed when Isla used to tell Sarah a fact about something Sarah always replied ‘that’s right, Isla’ or ‘that’s cool, Isla’ pretending she already knew it, couldn’t be bothered to be embarrassed by her young child’s better knowledge than her when she 100% didn’t know the facts being told to her. I’d absolutely LOVE for Isla to tell Sarah a fake obscure fact and pretend it’s real and see if lazy replied with ‘yeah, that’s right Isla. Well done, good learning’ 🥴. Go on Isla, we’re all here for it. In the vlog where she asked the girls to go away and research the stag beetle - you couldn’t make it more obvious the kids aren’t schooled if you tried. How un-stimulating for them.

I just wanted to add and apologise for potentially offending a couple of tattlers as I worded something not as well as I could and didn’t re-read it before posting. It was a few days ago but the last thread has finished and I couldn’t reply and didn’t want to seem like I didn’t care. It was re Issys glasses. What I meant was 6 years ago they vlogged that Isabelle wanted glasses and how ‘in’ they were at the time (people would buy fake glasses / pop out cinema 3D glasses for fashion) and they vlogged themselves at the opticians saying that it’s the tiniest prescription you can get in one eye that she’ll only need to wear occasionally for the whiteboard and that she isn’t to wear them all the time. She then began wearing her glasses a lot of the time and it became almost part of her new image that it felt her parents had then pushed. Then 3 years ago they vlogged that her eye that had the prescription was now totally fine and didn’t need a prescription lense and it was the other eye that now had (again they said it) the tiniest prescription possible and that she only needs them when required at school / I assume those who drive may need this for distance of number plates etc. I just wanted to say I’m sorry if it came across that I meant people with glasses don’t need to wear them by a pool, I meant that they know Isabelle was only meant to wear them now and again for distance and they vlogged saying this a couple of times yet they’ve encouraged / not advised her to wear / not wear them 24/7 and that this could have then weakened her sight / muscles sadly when it didn’t need to. I do believe she of course now needs glasses but perhaps not ALL the time or shouldn’t have been using them for screen time/reading before but I just meant I feel they have pushed this image for her and that she then hides behind glasses and that it frequently becomes her comfort (we see it often) of her adjusting her glasses when the camera is on her. When I said she doesn’t need them in the pool I meant that she was saying those things about jaces image changing with glasses when jace clearly requires his glasses to see from the moment he wakes and we all know how many appointments have likely been missed for his eyesight whereas Issy isn’t on the same scale as requiring them like him at that age. I wrote the post quite quickly and didn’t re-read it before losing internet and will in the future as I really didn’t want it to offend anyone! It’s hard to explain something I guess via writing it. It was more an annoyance towards her parents for saying the things about glasses on their children when I feel they have facilitated issys in particular through not carrying out the instructions from the opticians.

• Heart

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
Ahahaha just watched Chris do his ‘jump’.

He’s like a little drip afraid to fall into the sink.

That said I’m happy to see Isla taking part. I hope it does her confidence the world of good.

• Haha

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
He really does have only one idiotic expression in every picture 🙄
Also, Sarah looks like she is forcing a smile on both of those photo's . They can try and portray that they are one big happy family and everything's going great but I am not buying it 🤷‍♀️ Most people apart from their "Ifam" can see right through the act.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
There is definitely dodgy goings on with tat and me. They also only do a large push for sales either with new stock or selling off the old, when it's just before an event like Christmas or a van trip. They've done new stock on a summer trip before (taking the pictures of the blankets in Portugal I think?), Christmas blankets last year paid for the arctic trip, push to sell off old stock just before this trip. All that money is gone straight away. They can pretend to be set for life all they like but they rely on the income from one thing to fund the next.

What happened to all the water bottles they tried to sell on Amazon by pretending they had bought them? I'm sure that was just after Chris was bragging that they have other businesses that no one knows about. They have no plans for the future for themselves never mind the children that they are making sure will have a hard time getting anywhere in life.

lipsthefish

Honestly if my husband wore a woollen fucking beanie in Spain I'd need restraining from punching him in the face 😳

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
It willl be Directors Loan account , that is monies that they have taken out of the business for themselves over and above anything due to them for salaries or dividends. Basically living beyond your means .

You pay interest on it to HMRC untill it is repaid to the company which lets face it , it never will be !
So they really are broke then, just as we've been saying for months now! Oh Creepy, better get your roller boots laced up and get down the job centre when you get back hun! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart