Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slmapg

VIP Member
I think you're absolutely spot on. He's never one to not monetise a disaster, unless it involves himself.
Exactly this. Either he fucked up himself or it’s something that happened that would make him look a clown! If it was one of the kids or lazy who fucked up without a doubt he’d have click baited the shit out of the vlog and he would have been buzzing.

Reactions: 33

Hazelnut22

This picture actually makes me feel quite sad. A young woman trying to convince the infam. That she really wants to be pregnant for the 6th time. Stuck in a van with 5 children and that husband! Don’t get me started on the electric bike without a helmet. That looked so unsafe and she looked so uncomfortable. I will be honest I don’t watch this rather controversial family much but the vlogs from this years trip are nothing to be proud of. The quality and entertainment value is rather like going to Mac Donald’s and watching others eat. Where’s the scenery? All I see is sweaty kids… A grown man in a beanie…is that really how you want to be seen?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Marsygal

How do they get away with their lifestyle not matching what they've declared?

• Wow
I treasure my memories of working in a shop whilst I was at college. Going out with my mates or colleagues, going to college or work absolutely hanging the next morning but having a right laugh about the night before. Going on my first girls holiday before we all went our separate ways to uni. UNI. Living alone with a new bunch of 18 year olds. The independence!!! It was the best years of my life. Even before all that and staying home whilst my parents went away and inviting all my mates around and having a party. Sad for these kids that they won’t experience all that. Yes holidays are amazing. But constantly being on holidays in my opinion really dampness the special aspect of it.
I recall after O levels thinking it would take forever to be 18 years old. Suddenly 68 has rocked up in no time at all 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
TELLING OUR GIRLS OUR NEW BABYS NAME AT PORTAVENTURA WORLD THEMEPARK! (SO CUTE!)

Isla's mouth may be wide open in that thumbnail but she has no sort of emotion on her face.

The Ferrari rollercoaster blows Creepstopher’s mind. They’re not going there today. The last time they were there no one would go on it so Lazy had to go on it alone. Creepstopher was crying in the queue before he grew some balls and went on it. Isla is now 140cm and tall enough to go on it. They’re only doing PortAventura World today as you need a full day in each park. They may come back tomorrow for Ferrari Land but aren’t sure. No one except Isla wants to do it.

Walking. Rollercoaster shots. Look at the map. Isla finally gets to go on this first ride where a barrel zooms off. No ride footage. It’s the rickittiest ride. Sesame Street Land time for Jace. Lazy isn’t feeling well in the heat but there isn’t a massive amount of shade. Jace isn’t tall enough for the helicopter ride, even though he was 105cm at Disney. He was minutely below it here. Later he queues for a 95cm ride with Isla.

Lazy says the weather is like the gates of hell. Isabelle is struggling but she usually loves the heat. She takes Jace and Mila on a tractor ride whilst Esme and Isla do a mini rollercoaster. Creepstopher feels sick because of the heat. It has nothing to do with Lazy's cooking, absolutely nothing at all... It was supposed to be overcast today. Everything is close together. Jace and Creepstopher go on a rollercoaster.

Canoe ride. Chinese Land. The park has different sections with different country themes. Lazy will take Jace and Mila on the tea cups. The older girls are going on two rollercoasters. One of them has to sit alone as it’s two seats together. The white rollercoaster is 76m high and the tallest in the park.

Creepstopher is worried about the spinney ride he’s on with Jace. Woohoo. Yeehaw. The girls screech about the 20 loop rollercoaster. Esme is scared for the white rollercoaster. Isla has to sit alone on it as she promised Isabelle and Esme they could sit together. Isabelle offers to sit next to her but she says it’s ok.

Creepstopher takes Mila on the dragon ride. She isn’t qualified for the luxury of a sun hat to protect her skin like King Jace is. Isabelle tells Isla she’s proud of her for going on the rollercoaster. Isla was crying at the top of the hill on the ride as she was so scared. Isabelle was shaking and almost cried. Isla wants to do it again.

Lazy, Creepstopher, Mila and Jace were going to go on the teacups as a family of 4 but Mummy and Mila weren’t allowed so it’s just him and Jace. Creepstopher begs Jace not to spin too fast. The girls talk about the rollercoasters.

They’ve all got a drink and impromptly started speaking about baby names. The girls don’t know the baby’s name. It felt right so they filmed their reactions to finding out the baby’s name. It had to be a special moment. It was only Creepstopher who didn’t want to tell them. He pranked them with ridiculous names they wouldn’t choose, well names that Lazy likes but he wouldn’t choose. Bump shot. They’ll repeat the clip again during the name reveal with the name included. Lazy isn’t sure about the second name but Creepstopher promises she can have the third name. He has decided the first two. She thinks the second name will be the third.

Clip of the girls finding out. Lazy told Jace the other day as she wanted to hear how he said it. He thought it was Chris. Creepstopher is nervous to tell the girls. The first prank name is Etiel Louise. Lazy loves the name Etiella. It’s a joke. The next one is the real name but of course it’s totally edited out apart from a quick one second snippet of the girls’ reactions.

Time for a couple of kids rides. Isla is on the floor in the background and she stands up to brush dirt off her knees and elbows. Lazy whittles on about having an amazing time at theme parks as a child. You know, the tragic childhood where she was so poor there were no carpets in her bedroom but she went on numerous holidays and for days out at theme parks. Isla is too tall for some rides. Mila can’t go on all the rides but Creepstopher can take both the kids on this next one. His gimbal for cinematic smooth shots has broken. Has it always been broken? The vlog would’ve had more shots but it’s gone. He can’t be without one so will HAVE TO find a new one. He sounds a bit narked that Mila has to sit next to him on the ride so she’s safe. Jace singing.

Various ride shots. No one except Isla wants to do the flying dragon ride. She’s a nutter. The very very very last ride is the bumper cars. Sunset. Lazy thinks they’ll grab the girls and see if they want to have dinner.

Car park shot. They could be anywhere and it certainly doesn’t scream Spain. They’re back at the spot they stayed at last night. Lazy shows all the campervans in the distance. Esme never moans about the heat but it’s been a very hot day. There is lots to do in Salou. They’ve done loads already. Creepstopher loves the whole area. It’s very clean and they can use their e-bikes. Women are on their own so it’s safe. Ah so that's why Creepstopher likes it. It’s saying thunderstorms tomorrow and the girls can’t decide if they want a beach day or to do Ferrari Land. Lazy and Creepstopher have somewhere they’d like to stop off at. Shot of shadow. Her feet and ankles are swollen so she's going to put ice on them. Then probably put the melted bag back in the freezer.

End of vlog

I have no idea how she lets him walk all over her like this. If that we my husband I'd threaten to expose him for who he really is unless he let me choose the baby's name.
1688846515310.png
1688849768702.png
1688849941742.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
He’s like a bargain basement Andrew Tate, similar morals just less brains - should be locked up with him too.
So why don't you permanently fuck off abroad Chris?
The irony of two scroungers moaning about the state of the UK. 🙄
Tell us how much you've contributed to the economy in the last 3 years? HMRC gets every penny owed from all your business ventures right?

Attachments

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
So what are you recreating Isabelle? Your mother loosing her unborn child? Your stepdad in his car on the top of a lorry with a facemask on? Staying in that courtyard of dreams for 2 or 3 weeks?

Klp86

VIP Member
If that’s the case they are absolutely deluded.
Well an Ifanny did recently comment on a vlog saying that she knew TS personally and that TS watches them everyday. TS must be an Ifanny herself, obviously, so I'm sure their mega vip meet and greet golden passes are in the post as we speak. 😶😶
🤣🤣

• Haha

I can’t cope

Funny thing. The other day there was mention on here about them not putting up their awning to create shade when it was super hot outside and low and behold what pops up on their RV? Good guess, their awning. They don’t read here. Yeah right.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
The absolute irony of Fatty Foghorn gobbing off, at the top of her voice, about other people walking past at a normal hour early in the morning, talking in loud voices. Cheeky cow. I wonder how many people she and her screecy kids have kept awake way past most people’s bedtimes? I’d love for someone to tell her to pipe down.
---
May have been the lighting but did M have a bruise on her forehead when there in the swimming pool?
Yes, she did. I saw that too.

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
BrummyMummy cash in bank £278,944

Mingers cash in bank £169,00

I think we can all see exactly who's been ripping their 'child slaves' off.

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
That is sheer neglect, it’s not a bit off muck picked up during the day, that is a burnt, filthy baby.
---

Crossed you, totally agree, photos like this in neglect files.
This was later in the day - they hadn’t bothered cleaning her up all day 😡 Makes you wonder if suncream has been applied :(

Isla saying she can’t go on the balloon ride that Chris took Mila and Jace on too - the other ride she mentioned was a no-go because she was too tall but she was able to go on this one because we went on it ourselves last year. Shows they don’t bother checking anything properly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
Jace rules the house so much that if he can't say the name they will all have to just pronounce it the same as he does and pretend they wanted it like that all along.

Remember he doesn't like being told he's wrong so they can't correct him.

• Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
🎼 Where has all the lurpak gone? Gone to liquid everyone. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn 🎶 🎵
You’re on the wrong thread lovely. This is The Ingham Family thread. They know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING and need to learn NUFFIN.

Just so ya know 😉

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Even if he was correct, it's such a ridiculously underwhelming statement to make. It's the biggest waterpark in this tiny little section of Spain 😂 its number 32 on trip advisor for waterparks in Spain.
It's like saying that Chris has the best education out of every single person in that RV. While it might be true, its not really saying much!
Never mind the largest water park in the Costa Brava, I have the largest Chris DeLonge-themed music channel in all of Spain, and across six continents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OliviaPope

Does she really think they made the name Mila popular?

Doesn’t think that Mila has been in the top 100 baby names before Meeelaaah was born, well the Office for National Statistics say otherwise, that it’s been in the top 50 for years.
751C2226-7621-4CD6-B8BF-260D55C3DD96.png
2E1238D1-D3A9-4DC8-BC5E-9FC52C4D4D22.png
A725E772-5E07-4B85-B92B-317097D582F1.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
What an absolute cunt Creepstopher is!! He does realise she’s high risk for a reason right. He has/had a weather station in the van so it’s not like he wouldn’t know the forecast. I don’t give a toss about Lazy and she can suffer for all I care but that poor unborn baby is already being treated like shit. She’ll come out of the womb and be welcomed by a smack to the face and having her ear ripped of by Jace.
871A81D3-1C13-44C6-8FA8-3135CB3F695A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

GreaseMop

VIP Member
What complete 🤡🤡🤡🤡 they are, just so they can 'SURPRISE!!' the girls with another theme park, they are dragging 3 people there who can't go on anything/much.
If it was so important for the girls to go, Creepy should have just taken them and left Lazy and the little two somewhere cool.

Reactions: 31