The Ingham Family #290 The handbags and sad blags your poor chuldrun had to sweat to earn you šŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That storage box thing is on SHEIN cheaper
When I did the prices I forgot about Shein.

Maybe the total is less than Ā£300 then.

Still, an obscene amount, especially while they are away. they'll have to cart it all back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Where were Islaā€™s books on her birthday? I always thought she quite liked reading. It just goes to show how little home schooling is going on in that house, because Lazy would have an idea of some age/ability books for Isla if there was.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Poor Mila another big bruise on her head šŸ˜
---

But despite their stupid open mouthed ā€˜shockā€™ and pretend excitement theyā€™ve been so often it means nothing to them
That little girl is so sweet ,yet her b*tch of a mother knocks her at every turn! Look at her face ,still smiling.Don`t know quite why she needs the tablet either.FGS Sarah ,she`s TWO!! Try mothering her instead!
---
Sorry if this has been mentioned but really Chris? Thatā€™s possibly one of the funniest things Iā€™ve seen you comment - we all know if nothing ever came to light youā€™d be over there frequently just as you were before your pedalo nature was revealed. Is this what heā€™s going to try and use to argue against them travelling over to America next year as Sarah claims they will be doing?! šŸ¤£

Also this one - another predictable Vlogmas to come then šŸ„± Iā€™m not sure how realistic that would be with a 2 month old baby during winter. Thatā€™s if everything goes ok birth wise.
Oh Chris Chris ,who are you trying to convince?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet Jane brought the Dior lip gloss and Sarah passed it off as one her gifts, that or she finally contacted Nannaā€¦

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Very dodgy filming angles/zooming in towards the end of today's vlog ā˜¹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Where were Islaā€™s books on her birthday? I always thought she quite liked reading. It just goes to show how little home schooling is going on in that house, because Lazy would have an idea of some age/ability books for Isla if there was.
I was an avid reader when I was a child and generally seem to recall a lot of Waterstones and smiths vouchers as presents so I could chose what I wanted to read. Still have some of them I chose including little women series (desperately wanted to be Jo) and The Warlocks/Witches of Whitby books. I saw a great video the other day of parents treating their book loving child to a 90 second dash in a book store.
The contrast in gifts is so vast. Esmeā€™s are things she clearly wants and mostly age appropriate though I find it odd that Esme who never has shown much fondness for reading has a Bridgerton collection of books. There were so many better options for Isla to have yet it was various versions of the same item, things she was far too old for. Unsurprisingly more often than not a few well thought out presents far surpass a mountain of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The difference between Esmes birthday gifts and Islas is ridiculous. Isla got tit that had been hanging around the garage for ages and Esme actually got expensive presents that sheā€™s chose herself and extras she didnā€™t pick like Dior lip gloss and converse. Sarah should be ashamed of herself. All Esmes gifts were well thought out. Expensive creams for her to show off in TikTokā€™s. Taylor swift things. Books she likes. Converse. Isla got the Old Kindi Kids dolls from the garage that Sarah didnā€™t want to give to Mila at Christmas. Some dresses that looked like they were for a toddler and a few bits of tat. Tell me you donā€™t like your child without telling me you donā€™t like your child. šŸ™„ I donā€™t care who doesnā€™t like this but Esme has turned into a bratty little snob because she knows sheā€™s the favourite of both Sarah and that creepy father who loves the teens. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve ever bought Isabelle anything Dior in her life and I doubt sheā€™s ever had a pair of converse on her feet. How the duck does Sarah think itā€™s ok to treat her kids so differently? Favouring one child or two if you include Jace makes you a tit mother and the lack of thought that went in to Islas last birthday shows everyone what kind of mother she is. Esmes birthday vlog is in two parts because sheā€™s being taken to Disney land to celebrate it. Islas was 1 vlog about 20 minutes long because she got tit presents and had to pretend theyā€™d taken her to the beach when she never even left the house. Sarah knows nothing about Isla because she doesnā€™t give a tit about her and wonā€™t take 5 minutes to find out what her interests are. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s struggling to grow up. At the time of Islas birthday she was in to stranger things. They could have taken this as an opportunity to get her some things less babyish and got her Stranger things lights alive, Merch, Craft kits, stranger things colouring books but no she got given things Sarah had found in the garage from the sales two years ago because she wasnā€™t arsed. Sheā€™s a disgrace.

Iā€™ve noticed Isla likes Taylor swift too. Just as much as Esme but watch them only buy Esme tickets to see Taylor in concert. Itā€™ll end up too expensive because theyā€™ll miss out on buying them when they go on sale so theyā€™ll end up buying them just for Sarah and Esme or creepy and Esme. Heā€™d have a field day surrounded by all those young girls. šŸ™„
Exactly this!! Isla makes me the saddest because her suffering is all outward. You see it all over her face, mannerisms and a desire to go back to her younger age before her father was outed as a p*do. Islaā€™s ā€œbirthdayā€ video made me so upset because it was an afterthought. How can Sarah and Chris treat their children this way? They are disgusting and it makes you wonder how some people would be amazing parents and cannot have children and others.. well ..never mind.

Also, Sarah, not set for life here, but at least I have an actual Kanken.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh wow, he prefers the Paris Disney because they intertwine the English and French language?! That's hilarious šŸ˜‚. So THAT is the reason he has not returned to the Florida one...šŸ˜‚
But she said as soon as restrictions were over they would be straight back to the USA. She canā€™t deny it because she said it to my face. Even suggesting it may be Disneyland California.

if i remember correctly, back at the old house, she got a set of roald dahl books for either her birthday or christmas and she read them all within just a few weeks and was saying she wanted the rest of the collection. itā€™s so sad to see how much sheā€™s regressed šŸ˜¢. she used to love reading, creating stuff and learning new things, she probably still does but her dimwit parents are too busy to give her a second thought and buy her things she will actually enjoy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.