The Ingham Family #290 The handbags and sad blags your poor chuldrun had to sweat to earn you šŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it possible to own hundreds of pounds worth of skin care products but still look like you havenā€™t showered in weeks?!
(Again - donā€™t answer that šŸ«¤)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Great finds. Why does it not surprise me the Converse were half price, all she ever buys. Pretty sure itā€™s this makeup storage off Shein, then sheā€™d get an extra discount too for spending over a certain amount as she bought Golden Boy about 10 swimsuits

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I knew she would - poor Isla must have been crying inside. Whyā€™s she had double spent on her and a Disneyland trip when Isla got whatever was cheap and on offer with no thought.

Sarah, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. Your poor daughter - my heart breaks for her this evening & Iā€™ve not even watched the vlog, Iā€™ve just seen the gifts purchased in this thread. How can you spend such different amounts for ā€˜normalā€™ birthday ages - itā€™s disgusting. As a parent you should want to try and treat equally as much as you can do. So much for the MacBooks being their main gifts. As someone else has said - Esmeā€™s turning into a spoilt child whoā€™s ego is being pushed to think sheā€™s something bigger than she is. Sheā€™s definitely her parents daughter thatā€™s for sure.

You are a sorry excuse for a mother and I hope that as each child turns to adult years they all abandon you - itā€™s only a matter of time. The best part is that Isla has the power to blow you apart - someone will reach out to her and offer her a way out and she will take that and share every sordid detail of what goes on behind the scenes. You try your hardest to dumb her down but sheā€™s taking it all in & she will break at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't they use to sell friendship bracelet making beads?

I have been waiting for them to reappear in vlogs as making friendship bracelets is a huge trend now, especially amongst Taylor Swift fans... I thought they would use it to flog their left over stuff, but instead Sarah buys her some off Amazon!?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I did feel for poor little Isla, she was lay on her bed lay watching Esme open her gifts and in fairness to her she looked genuinely happy for her sister. Esme opened them and most of the time the first person she showed was Isla, and not in a look what I got and you didn't, kinda way. She genuinely wanted Isla's reaction. However it's sad that one child gets bargain basement shite, even Mila is getting better quality gifts than Isla got, while another is getting Ā£50 moisturiser. It's telling. All she is doing in the long run is setting one child against another.

See Jace wanted in on opening the presents and had to be told, it's Esme's and it's not something he'd like, so I'd say Mila has no chance in opening her own presents when it's her birthday presents. I think he at the start also mentioned the fact the cake hadn't been brought out for him to eat.

Reactions: 32
Why does Sarah have to laugh all the time like a cackling witch over absolutely nothing šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 25
I feel so sorry for poor Isla. All the stuff she wanted like her bike at Christmas and the afternoon tea for her birthday were given to her other sisters.

And she had a rubbish birthday too and had it eclipsed by Lazyā€™s pregnancy announcement.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Esmeā€™s birthday thoughtful gifts that she wanted
Islaā€™s birthday a load of tit
Omg thank you God for my parents and how fair they were to us we ALL had a set budget and if we wanted more expensive items outside of the budget well tough theyā€™d say if we do that for you we will have to do it for you all. That said we had a laptop each and it wasnā€™t given for a ā€œbirthdayā€ we had one when we started comprehensive school and we didnā€™t scream.
The Ingram parents are narcissists they shouldnā€™t be anywhere near children.
ETA poor Isla she will watch Mila next and then Izzy for her 18th that poor kid must feel like absolute crap.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel so sorry for poor Isla. All the stuff she wanted like her bike at Christmas and the afternoon tea for her birthday were given to her other sisters.

And she had a rubbish birthday too and had it eclipsed by Lazyā€™s pregnancy announcement.
Donā€™t forget she wanted an iPad instead she got her lazy mothers second hand Apple Watch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Urgh I got that pistachio and salted caramel Brazilian Crush Cheirosa spray as a free gift the other day and it smells absolutely revolting. If I was trapped in a van with it I think I'd die.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did she get a main present or did they remember about the mac book.

Reactions: 6
Urgh I got that pistachio and salted caramel Brazilian Crush Cheirosa spray as a free gift the other day and it smells absolutely revolting. If I was trapped in a van with it I think I'd die.
7 unwashed Ingham's all packed in a hot van, with the smell of dirty nappies, unwashed bedding and rancid cheese slop farts. That spay must smell like heaven to them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sometimes I think they add things specifically for hate watchers/tattlers (the fuse/cheese in the van/wild mispronunciations) - does a flurry on here equate to more views for them? Or are they really that stupid. I canā€™t decide.
Totally agree! They are trying to play so called trolls, and i get it except when its at the expense of Isla and mila itā€™s downright cruel! They donā€™t even wash never mind buying Esme perfume???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.