The Ingham Family #290 The handbags and sad blags your poor chuldrun had to sweat to earn you đŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @mags
1686778022165.png

TLDR
- The crochet animals Esme made for Tat and Me have been sold. Despite being specifically marked as for over 14 year olds and not toys, at least one has been given to a toddler. It's ok though because Sarah "spoke to trading standards".
- Tat and Me has been closed for the summer so if you missed out on any baaaaaaaaaargains you'll have to wait until the Autumn.
- Mila may need more surgery on her hip next year. Chris and Sarah are praying she does as they desperately need views.
- Esme (13) and Isla (10 going on 5) were left home alone to babysit Jace (4) for several hours.
- The RV tour will be coming soon.
- It's thought the Inghams may have set off on the best RV roadtrip we ever did see today due to the lack of vlog.
- Accounts still haven't been filed.
- Sarah pretended to be pushed by a ghost. Her pregnancy is consultant led.
- Jace is still a bullying brat. Chris and Sarah are still cunts.
- The Inghams are "absolutely going to Florida next year".

Hi Steve 👋

Credit to @Cheezychips and @mags
1686776463930.png
1686777620615.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Ooooohhh..I got a thread title. Thank you, guys and gals! 😄

In other news, I'm contemplating the price of bin bags. Is £1 for a roll of 20 not an OK price? I'm worried that I've been paying over the odds all these years! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So let me get this straight...they "stressed all day" for a vlog where HALF is MISSING...yet tomorrow it will miraculously be found and uploaded đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Are people actually THAT stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
That's a shame he has posted. Was thinking the lady who takes the parcels at the petrol station may have finally had enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if we might get a full van tour before we see them set off, this time. đŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot believe they are that stupid that anyone would think they’ve actually chatted to TS. Just a couple of craft pages by companies - no one would have been told that they were fine to sell as they are. If they look like a toy and can be played with like a toy they need the UKCA label! Can TS do anything from pictures alone? I’m not in the private group but someone needs to screenshot the comment made by that mum who’s shared her toddler with that toy& the pictures and share to TS. Those choking hazards on that toy is frightening 😡
Speaks volumes that they’ve removed all trace of the items from the website.
7E491163-E6BD-4AAD-83F0-9F5ECDED728A.jpeg
6ADB8632-CDD2-4D8B-8206-A8646BB4A700.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So let me get this straight...they "stressed all day" for a vlog where HALF is MISSING...yet tomorrow it will miraculously be found and uploaded đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
Are people actually THAT stupid?
Screenshot_20230615_012653_Instagram.jpg

Are people that stupid? Indeed they are. Case in point attached for reference. đŸ€Ł
"You do enough for us as it is!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Her pregnancy, despite being consultant led, is a disaster waiting to happen on so many levels.

I doubt anything will be done about the ‘toys’. Nothing was ever done about Sarah’s dangerous blankets and items for babies despite people making contact.

No vlog to check views on tonight, I may be forced to do something drastic, like sleep 😼

I hope the RV is lodged under a bridge somewhere or Mr DIY (Destroy It Yourself) 2023 has been pulled over to have his vehicle checked because they do that a LOT for vehicle s like that.
---
Are people that stupid? Indeed they are. Case in point attached for reference. đŸ€Ł
"You do enough for us as it is!"
Never underestimate stupidity. Ever.

Oi! Mr DIY 2023 you know you cannot return it now you’ve screwed it up, sorry, improved it so much, right??
There was a reason why others purchased and returned it ya know. Have you found out why yet?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine giving literally ZERO shits about your customers to the point where you’ll call the items you sell something DIFFERENT (“ornament” vs “toy/stuffed animal”) in order to avoid extra fees, certifications, etc? A child, toddler, baby can EASILY choke on those plastic eyes. But they don’t care, because they found a way around it. A LOOPHOLE. Those Ifam can all choke and they wouldn’t care as long as they get their cash. Wow. How fuckingg low. Even if you COULD do that, how can you be this morally corrupt? How can they sleep at night? My god. Give me your money and choke. Signed, the Inghams.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I don’t think trading standards would do anything, they have advertised they aren’t to be given to under 14’s, they can’t control what people do with them once purchased, so yet again, get away with it đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ˜Ą
---
Imagine giving literally ZERO shits about your customers to the point where you’ll call the items you sell something DIFFERENT (“ornament” vs “toy/stuffed animal”) in order to avoid extra fees, certifications, etc? A child, toddler, baby can EASILY choke on those plastic eyes. But they don’t care, because they found a way around it. A LOOPHOLE. Those Ifam can all choke and they wouldn’t care as long as they get their cash. Wow. How fuckingg low. Even if you COULD do that, how can you be this morally corrupt? How can they sleep at night? My god. Give me your money and choke. Signed, the Inghams.
They clearly don’t give a tit as long as they make money. Absolute scum of the earth! I could never have that on my conscience that I could potentially and intentionally kill a child.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
As they have now seen how much they can sell the crochet crap for, they will do a massive order from Ali Baba in time for the reopening of the store and say how busy Esme was over the summer, ÂŁÂŁÂŁ ready for Christmas

Reactions: 28
I guess they get around it by labeling it as not a toy, if customers then give it to a child to play with as a toy like that lady did, it's on them if anything happens.

Not that it's right but I think they could get away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Why does everything have to be heavily modified? He’s crap at DIY and it’s an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 39
Whose ready for a MEGA POW WOW BAM SUPER DUPER AMAZING LIFE CHANGING ‘HEAVILY MODIFIED’ (NOT SO TINY) HOME/TIN CAN ON WHEELS tour today then? đŸ€©

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whose ready for a MEGA POW WOW BAM SUPER DUPER AMAZING LIFE CHANGING ‘HEAVILY MODIFIED’ (NOT SO TINY) HOME/TIN CAN ON WHEELS tour today then? đŸ€©
What I want to know is how many tvs does it have? I mean when you’re living your best life and seeing new countries why wouldn’t you want to be glued to a tv screen.
In other news I just heavily modified my car with a new Ariel topper, she’s looking BANGING!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't know why they buy something that is already fine as it is, to start ripping things out and drilling holes everywhere. If buying a house to renovate, you would look for something that needs a lot of work doing to it so you can improve it, not a new house or one that has everything already updated. That's because the price you pay reflects the state of the house, no sane person pays a premium for all the work already done to start it all again.

Of course the real reason is because he wouldn't know where to start with doing a proper van/RV renovation and all he does is mess up what's already there. But Sarah thinks he is doing a good job, so why doesn't she question why they couldn't get something cheaper if he wants to do a lot of work himself anyway? Why doesn't she question why the last van was unsafe at its MOT because of the modifications he'd done? She reads here, so she saw it just as we all did.

I guess she just sees it as another way to brag how much money they have (or so she thinks). They can buy an expensive RV and then spend money on doing whatever they feel like to it, then do it all over again just because they can.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.