The Ingham Family #291 Please Nanna Jean, spill the beans! Is Chris as revolting as he seems?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @michanson šŸ‘

Screenshot_20230623-221519_Chrome.jpg

It looked like poor Nannaaarrr had to resort to trying to contact Sarah via their vlog comments, as she'd apparently misplaced Sarah's phone number and it looks like Sarah doesnā€™t check in on her Nanna very often.

We hope Nanna's OK. (You're always welcome here, for tea! ā˜•šŸ«– šŸ’… šŸæ)

credit: @tracey/nuttynanna
IMG_7438.jpeg

If anyone would like to do a TLDR roundup please, that'd be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! šŸŖ„šŸ¤—

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Seen this on Creepyā€™s Insta - his caption is just as Creepy as he is! It wouldnā€™t be so bad but most of the clip is the back of Izzy and Esme with short skirt/shorts and Izzy pushing the buggy. This is one of the side on views. He even did some weird effect that turned the girls upside down when walking behind them šŸ¤¢ Heā€™s tagged DLP in the post as well - looking for a sponsored stay for your next visit are we Chris?

Why is Izzy left to push the pushchair in every clip weā€™ve seen - I know itā€™s a snapshot but you know sheā€™s probably pushed Jace around for majority of their time there.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Did you hear when Sarah said something like 'Esme sent all the links to what she wanted and I don't look at them I just buy what she wants' and then shortly after with the bead set Sarah said something like 'I saw this was a smaller set you linked and it didn't include (something) so I looked around and thought you would prefer this one'. Complete contradiction there.

Also, I think Isla's reaction seemed she was more excited about Esme's presents than her own. Almost everything Esme received Isla would have probably loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Esme's presents were obviously better than Isla's but I wouldn't give the parents any credit for it. They've mentioned a bunch of times that she's sent links and for all of her super surprised! faces, a load of it featured in her birthday wish list vlog. She's got herself a reasonable set of presents by pester power. Fair enough. Isla and Isabelle should do the same.

Hey Steve šŸ‘‹ Don't you find it weird that the only credit you get for buying your grandkids presents is Sarah occasionally going 'oh, that's from Granny and Grandpa' as a total afterthought?

Reactions: 23
Heā€™s tagged DLP in the post as well - looking for a sponsored stay for your next visit are we Chris?
Surely that's never going to happen...for soooooo many reasons..not least of all, they don't even look the part let alone act it. He's got some cheek.
---
She's got herself a reasonable set of presents by pester power. Fair enough. Isla and Isabelle should do the same.
I'm sure that they do but most of it probably gets ignored, certainly for Isla anyway.

Reactions: 11
Seen this on Creepyā€™s Insta - his caption is just as Creepy as he is! It wouldnā€™t be so bad but most of the clip is the back of Izzy and Esme with short skirt/shorts and Izzy pushing the buggy. This is one of the side on views. He even did some weird effect that turned the girls upside down when walking behind them šŸ¤¢ Heā€™s tagged DLP in the post as well - looking for a sponsored stay for your next visit are we Chris?

Why is Izzy left to push the pushchair in every clip weā€™ve seen - I know itā€™s a snapshot but you know sheā€™s probably pushed Jace around for majority of their time there.
Heā€™s obsessed with Isabelle creepy bastard

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Wait. He has a blue tick on instaā€¦. Iā€™m sure it wasnā€™t there yesterday after his rant? Please correct me if I am wrong. If Iā€™m not wrong, HOW EMBARRASSING

Reactions: 15
Still to this day donā€™t understand why these kids cry so much ā€¦.. are they happy or sad are they ever going to be able to deal with getting given something and not crying like in 10 years the postman comes knocking with letters or they order something from Amazon are they still going to be that emotional with omg wow itā€™s a bill

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Still to this day donā€™t understand why these kids cry so much ā€¦.. are they happy or sad are they ever going to be able to deal with getting given something and not crying like in 10 years the postman comes knocking with letters or they order something from Amazon are they still going to be that emotional with omg wow itā€™s a bill
They are performing seals
My granddaughter started smiling on cue when you took her picture, sheā€™s more natural now but can you imagine a camera shoved in your face from birth and being told repeatedly to smile, gasp or cry with joy not just for a week or a month but for years and years
I can only imagine what Chris did Sarah are like when the camera is not rolling and what those children have to put up with
Those children are going to need therapy when older

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wait. He has a blue tick on instaā€¦. Iā€™m sure it wasnā€™t there yesterday after his rant? Please correct me if I am wrong. If Iā€™m not wrong, HOW EMBARRASSING
Heā€™s had one for years. For a fake name. Which makes a totally mockery of the whole thing, far more than buying one.

I just want to bring over from the last thread for those who missed my new name for Chris - Mr DIY (Destroy It Yourself) 2023.
---
Vlog view watch, 12:28am UK time 24,386 šŸ¤”
---
Vlog view watch 1:11am UK time 25,137 (almost +2000 in 41 minutes, note magical buy buy buy time of 12:50 is included šŸ¤”)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He has had a blue tick for years but back then you did not buy it. You got it after certain terms. That was what kicked the rant off. Sarah also had a kick when she got the tick before him.

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s obsessed with Isabelle creepy bastard
His interest in young girls has always been a red flag .

I sit uncomfortable with him always being the one to change Mila's nappy....the duck's the matter with the mother like?

Screenshot 2022-08-25 002726.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 003349.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
[/QUOTE]

Probably being employed as the ā€œnannyā€. They can use her tax allowance on their accounts then. Hence lots of interaction on the vlogs with her and Jace for proof.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So sad to watch this family. Isla for me was always the smart one in the family. Loved learning, loved fruit and veg when she was little, had so much potential. Was so cute and always smiling.
Please what have you done to your daughter, stopped her from going to school, stopped her from learning, you feed her sugar constantly and she is just left to drift with no love or purpose in her life.
Poor thing when the baby comes along, she will be completely forgotten šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 26
JFC, that vlog was horrendous to listen to, I think my eardrums are bleeding. I just donā€™t get how they think these kind of reactions are normal to people, itā€™s so sad how conditioned theyā€™ve become to over react that itā€™s automatic, at one point Esme is squealing over something and she hasnā€™t even opened it as it was double wrapped!
Good to see a nice set of presents though, all really age appropriate and suitable, but as everyone else has said really showed up the load of tat poor Isla got. I will never get over giving her a reduced pack of pencils that cost 75p, it was just giving her whatever she could find to bulk it out and then all those awful dance dresses which I honestly doubt even fit her anymore. Sheā€™s just the lost child at the moment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does Esme always say "I'm scared" when opening presents?
Funny how she wants all the skin care stuff and perfumes and sits there with her hair full of grease.

Felt so sorry for Isla, she would have loved most of those presents for her birthday, not the crap she was given

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
JFC, that vlog was horrendous to listen to, I think my eardrums are bleeding. I just donā€™t get how they think these kind of reactions are normal to people, itā€™s so sad how conditioned theyā€™ve become to over react that itā€™s automatic, at one point Esme is squealing over something and she hasnā€™t even opened it as it was double wrapped!
Good to see a nice set of presents though, all really age appropriate and suitable, but as everyone else has said really showed up the load of tat poor Isla got. I will never get over giving her a reduced pack of pencils that cost 75p, it was just giving her whatever she could find to bulk it out and then all those awful dance dresses which I honestly doubt even fit her anymore. Sheā€™s just the lost child at the moment.
I thought that last present was perfume but another lip gloss.

Reactions: 5
Esme sent her links to what she wanted and Sarah bought it all. She spent no real time shopping and thinking about what she might like.
Let's hope she does this with Isla going forward.

Reactions: 11
Esme sent her links to what she wanted and Sarah bought it all. She spent no real time shopping and thinking about what she might like.
Let's hope she does this with Isla going forward.
She bought what was asked for with a few surprises, perfect combination in all honesty and exactly what she should have done with Isla. Her whole birthday was a perfect example of not knowing who your child is and not listening to them when they tell you.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.