The Ingham Family #290 The handbags and sad blags your poor chuldrun had to sweat to earn you 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the unnecessary open mouth squawking. My girls were sufficiently fortunate to have driving lessons funded at 17, a car at 18 and a sizeable cheque (joint gift from many family members) towards their university fees. Never, never, ever did they make noises like Esme or strut around in front of a camera with open mouths. Neither did any of their friends. What are these foooooo’s doing to the long suffering kids.
It was refreshing not too see, or hear that much of golden wonder boy today,

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All of the unnecessary open mouth squawking. My girls were sufficiently fortunate to have driving lessons funded at 17, a car at 18 and a sizeable cheque (joint gift from many family members) towards their university fees. Never, never, ever did they make noises like Esme or strut around in front of a camera with open mouths. Neither did any of their friends. What are these foooooo’s doing to the long suffering kids.
It was refreshing not too see, or hear that much of golden wonder boy today,
Trained circus monkeys! It’s embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here is Islas spoilt whiny reaction for those that haven’t seen it.
---
And her entitled ass of a mother „YEP, I’ve got the menu HEAH!“
That there would be a great opportunity to parent that sometimes in life things are different to what you expect. No instead Sarah sounds so utterly entitled and is clearly trying for a freebie as she’s not exactly quiet about it.

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No way has Lazy bought Dior lip gloss or Dior anything.
She's been sent it by an Ifam no way would.she buy something like that even for herself never mind a teen

Reactions: 28
All I can say after watching that is poor Isla.
The difference between Esmes birthday gifts and Islas is ridiculous. Isla got tit that had been hanging around the garage for ages and Esme actually got expensive presents that she’s chose herself and extras she didn’t pick like Dior lip gloss and converse. Sarah should be ashamed of herself. All Esmes gifts were well thought out. Expensive creams for her to show off in TikTok’s. Taylor swift things. Books she likes. Converse. Isla got the Old Kindi Kids dolls from the garage that Sarah didn’t want to give to Mila at Christmas. Some dresses that looked like they were for a toddler and a few bits of tat. Tell me you don’t like your child without telling me you don’t like your child. 🙄 I don’t care who doesn’t like this but Esme has turned into a bratty little snob because she knows she’s the favourite of both Sarah and that creepy father who loves the teens. I don’t think they’ve ever bought Isabelle anything Dior in her life and I doubt she’s ever had a pair of converse on her feet. How the duck does Sarah think it’s ok to treat her kids so differently? Favouring one child or two if you include Jace makes you a tit mother and the lack of thought that went in to Islas last birthday shows everyone what kind of mother she is. Esmes birthday vlog is in two parts because she’s being taken to Disney land to celebrate it. Islas was 1 vlog about 20 minutes long because she got tit presents and had to pretend they’d taken her to the beach when she never even left the house. Sarah knows nothing about Isla because she doesn’t give a tit about her and won’t take 5 minutes to find out what her interests are. That’s why she’s struggling to grow up. At the time of Islas birthday she was in to stranger things. They could have taken this as an opportunity to get her some things less babyish and got her Stranger things lights alive, Merch, Craft kits, stranger things colouring books but no she got given things Sarah had found in the garage from the sales two years ago because she wasn’t arsed. She’s a disgrace.

I’ve noticed Isla likes Taylor swift too. Just as much as Esme but watch them only buy Esme tickets to see Taylor in concert. It’ll end up too expensive because they’ll miss out on buying them when they go on sale so they’ll end up buying them just for Sarah and Esme or creepy and Esme. He’d have a field day surrounded by all those young girls. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
does esme run her own instagram? her leg from her birthday post looks edited, very sad if it is her running the account and she’s already self conscious that she has to alter her body 😢 also horrendous if it’s her parents and they’re to one’s editing her !!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Someone did a price breakdown of Isla's gifts, I'd love for them to do the same for Esme's.
It's very clear that Esme had a lot more spent on her and age appropriate gifts too. Interestingly not a single item of clothing in sight, when Isla had 80% clothes for hers!
I've not done all the presents and I tried to get the cheapest from Amazon as she shops there all the time.
and also didn't include the ones from the grandparents.
Came to £333.70.

bubble.png
bubble 10.png
drunk elephant.png
drunk elephant 59.png
brazilian.png
brazilian 35.png
brazilian 68.png
brazilian 68 35.png
fancy forest kalidi bag.png
kalidi bag 2899.png
remington straightners.png
remington 3281.png
bridgeton books.png
bridgeton 22.png
converse.png
converse 55.png
dressing case.png
dressing case 27.90.png
dior lip gloss.png
dior 28.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
All that Taylor Swift stuff and none of it is genuine, yes it's related to the ongoing tour, but not actual concert merchandise
Of all the unofficial Taylor Swift merch in the world, I thought the makeup bag thing that says 'Taylor's lover' was a weird choice. I get that Lover is one of her albums but 'Taylor's lover' has a whole other meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Im hoping they go viral for liking taylor swift so her fans find out chris is a nonce and tear him to pieces

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No way has Lazy bought Dior lip gloss or Dior anything.
She's been sent it by an Ifam no way would.she buy something like that even for herself never mind a teen
The Dior lip oil is a TikTok trend. It's about £30. Closest thing to "designer" they'll ever buy.

Reactions: 15
Set for life but can’t even buy genuine tour merchandise 🤣 Those moisturisers are around £16 each and the dior lipgloss I saw was £30. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was also fake lol

Reactions: 12
Was it just the camera angle or were those t-shirts absolutely massive?

Reactions: 13
The Dior lip oil is a TikTok trend. It's about £30. Closest thing to "designer" they'll ever buy.
So while they have spent money on Esme it’s basically so they can then make money off of her via her TikTok account!
I don’t know anything about their followers on other social media but I’m guessing Esme is their favourite at the moment as she is the one making them them the most money with the potential to make more of they ‘invest’ in her 🙄

• Angry
I don’t know why they’ve bought Esme all that expensive skincare stuff.
A lot of it is designed for people with genuine skin problems/issues, not just for the preppy aesthetic look. There’s no need for a 14 year old to be using a £60 cream or any fancy expensive products. All she needs is decent cleanser, moisturiser and SPF.
Also given the state of how grubby they are, it’s weird that she’s so obsessed with skincare (and clearly being induldged with it by lazy and creepy) but can barely wash her hair more than once in a blue moon.

It just appears that all Esme seems to do is copy whatever is trending online. Crochet becomes trendy and Esme does crochet, preppy skincare is trending and she asks for it for her birthday, Bridgerton is trending and she hops onto that trend (even though she’s too young). Her whole personality is just copying and it’s so sad to see

Reactions: 38
Why not get the girl a real Fjallraven backpack and a piece of genuine Taylor Swift merchandise? In saying that, as has been pointed out, Esme's gifts were bought with care and consideration for her interests and likes. Poor Isla is old enough to realise that she comes way down the pecking order alongside her poor little sister. It must really sting. Only slightly higher up is tragic Isabelle, completely lacking in an education and not really knowing how to look or behave beyond the age of 12.

Yes, 'Mama's' boy and Esme are the stars of the shitshow and I don't even like to hazard a guess as to where daughter number 5 will find herself in the family dynamic. I don't think I have ever seen such appalling parenting as that doled out by the idle sloth and her greasy sleazeball of a husband.
---
Was it just the camera angle or were those t-shirts absolutely massive?
I thought that too, Esme will have to wear them as night shirts 🤣

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.