Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Omg omg not mingham related AT ALL but Mr Ruth just took me “shopping” for my 39+1 birthday on Tuesday and …..well…… meet Noodle! (Name stc) we collect in July!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 81

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @mags
1686778022165.png

TLDR
- The crochet animals Esme made for Tat and Me have been sold. Despite being specifically marked as for over 14 year olds and not toys, at least one has been given to a toddler. It's ok though because Sarah "spoke to trading standards".
- Tat and Me has been closed for the summer so if you missed out on any baaaaaaaaaargains you'll have to wait until the Autumn.
- Mila may need more surgery on her hip next year. Chris and Sarah are praying she does as they desperately need views.
- Esme (13) and Isla (10 going on 5) were left home alone to babysit Jace (4) for several hours.
- The RV tour will be coming soon.
- It's thought the Inghams may have set off on the best RV roadtrip we ever did see today due to the lack of vlog.
- Accounts still haven't been filed.
- Sarah pretended to be pushed by a ghost. Her pregnancy is consultant led.
- Jace is still a bullying brat. Chris and Sarah are still cunts.
- The Inghams are "absolutely going to Florida next year".

Hi Steve 👋

Credit to @Cheezychips and @mags
1686776463930.png
1686777620615.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
I expect as he has all of lifes codes he's thought about the plastic platforms and is going to buy a few more top of the range ikea chopping boards to install a sort of slide. So they only need to sit on the top of it, lie back and whoooosh they'll slide straight out into the massive 4 metre awning.
Screenshot_2023-06-15-12-59-24-328~2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Omg I can't believe I missed the 'open mouth' from Isla. I read a couple of comments on here and went back to re-watch it. She says it so quickly and slyly trying to disguise it, I couldn't believe it when I played it back! It just shows how brainwashed she is. It's what she will have been told since she can remember. 'Open mouth'. F me. I want to say I'm shocked but I guess I'm not just can't believe it was caught on camera.

(Also, that video of the boy crying for his dog - actually made me feel sick and upset watching. I haven't seen that before and I wanted to cry and hold that poor boy. What a vile creature his mum is)
I increased the volume. This is actually so disturbing.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Neck lace

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned but really Chris? That’s possibly one of the funniest things I’ve seen you comment - we all know if nothing ever came to light you’d be over there frequently just as you were before your pedalo nature was revealed. Is this what he’s going to try and use to argue against them travelling over to America next year as Sarah claims they will be doing?! 🤣

Also this one - another predictable Vlogmas to come then 🥱 I’m not sure how realistic that would be with a 2 month old baby during winter. That’s if everything goes ok birth wise.
Oh wow, he prefers the Paris Disney because they intertwine the English and French language?! That's hilarious 😂. So THAT is the reason he has not returned to the Florida one...😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Otterwise

VIP Member
So let me get this straight...they "stressed all day" for a vlog where HALF is MISSING...yet tomorrow it will miraculously be found and uploaded 🤣🤣
Are people actually THAT stupid?
Screenshot_20230615_012653_Instagram.jpg

Are people that stupid? Indeed they are. Case in point attached for reference. 🤣
"You do enough for us as it is!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Jamhead

VIP Member
About that makeshift "pop-up worktop"...

As well as blocking the doorway (which could hamper evacuation in an emergency, as well as generally being a PITA)...he's actually removed the (more than likely) factory-fitted handrail to make way for that chopping board!

That rail wasn't fitted for how it looks! Most people would regard it an important safety feature. I can't see where else he'd put a rail inside now. He should at least fit one to the outside of the door, as many motorhomes have, if there isn't already one.

Is that doorway the only entrance/exit in the main part of the van? 🤔

And what are those electrical switches/units that are now harder to get to? Anything important?!

Anyone here got that IKEA Lamplig bamboo chopping board? Curious to know if that label is actually stamped/etched onto the wood because that would REALLY bug the hell out of Creepy...BIG TIME! 😂

Also did the board last long? Lots of reviewers complaining that it splits/warps almost immediately. I bet they haven't oiled it either...it won't last long but they'll blame the heat/sunshine.

And finally, who puts carpet in a kitchen? That'll be sticky and stained in no time, from drinks spillages. Whyyyyyyyyyy?! 🤡
I don't think the blocking of the doorway is really an issue, they're a very short family, they can all, with the exception of Isabelle just walk straight under it and she's probably got a GCSE in hurdling so will just pop right over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Maisie842

VIP Member
Re the baby clickbait rubbish about the 13th. I have to quote Pam from Gavin and Stacey. “I’m not being funny Sarah, but you wanna get a life coz what you just said was really boring”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Klp86

VIP Member
Why does Creepy keep saying he's a trucker now? It's not a truck and he's not a trucker, though it does rhyme with ugly fucker, which he 100% is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So lots of people are buying blue ticks on Instagram to be someone they’re not and poor little Creepy really doesn’t like that. Oh dear Creepy, it sounds just like you then 😂😂
I'd compare it to buying views, Creepy. What's your opinion on that?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Goonie

How utterly sad is it that her Nana Jean has to contact her through bloody YouTube!!!! That speaks absolute volumes to me about that scruffy pair of skanks and the way they treat so called family.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63