The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I think this just confirms that a lot of us thought they'd use the children's Instagram accounts to try and do ads/gifted stuff.
The company involved sent my subsequent messages saying they are only a small independent company and had no idea about this and wouldn’t think too look. Felt sorry for them to be honest but they shouldn’t be so naive over who to give freebies too.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Who is revolting? The doll?!! Those fugly dolls do look like they come alive at night and could do some serious damage (Chucky style) if you crossed them!
Noo meant Esme but that'd be hilarious if Chris woke up to a reborn by his bedside with a sinister smile.

Reactions: 2
He acts like he's repulsed by her. I think she still loves him, and clings on to the hope that all of this is a lie and that he will change. Although, don't get me wrong, she's a money grabbing gold digger who will stop at nothing to get views and money, she is the lesser of 2 evils.
I don't think she loves him at all, not one bit. She acts like she's embarrassed by him and finds him cringeworthy. She makes fun of him in a nasty way that looks like she really means it (as does he, with her). They occasionally hold hands and pose for the cameras but there is no real love or affection on display. I appreciate that not everyone is tactile or does PDAs but there is nothing about them or their interactions that suggests warmth or depth of feeling. It's a mutual thing, both as bad as eachother.

I'm surprised that people's perception of Sarah seems to be changing since the birth. Why the sudden apparent thaw? Yes she's just given birth and that's a big (or)deal for any woman....and sure, during the birth her limp lettuce of a husband was useless at best and downright cold and callous at worst....but are people really forgetting what a vile person she is and how she has made her own bed?

A lot of people seem to think that she has missed out on great things, vlog wise, by not striking out on her own and getting rid of Creepy when the allegations came out. To a certain degree she would have probably enjoyed some success based on sympathy and notoriety but I don't believe she could've sustained it and really made it big. Why? Because imho basically she's just not a nice person and her ruthless streak, her greed and her true colours would've outed her before long. I have no sympathy for her, only her kids and the girls she's allegedly wronged on Creepy's behalf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Off topic, but Has anyone watched dirty John? The series on Netflix - based on the documentary of the same name.

It’s about a bloke called John, who scams women. He is an completely delusional narsacist, he pretends he’s a doctor, has multiple dating profiles despite being married, etc etc.

Couldn’t help but draw comparisons to good ‘ol Creepy 👀
No but it keeps popping up. I need to watch it.

Which way round? The series or the doc first?

Reactions: 4
So Sarah is saying this is a fake account
View attachment 9602
They can blame themselves for dragging out the name reveal for 2 fcking days now! Because they're too full of themselves to announce it normally with the birth. But cha-ching more money if they do it in a seperate video.
Lazy: "We won't wait days"....
Ummm sure.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watching chris’ Instagram stories & the fact that there was no prewarning about 1) showing the needle itself but 2) showing him actually injecting her????? Like who tf does that..... half of their audience aRE CHILDREN FFS!? especially considering they had such thing about making people aware when just talking about sickness (because esme has phobia of it, as does Chris supposedly - wonder how he’ll cope with baby sick) but honestly I cringed so much even just clicking on to that let alone had a actually watched it fully???? It’s so horrendous and just shows their absolute disregard. (Also why the duck was he looking so pleased about having to inject her because she’s at high risk????? Like just shows the narcissistic sociopath he is? Ugh)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't think she loves him at all, not one bit. She acts like she's embarrassed by him and finds him cringeworthy. She makes fun of him in a nasty way that looks like she really means it (as does he, with her). They occasionally hold hands and pose for the cameras but there is no real love or affection on display. I appreciate that not everyone is tactile or does PDAs but there is nothing about them or their interactions that suggests warmth or depth of feeling. It's a mutual thing, both as bad as eachother.

I'm surprised that people's perception of Sarah seems to be changing since the birth. Why the sudden apparent thaw? Yes she's just given birth and that's a big (or)deal for any woman....and sure, during the birth her limp lettuce of a husband was useless at best and downright cold and callous at worst....but are people really forgetting what a vile person she is and how she has made her own bed?

A lot of people seem to think that she has missed out on great things, vlog wise, by not striking out on her own and getting rid of Creepy when the allegations came out. To a certain degree she would have probably enjoyed some success based on sympathy and notoriety but I don't believe she could've sustained it and really made it big. Why? Because imho basically she's just not a nice person and her ruthless streak, her greed and her true colours would've outed her before long. I have no sympathy for her, only her kids and the girls she's allegedly wronged on Creepy's behalf.
My opinion of her hasn’t changed at all, even after watching what I could bear of the birth vlog!
She’s a cold, hard faced witch who deserves everything she gets. She didn’t think twice about the young girls Chris groomed.
Their marriage is one of convenience and this new baby is just a commodity!

The reveal to the girls will be the biggest fake surprise there ever was. Do they want their fans to really believe the girls had no idea their mum obviously had the baby.
They surely must want everyone to think they are completely dumb!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I watched the doc first as my husband put it on. I haven’t seen the series yet but I reckon watch the series first cos I feel like i’ll Watch the series and will know what happens cos of the doc. Unless they’ve made the ending different.

The company involved sent my subsequent messages saying they are only a small independent company and had no idea about this and wouldn’t think too look. Felt sorry for them to be honest but they shouldn’t be so naive over who to give freebies too.
Do they just email asking for gifts or did the company contact them first? I somehow doubt the company knew who they were. The balloon supplier for the baby shower said she was asked for free balloons and had no idea who they were. You just don't do that, that's gross.

Reactions: 6

I would definitely watch doc then the series. It’s pretty shocking,

The actor who plays John in the series has got him so bang on, it’s sinister.

Reactions: 1

I think my opini9n has changed so slightly because its frightening giving birth, but when you're meant to be married and your husband has already dragged you through the dirt already, to be so flippant about the Labour and birth is shocking, and I feel for her in that sense. As I said last night I don't like Sarah she's a twunt but I wouldn't wish what that sneeze ball has done across her on anybody. That poor baby was obviously a marriage plaster, which last night proved isn't gonna work. Just a shame for those kids they deserve safety live and security.

Reactions: 10
Do they just email asking for gifts or did the company contact them first? I somehow doubt the company knew who they were. The balloon supplier for the baby shower said she was asked for free balloons and had no idea who they were. You just don't do that, that's gross.
I have no idea, since they lost their management etc they don’t have access to the same opportunities, they seem to concentrate on small businesses which is even more selfish as an scandal impacts them far more 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice how he dragged her around backwards in the wheelchair so that he could continue to film?

It looked very cold to me. Maybe I'm overly sentimental about these things?
It looked like she was a piece of trash he was pulling behind him. It was terrible

Reactions: 4
I watched the doc first as my husband put it on. I haven’t seen the series yet but I reckon watch the series first cos I feel like i’ll Watch the series and will know what happens cos of the doc. Unless they’ve made the ending different.
Good point!

I can't honestly believe they're going stage the surprise to the girls. Creepy ended the vlog on Wednesday night, in the room with Esme and Iddy saying that sarah was having contractions and that he would be very surprised if the baby hadn't arrived by the morning. When he said that you could actually hear Esme say 'yea I'd be very surprised'
So they've made the girls fake their reaction to meeting baby no name, all for the views and money! Surely their natural, pure reaction would have been better!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.