The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Twitter that someone says his name is Noah. Noah Jace perhaps? I was thinking if he (not it, inghams) was called Edward, they'd nickname him Teddy.

Reactions: 4
Just seen on Twitter that someone says his name is Noah. Noah Jace perhaps? I was thinking if he (not it, inghams) was called Edward, they'd nickname him Teddy.
Yep I was thinking Teddy but didn't Sarah refer to Prinny as a "Teddy" dog the other day? Mind you, all the more reason to move the pooch on to live elsewhere to save confusion. The poor kid is doomed, whatever his name.

Reactions: 5
What happened to the third latte for the midwife? He said he was going to get three - one for him, Sarah and the midwife but only got two?

Also, I’ve not had an epidural but why was Sarah feeling so much at the end? I thought you were completely numb and the midwives usually have to coach you through and let you know when a contraction is coming? (Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject).
When I had an epidural I was completely numb and the midwife had to literally tell me when to push as I couldn’t really feel the contractions.

Reactions: 5
When I had an epidural I was completely numb and the midwife had to literally tell me when to push and I couldn’t feel the contractions at all.
Neither did I altough i did keep my gas and air because after 9 months of nothing I just wanted to feel pissed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn't Esme's reborn called Noah?

Reactions: 6
I don't watch the Inghams (the thumbnails are enough to make me hate them) but I did watch this one. What hit me was that Sarah probably has bad anxiety, she seemed really scared and there were 2 midwives at the birth which is unusual, one seemed to have the role of keeping her calm and reassuring her. I'm sure they thought Chris was such a twit for focusing on the camera rather than his wife. Chris also seemed very ambivalent to the fact that he had a son. You would think after 3 girls that would be exciting but I get the impression he would have preferred a girl?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Theres always more than one midwife once you get to 10cm. One to sort baby. One to carry on with mum. Some cases there's more in the room.. and sometimes just the one depending on the situation.

Chris is a childish tool who probably doesn't have an ounce of compassion in his body. He certainly doesn't come across as an adult.

Reactions: 7
Theres always more than one midwife once you get to 10cm. One to sort baby. One to carry on with mum. Some cases there's more in the room.. and sometimes just the one depending on the situation.

Chris is a childish tool who probably doesn't have an ounce of compassion in his body. He certainly doesn't come across as an adult.
Didn't know this, I only had one each time.

What happened to the third latte for the midwife? He said he was going to get three - one for him, Sarah and the midwife but only got two?

Also, I’ve not had an epidural but why was Sarah feeling so much at the end? I thought you were completely numb and the midwives usually have to coach you through and let you know when a contraction is coming? (Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject).

I had 2 epidurals with my first baby - first didn’t work at all, so the anaesthetist came back and resited it and, and it still didn’t work. Did a 9lb 10oz baby on gas and air. The pain was so bad at that point that you reach your threshold and accept it, there’s no other option. Had a total spinal block for my second birth (caesarean) as epidurals clearly don’t work. Neither does local anaesthetic, I must be immune to it 😆

Reactions: 1
Creepy the Cretin singled out the in-house Costa coffee shop as THE best thing about that hospital....not the Medical Team that safely delivered his Son, kept his wife safe and kept her pain to a manageable level and allowed Creepy to stay and film it all, despite being such a blatant prick.....not the delivery suite with its lifesaving technology and equipment, especially as he's apparently quite the self-confessed geek and gadget lover.......not even the security staff who allowed him and his entitled f-wit self to vlog his merry way down the communal corridors when really they should've booted him out for disturbing the peace and generally making a tit of himself........not any of those things.....but instead, he singles out a friggin' catering concession.

When they return to the hospital to vlog a visit to the Maternity staff, to show off their new baby, (like they really care - when you've seen one you've seen them all!) I wonder if they'll return to Costa also, to thank the barristas who facilitated the birth by administering an emergency, lifesaving chai latte when Creepy was in critical need?

He certainly seemed to think he was doing all the work so it wouldn't surprise me if he gatecrashes her postpartum check ups and insists that they also check out his crusty nips, bits and bats while he sups on a soothing chai latte. And we thought Isla would be the one who would regress and act like a baby. This fool needs to man up and get his big boy pants on, pronto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I have a number of thoughts from today’s ordeals.

1. I’m happy he arrived safely and they are both doing well. I think he is gorgeous and looks just like Isla but as much as I dislike the pair I really don’t think there should be any nasty comments about his looks (Or Karma’s for that matter) it’s just uncalled for.

2. Creepy was so cold throughout the vlog, I don’t think either of them realised that they were actually having a baby so when they did it was a massive shock. To be honest I understand that overwhelming feeling I could see in Sarah, when I had my first baby he was born via a planned c section so when the midwife brought him for skin to skin I was totally overwhelmed this baby had come out of nowhere 😂 I didn’t actually cry either but obviously it doesn’t mean I wasn’t totally besotted and it could be the same for her although it’s strange as I thought she would have connected through the labour more so than me with my c section.

3. The injection thing tonight and the laughing at her in the car in the vlog has 100% confirmed my suspicion that he’s a total and complete sociopath. The LIES this man spews for absolutely no reason, like someone mentioned he said he was getting 3 costas and ended up with two. He shows no emotion through the WHOLE video and anything he did say was completely manufactured. You have to think that if he’s groomed all of these girls/women online then Sarah could also fall into this category and also as sick as it makes me feel the girls. Not all grooming is sexual and I truly believe he manipulates and grooms his family members to trust him and love him in order to get away with the things he does.

4. The ‘right there baby girl’ got me heaving.
So true. He is devoid of any human emotion. To say he enjoyed giving her an injection was really cruel. Plonker.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It's sad that Sarah is already tagging his photos on Instagram with the likes of #instakid 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
‘Chris tricked them and they had no idea he was born’

Unless those kids took as much calpol as the McCanns allegedly gave there kids there’s no way Sarah and Chris would have gone to hospital quietly without any commotion.
Plus the baby was due at any minute and the girls knew that, wake up to granny being there. Hardly rocket science ( surprises Chris didn’t study that too)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a thought. (Rare occurrence)

They’ve been referring to him as Egbert.
Is it possible this is what people heard on the vlog?

Like maybe they didn’t call him by his chosen name straight after birth, and were still referring to him as Egbert.

Reactions: 2
His latest story is promoting some skating brands clothing line. YOUVE GOT A NEW BORN BABY, and a wife to thank for delivering him safely you absolute weirdo.

I cannot stand Sarah and believe she’s made her bed so can lie in it, but don’t get me started on this creep
Which skating brand?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I had a thought. (Rare occurrence)

They’ve been referring to him as Egbert.
Is it possible this is what people heard on the vlog?

Like maybe they didn’t call him by his chosen name straight after birth, and were still referring to him as Egbert.
Eggbert, Son of Humpty Dumpty and the Grand Old Duke of York(shire)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.