The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls have the same pjs on for days at a time. They go out for the day, come home and get straight back in to said pjs. No showers, no baths. It's just gross. Izzys hair is looking so tatty and is in desperate need of a cut but nobody seems to notice as too busy scouring b&m for more tat they don't need. Hygiene is lacking in that house I don't care what anyone says and that sleepsuit was grim.

My babies were bathed before their cords fell off. My son had his first bath in the hospital the day after he was born and the nurses helped as he was my first and I didn't know what to do. My second baby I had a 6 hour discharge with so was home the same day she was born and I didn't bath her straight away but washed the gunk of her head
Again, just because you don't see it on an edited 20 minute video doesn't mean it isn't happening. I agree about Isabelle's hair though, all of the girls' actually. Isla sometimes has her hair done in braids which makes her look very neat and combed, but other times all three of them just have messy, uncombed hair hanging in their faces and I can't stand that. Esme looked so cute when they cut her hair shorter, but now it is messy again.

Reactions: 2
Again, just because you don't see it on an edited 20 minute video doesn't mean it isn't happening. I agree about Isabelle's hair though, all of the girls' actually. Isla sometimes has her hair done in braids which makes her look very neat and combed, but other times all three of them just have messy, uncombed hair hanging in their faces and I can't stand that. Esme looked so cute when they cut her hair shorter, but now it is messy again.
I'm surprised school are ok with Izzys hair to be honest with it being a different colour at the bottom. My kids go to a public school and there's very strict policies regarding hair cuts and styles.

Reactions: 7
I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital until I had helped with the first bath with my 17 year old. They told me that my 11 year old would need a bath by day 3.
Yes I bathed both my daughters whilst in the hospital before the umbilical
Stump has fallen off

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised school are ok with Izzys hair to be honest with it being a different colour at the bottom. My kids go to a public school and there's very strict policies regarding hair cuts and styles.
I did wonder how she got away with it when I saw her hair, schools near me all insist on 'natural' colours for hair. It looks so scraggy at the bottom when it's loose - bleach damaged and in need of a good trim.

Reactions: 6
Did you notice how greasy poor little Esme's hair was when she was being put to bed. Thoes kids need a good bath and a hair but. I just wish they had different parents.. :(
I am not seeing any of that but I will take your word for it. I don't know how you know that the kids' sheets are not washed? Again, just because no one sees anyone washing the sheets, doesn't mean they aren't washed.
I'm struggling to understand how you can't see the dirt on the mitten...

"Just because you don't see it on a 20 minute vlog" - that's something the Inghams always say..

As mentioned previously, Esme's hair was greasy as hell in the vlog. Isabelle's hair is in desperate need of a cut. Isla's is looking a little grubby at the ends too.

They wear the same onesies day in, day out for weeks on end. Their bedding is hardly ever changed.

Creepy's face... Just Ew.

The baby the other day had the same babygro on for 2 days straight! Just after being born.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The baby grow was dirty. You could see wee marks on the mits. With all the clothes she bought why not change him a new born should never be dirty

• Sick
Reactions: 18
At their peak lazy just used to buy new duvets every few weeks, I think she just binned the old ones rather than wash.

Now there’s clearly less money for bits and bats the sheets don’t get washed as you very rarely see them changed over it’s always the same ones (same as the girls pjs🤢)

Reactions: 6
The girls had that bottom pink sheet with the love heart on for months. They sleep in them thick onesies (although Sarah tried to say once that they don't!) They must sweat in them so I can't imagine how dirty that bottom sheet is.

Isabelles hair really needs cutting, before long she's gonna have to have it cut short just to get to the healthy hair. I honestly don't understand why at 13 she's not interested in keeping it healthy and why the school let her have it like that.

Reactions: 7
The girls had that bottom pink sheet with the love heart on for months. They sleep in them thick onesies (although Sarah tried to say once that they don't!) They must sweat in them so I can't imagine how dirty that bottom sheet is.

Isabelles hair really needs cutting, before long she's gonna have to have it cut short just to get to the healthy hair. I honestly don't understand why at 13 she's not interested in keeping it healthy and why the school let her have it like that.
She has no freedom so probably isn't allowed to make decisions about her own hair. Look at the whole coat debacle, she was pressured into having the one her controlling mother wanted.

Reactions: 14
I did wonder how she got away with it when I saw her hair, schools near me all insist on 'natural' colours for hair. It looks so scraggy at the bottom when it's loose - bleach damaged and in need of a good trim.
You’d think Isabelle would want to take pride in her appearance and believe me having a teenage daughter and a teenage niece I know hair is quite a big deal.
I wonder if Isabelle can even say to her parents that she’d like it cut or styled etc

You seem to be defending the Inghams a lot here. This is a newborn baby we’re talking about. There is no excuse for him to be left in dirty clothes. Are they going to leave him in dirty nappies too? My daughters both lived in sleepsuits when they were born and if one was dirty we changed it.
They are so cheap and cheerful too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You’d think Isabelle would want to take pride in her appearance and believe me having a teenage daughter and a teenage niece I know hair is quite a big deal.
I wonder if Isabelle can even say to her parents that she’d like it cut or styled etc

You seem to be defending the Inghams a lot here. This is a newborn baby we’re talking about. There is no excuse for him to be left in dirty clothes. Are they going to leave him in dirty nappies too? My daughters both lived in sleepsuits when they were born and if one was dirty we changed it.
They are so cheap and cheerful too.
Exactly, we know he has tit loads of clothes (okay, alot may be to small!) But he still has enough to not be in dirty clothes. My goddaughter is 2 and if she spills food down her top ect I'll change her be sure there is no need for her to be in a dirty top. You'd change your own clothes if you'd got food ect down them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.