Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Baby HAS got ginger hair, Sarah's had a fanny tear, twat in a hat doesn't care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

bd2000

My heart absolutely breaks for Esme. She wanted to him to have the same colour hair as her as she is the “only one” who has it. Chris could not shut up about him having blonde hair because it makes his “black hair” seem real. Every time he mentioned the hair colour she looked like she wanted to cry. He made such a big thing out of it!!! It makes me sick that he continues this lie and continues to make his own daughter feel bad about something that he hides! Omg it infuriates me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Hatshepsut

I don’t think that there is the slightest doubt that the baby will have same beautiful ginger hair colour as Esme. He may only have his fluffy newborn fuzz at the moment but even that is far nearer to Esme’s colour than Islas. Creepy harping on about this just goes to prove what an insensitive, insecure little wazzock he really is.
2EA78637-32DC-4A3D-9426-9DEFF577EC9B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I hope Jace never goes through a skater phase.

Imagine him, 14 heading down to the skate park, headphones on, feeling cooler than everyone he passes...then he hears that unmistakable ‘woohoo’ called from behind him and turns to see his late 40s dad rollerblading his way to catch up with him, matching outfits and hairstyles.
‘S’up Jace Man. You ready to bust it with your papa? Yeah yeah yeah. We gonna do a very lot of skating man. ‘spect’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Scullybob

VIP Member
I've just watched tonight's vlog and I'm speechless. I cried real tears, but not tears of happiness. My heart broke into tiny pieces for those poor girls having the camera shoved in their faces when they were so emotional at being lied to about where their mum was and that their baby brother had been born. Esme's reaction was so raw and she just needed her father to put the camera down and reassure her. Children have real emotions and what they experience now will shape them as adults. This is real life, it's not a pantomime. Chris, you should be ashamed of yourself and I truly hope that one day you wake up and your kids will have grown up and realised what a toxic father you are and walk away from you for good.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

tomatosauce

Sorry for double post don’t know how to upload a pic and comment on same one. Chris saying he’s got a full time job 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also ‘soz skate police’ he literally is a 14 in a mans body 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Jace sounds like the name of a 40 year old skater dude who’s actually called Jason but prefers Jace as it makes him seem younger and cool. a bit like his dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Booboo123

The irony of Isla making a poster about how bad plastic is for the world when they are one of the biggest buyers of plastic crap I have ever seen 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Can we just stop playing along and call it what it is. They did not surprise the girls, they deceived them, in the worst way possible. Any normal family would have kept them of school and let them be the first to meet him....

Reactions: 45
D

Departed member 294

I’ve had it with these rhyming titles.

The next thread should be

The Ingham Family #30: THE SECOND SON HAS ARRIVED.

No jokes, no rhymes, just pure alleged facts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

mags

VIP Member
When the allegations first came out there were comments on twitter about how bad granny janes house was inside 🤢
People really shouldn't be so mean and quick to judge. To be fair to Jane, Mother of Trolls, it must be extremely hard to keep your house spick and span when there's always loads of dust and debris blowing in and you're constantly running in and out to keep an oh-so-beady eye on people trying to cross your bridge.

troll-house.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40