The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that and understand why it looks bad but for all she knew a mint imperial was about to pop out of her hooha so I think she was too overwhelmed to cry 🤣😉

I still stand by the whole no comments on a baby’s looks. I get it’s an opinion but it’s a damaging one and one that we could keep to ourselves. I wouldn’t want to come and read about how ugly I was when I was a baby and wonder if I’d grown into my looks and think we should respect these kids enough not to put them through that for when they get older. I do however condone any comments made about the parents as they’re choosing to plaster their lives all over our screens.

I respect what you’re saying though and do love/agree with 99% of your opinions hahaha!
I have to say that Karma is a beautiful little Baby,She melts my heart with her smile, :)

Just seen on Twitter that someone says his name is Noah. Noah Jace perhaps? I was thinking if he (not it, inghams) was called Edward, they'd nickname him Teddy.
[/QUote

Time to change My user name :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That birth video was so awkward to watch, it had no emotion in it whatsoever and even my daughter said why is she trying to squeeze her tears out when the baby was on her :ROFLMAO:

Also that baby has ginger hair no matter how much Creepy wants to claim it doesn't.

One last thing when I was in labour I had two midwives but one was a student, then I had a whole gang of people towards the end due to my daughter getting stuck so they needed to bring in a Doctor. So I think it just depends on the circumstances and the hospital.

Reactions: 9
That birth video was so awkward to watch, it had no emotion in it whatsoever and even my daughter said why is she trying to squeeze her tears out when the baby was on her :ROFLMAO:

Also that baby has ginger hair no matter how much Creepy wants to claim it doesn't.

One last thing when I was in labour I had two midwives but one was a student, then I had a whole gang of people towards the end due to my daughter getting stuck so they needed to bring in a Doctor. So I think it just depends on the circumstances and the hospital.
Yes with my eldest I had one midwife. The labour was going well just gas and air ( made me sick ) and diamorphine.
Was pushing for 2.5 hours and TBH I was exhausted. Then at the last moment she turned her head and got stuck. Then we had to have a second midwife then the doctor, because her heart rate was dropping and by this time she also done a poop so they had to get her out quick so ended up having an emergency c-section.

With my youngest, again only one midwife although they did a shift changeover over half way through. Had all pain relief known to man and although delivered normally she was assisted With a ventouse to get her out and then I had an episiotomy 😬

Oh and I cried tears of joy both times especially on my youngest as she wasn’t crying when born and I had a panic attack. They were rubbing her and giving her some extra oxygen It was scary. The midwife reassures that it was because she was drowsy from the epidural I had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Okay I am finally going to watch the birth vlog. We can all hope that our views will pay for baby Bingham's therapy when he is older. Poor little dot.

A few minutes in and already Chris deserves a good kick. Who pulls out the vlogging camera when their wife is in so much pain that they can't get out of the car? Why isn't he there by her side comforting her?
"This is the most chilled labour you've had so far. Remember I'm the one who's seen it... It's different from your perspective." Bloody hell! Sarah may be lazy but she's got so much patience to put up with the condescending way he talks to her.
NO NO seriously! Talking about the gas and how it made her loopy when she was giving birth to Esme or Isla and Chris says, "I'm the one who lived through it sober", with a creepy smirk. He is such an ASS!
Who does he think he is?! He's walking through a hospital in the very early hours of the morning talking loudly into a camera. He's so inconsiderate and rude.

Chris- thanks for vlogging the birth. You might well get the views you were hoping for but you also did a really fantastic job of showing everyone what a complete and utter tool you are. Your baby isn't another Prinnywoo. You missed out on being fully present at his birth because you were too busy shoving a camera in your wife's face. You can watch the footage a million times but you'll never get back what you gave up for the sake of money.

Bingham- Grow up strong. I hope your sisters look after you and that you turn out nothing like your father. Whatever colour your hair happens to be, be proud of it. Don't hide it under a crusty beanie! I hope that you grow up to be a happy, well-adjusted guy who respects women. I am sorry your life started with a camera shoved in your tiny face.

Just another thought regarding Sarah and Chris. We've seen how manipulative and condescending he is. He does seem to run their household and do the majority of the work. Apart from the fact that it would be a lot of work on her own, maybe Sarah can't imagine leaving because she would be so alone. I assume she would lose Granny Jane and Grandpa as a support, her own mother has passed away, her father lives god knows where and doesn't seem to be in the picture much and that pretty much just leaves Katrina and Nikki, both of whom are pretty tit supports if they didn't try to talk her into leaving him when the allegations were made.

Ah yes, it was an emotional vlog but not in the way Creepy intended.
AMEN!! Agree with everything you`ve written here! I hope at some point Creepy looks back at this life changing special time (for him something to chuck in their vlog and gain more ££££`s) ,and realise just what an utter complete ttwat he actually is! Now you have FOUR children you`re responsible for Chris...Grow up and flipping well act like it! How Sarah kept her mitts off him i don`t know.Definitely no love lost between these two.Poor sweet baby boy ,born into a car crash of a marriage and "family"...:(

Reactions: 6
(Cardi B style voice)

Y’all goin’ after my man Noah’s name
y’all SIT YO’ ass down!!!!
My man ain’t giving up his name for nobody he’s part Dixon!
He slid into my DM’s when we was both 24 months so it legal yah and he ain’t giving that name up for no “actually born” ingham child.
Hashtag .......IStandWithIsla 🙅🏼‍♀️
469F8D44-7FBB-4655-A1AE-999CF3DF7BDA.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice how he dragged her around backwards in the wheelchair so that he could continue to film?

It looked very cold to me. Maybe I'm overly sentimental about these things?

Reactions: 2
AMEN!! Agree with everything you`ve written here! I hope at some point Creepy looks back at this life changing special time (for him something to chuck in their vlog and gain more ££££`s) ,and realise just what an utter complete ttwat he actually is! Now you have FOUR children you`re responsible for Chris...Grow up and flipping well act like it! How Sarah kept her mitts off him i don`t know.Definitely no love lost between these two.Poor sweet baby boy ,born into a car crash of a marriage and "family"...:(
Allegedly five but they don’t talk about the Chris jnr the first 🤭

I'm still mad about Chris today. The more I think about it the angrier I become! I never thought there would come a day where I truly felt sorry for Sarah. But his true colours are brighter than a pack of bleeping skittles now. For the world to see. Down with Chris Mingham!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What happened to the third latte for the midwife? He said he was going to get three - one for him, Sarah and the midwife but only got two?

Also, I’ve not had an epidural but why was Sarah feeling so much at the end? I thought you were completely numb and the midwives usually have to coach you through and let you know when a contraction is coming? (Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject).
Ive had 5 kids, 4 normal deliveries and i needed gas and air at the end with my last baby because they dont want you to be completely numb anymore, or so i was told. It aids a quicker delivery I you can feel some sensation. Thats what i was told anyway!

After watching that vlog, im left in no doubt whatsoever that there is NO actual love between Chris and Sarah. That there is a marriage of convenience.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Of all the fake baby accounts she wants that one reported, so I wonder if he is called Jace?

I wouldn't put it past them to change the name they previously decided on just to spite anyone that guessed correctly

they probably made the account, got annoyed it was for discovered before the announcement and are now clearing their mess up

edit to say that account appears to be missing now, they probably deleted it themselves but will just say it got deleted as they asked their fans to report it 😂

Reactions: 16
Ive had 5 kids, 4 normal deliveries and i needed gas and air at the end with my last baby because they dont want you to be completely numb anymore, or so i was told. It aids a quicker delivery I you can feel some sensation. Thats what i was told anyway!

After watching that vlog, im left in no doubt whatsoever that there is NO actual love between Chris and Sarah. That there is a marriage of convenience.
Just watching CJs reaction video, and I've noticed that when they came out of the lift Chris was pushing the wheelchair forwards instead of dragging her backwards 🤔

Reactions: 2
Just watching CJs reaction video, and I've noticed that when they came out of the lift Chris was pushing the wheelchair forwards instead of dragging her backwards 🤔
He had the skills to push forward , they can be tricky but he used to hospital porter in a hospital so he knew how to handle it if it has a nack to it

Reactions: 4
He had the skills to push forward , they can be tricky but he used to hospital porter in a hospital so he knew how to handle it if it has a nack to it
Ha watching country joe he pushed it forward over to the car and also out of the lift. So he was literally dragging her backwards the rest of the time.

This reaction video has just made me dislike him even more, how has he never been slapped

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.