The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha watching country joe he pushed it forward over to the car and also out of the lift. So he was literally dragging her backwards the rest of the time.

This reaction video has just made me dislike him even more, how has he never been slapped
Maybe she didn't want anyone to see her face?

I really want Noah to be the name, so he's named after a Dingle character (the only family more dysfunctional that the Inghams & Dixons!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You can tell there is no love between them. When Georgie from family fizz was in labour Darren put the camera down when she needed him and it was only because Mia thought to pick up the camera they got footage.
I don't think Chris even held her hand during labour, the midwife was doing all the comforting.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Baby 1 day old and already received it’s first #gifted. Please report when these come up,
C2B2F4E9-C0B3-4940-8133-E9EA16CF248D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You can tell there is no love between them. When Georgie from family fizz was in labour Darren put the camera down when she needed him and it was only because Mia thought to pick up the camera they got footage.
I don't think Chris even held her hand during labour, the midwife was doing all the comforting.
Exactly. He acts like he's repulsed by her. I think she still loves him, and clings on to the hope that all of this is a lie and that he will change. Although, don't get me wrong, she's a money grabbing gold digger who will stop at nothing to get views and money, she is the lesser of 2 evils.

Reactions: 9
I think the Fizz flog was done very tatefully, it was very emotional just beautiful,
Hats of to Darren for showing his respect to Georgie.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't put it past them to change the name they previously decided on just to spite anyone that guessed correctly

they probably made the account, got annoyed it was for discovered before the announcement and are now clearing their mess up

edit to say that account appears to be missing now, they probably deleted it themselves but will just say it got deleted as they asked their fans to report it 😂
It would serve them right if an IFAM has guessed it correctly. They think they're flipping royal family with all this secrecy. I wonder if they will nail the name announcement to that street light outside Ingham Towers for all the neighbours to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This might sound really picky but 16 hours Sarah uploaded a picture of the baby in a grey/red sleepsuit. Fast forward to now and she's just posted a video of him in the same sleepsuit. Surely he's been changed since last night? Maybe I'm just a big on hygiene but babies make a lot of smells. I know clean pjs aren't seen regularly on the girls but surely she would've put clean clothes on the baby this morning?

Reactions: 10
This might sound really picky but 16 hours Sarah uploaded a picture of the baby in a grey/red sleepsuit. Fast forward to now and she's just posted a video of him in the same sleepsuit. Surely he's been changed since last night? Maybe I'm just a big on hygiene but babies make a lot of smells. I know clean pjs aren't seen regularly on the girls but surely she would've put clean clothes on the baby this morning?
I agree, I hope it's just she's got Mutiple of the same sleepsuit or similar ones?

I also noticed his coming home outfit wasn't the one they'd planned?

Reactions: 3
Lets hope they have named him Noah. He can save them from a flood of debt and bring the ifam and sponsors in 2 by 2

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hopefully their increased views drop once the novelty of new baby wears off.
Honestly how many people really wanted to watch that birth vlog!
On the other hand perhaps it will open peoples eyes as to what a complete asswipe Chris Ingham actually is!

Reactions: 10
‘Chris tricked them and they had no idea he was born’

Unless those kids took as much calpol as the McCanns allegedly gave there kids there’s no way Sarah and Chris would have gone to hospital quietly without any commotion.
Plus the baby was due at any minute and the girls knew that, wake up to granny being there. Hardly rocket science ( surprises Chris didn’t study that too)
I'm intrigued as to how they will play out the reveal to the girls. He was born at 7:08. So surely they would have been up and realised. And I doubt he went straight from the birth back home. Me thinks there's some porkies

Reactions: 4
Off topic, but Has anyone watched dirty John? The series on Netflix - based on the documentary of the same name.

It’s about a bloke called John, who scams women. He is an completely delusional narsacist, he pretends he’s a doctor, has multiple dating profiles despite being married, etc etc.

Couldn’t help but draw comparisons to good ‘ol Creepy 👀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.