The Ingham Family #289 When Creepy gave Lazy a round of applause, she didn’t realise he meant the clap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a good point! Why does she need “cheap” straighteners when she has the “expensive” Dyson set I genuinely think they return the more expensive items. I hope she doesn’t get anything she asked for like poor Isla

Reactions: 26
My daughter is the same age as Isla and she has just returned from a school residential trip, 5 days away with friends, the memories are priceless. I’m in my 40’s and to this day when I meet up with school friends, we always talk about our residential trip, and laugh at the mischief we go up to.

Reactions: 27
Not sure why Esmé wants straighteners when her hair is already completely straight. Especially as she can’t even be bothered to wash her hands, how can she be bothered to straighten it?
I have friends with straight hair who use straighteners. Always baffled me but think it helps smooth it?? Don’t ask me I have terrible curly hair that has a mind of it’s own and never looks the same even if I do the same thing to it

Reactions: 11
I totally forgot about the Dyson! She probably couldn’t be bothered to work out how to use it. I’ve heard it takes a few tries to get the technique right. She has plenty of time or her hands to work it out and Sarah couldve helped her
Izzy was using it to dry her hair in one of their videos v recently so looks like it just become a glorified hairdryer

Reactions: 13
Leaving the littles with the big kids AGAIN! This is fast becoming a habit. They are not babysitters!
Surely that alone should ring alarm bells for the LA - if the girls are supervising the smallest two on a regular basis that seems to be happening more recently, how are they able to maintain a standard of education? We all know they aren’t doing anything at all but why won’t anyone else that is in a position take that seriously?

Reactions: 24
I just don't understand this not going to the hairdressers attitude !

Is it part of their cult rules to not get their hair cut ?

Imagine the viewcount Chris if Esme had a proper restyle, a shoulder length sharp bob or go real rad and have a short under cut on one side , she has elfin sharp features she would really carry it off

Then the next day let Isla have a proper hair cut , plenty off and a decent fringe . Then take her to buy some none toddler clothes and book her in at the dentist , let her have some respect !

The long greasy hair just drags down her features and makes her look like Neil off the young ones !

Reactions: 32
I have friends with straight hair who use straighteners. Always baffled me but think it helps smooth it?? Don’t ask me I have terrible curly hair that has a mind of it’s own and never looks the same even if I do the same thing to it
I have straight hair but sometimes use straightners just for those few bits that do go a bit wavy, but mainly when I'm going somewhere special

Reactions: 14
In the space of ten vlogs they have clickbaited three medical issues. None of which were genuine health concerns. I find that really concerning and creepy.

Reactions: 32
I have super straight hair and use a straightener to curl it, but if Esme couldn't be arsed to figure out how to use a Dyson, I doubt she'd bother learning the flatiron curl technique so who even knows. I did use it for its intended purpose many, many moons ago when very, very straight hair was the "in" style but otherwise don't bother because.....it's straight already?

Reactions: 18
Late...Again!
It would not surprise me if the insta pic she’s posted up is a decoy and they are already off on their travels to get a head start. I wonder if our tattler who lives on their street can see if the motorhome has gone from the drive?

Reactions: 24
Whilst there is no shining star or ecclesiastical awakening, Zelda (Chris’ mummy/bitty) bad as she is appears far more savvy and clued up. For her faults, she was milked and used by Sarah for all she was worth. The poor woman was a taxi service when big S couldn’t drive and she cooked and helped out whenever asked. Her presents for the kids were much more sympathetically and age appropriate. Sounds angelic and grandmotherly. Pity she threatened other YouTubers and Leah (Lazy’s niece) and still defends her n0nce of a son,
---
I’ve not gotten a rice cooker. I do get cooked rice from the local Chinese/Indian. They spice it up a bit. God knows any spice in my life is welcome. I just rinse and boil basmati if I must but seriously are these rice cookers a bit of kit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I don't eat a ton of rice but I LOVE my rice cooker, honestly. I have a super cheap one ($10, so...7 or 8 GBP?) that I've had since uni (15 years!) and it still works great. The bonus is, you can make any kind of grain in it. Couscous, quinoa, oatmeal. I definitely recommend them if you eat rice with any frequency (like I used to, in my rice and beans super-broke days) because they're just super handy.

Reactions: 15
I have long straight hair and I use a straightener to make it sleek and shine with a blunt edge, you have to take really good care of your hair when using heat regularly I use olaplex a heat protectant and a hair mask twice a week and I can’t see Esme doing any of that she can barely wash it.

Reactions: 16
It would not surprise me if the insta pic she’s posted up is a decoy and they are already off on their travels to get a head start. I wonder if our tattler who lives on their street can see if the motorhome has gone from the drive?
Yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve headed off on holiday already. I bet creepy is sat crying on a little French country road because he can’t get the giant RV past some goats.

Reactions: 41
Yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve headed off on holiday already. I bet creepy is sat crying on a little French country road because he can’t get the giant RV past some goats.
I cannot wait to see this one play out

Reactions: 25
This is giving me the mental image of Chris using his beanie to waft them away yelling ‘Le shoo!! Le shoo!!’

Too funny

Reactions: 38
I don’t understand how there’s going to be enough room for the kids to sleep (comfortably at least). In the old van they utilised the same space by having bunk beds where Isabelle, Esme, Sarah, Chris slept and then of course were co sleeping with Mila, but they can’t do that in this one, so are all of the kids now going to have makeshift beds where the seating area is? I know this one is much bigger but surely it’s still not big enough for all 5 kids to sleep down one end.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.