The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s ironic is that Lazy says she homeschools because she doesn’t agree with what schools do. So if she thinks all nursery’s do is play, then why is she letting Jace do the same? If he’s doing the same at home as she thinks he would in nursery then why doesn’t she send him.
FYI Lazy, all my children that are currently in nursery can all sound out phonics, write their names and hold a pen correctly. I’m sure they didn’t learn that through play. Nursery practitioners need a pay rise for all they do for our children, setting them up ready for school and life. Poor Jace will never get that opportunity.
Lazy doesn’t agree with getting the children up and ready for school.
creepy doesn’t agree with schools not allowing children to have 50 weeks holiday per year

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This would be the perfect time to send all the kids back to formal education, with Lazy being pregnant and due in October.

She’s shown she’s not capable of home schooling given Izzy only gaining 1 GCSE and that was including 3 years of private education. Izzy has no learning difficulties that would have hindered her sitting more GCSEs than the 3 she claimed to have sat.

Jace should be starting school in September, Isla should be starting Secondary school. Esme should be starting her GCSE course work and Isabelle should be going off to collage, why not just send them now before it’s too late for Esme and Isla, let Jace mix with kids his own age and Izzy have a bloody life that doesn’t consist of her fake boyfriend and tidying her room.

She would then just have the 2 little ones at home to dress up like little house on the prairie and go to playgroups and boast about how famous they are.

They keep spouting that they are set for life…if that’s the case why are they still basically daily vlogging?

The views on the travel vlogs time and time again prove that barley anyone is watching and the ones who are tune in are waiting for the next calamity to happen. They don’t visit anything apart from a Lidl when they are on these trips, why do they even bother putting themselves through it.

I really think creepy thinks he can recreate the success they had when they started the channel with the oldest 3 kids with the youngest 3.

He better hope he’s set for life as they will be supporting 6 uneducated children forever because of their own selfish choices and locking their kids up in a life that looks like a cult.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
2 out of my 4 children could read and write basic words, names, animals by the time they went into reception (age 5) the other 2 took a lil bit longer with reading but got there in the end.
Yes children learn at different paces but you have to actually teach them in a way they grasp whats going on. We never used phonics when my older 3 were little but did with the youngest... whole different way to teach. Colours, shapes, numbers can all be taught in everyday experiences.. reading and writing will take effort and i'm really not sure Lazy would be bothered, especially when the new one comes along. Poor kids :(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Would help if they started with a proper daily and bedtime routine. Letting the kids decide when they go to bed isn’t a routine. Starting the day in the afternoon is not having a routine. A routine of laziness!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
True but why does it need to be eaten in such a large quantity, especially for a 4 year old? Having such excessive amounts of fruit can’t be good either. Just shows they don’t get meals that are filling enough
Plus the amount of natural sugars in fruit along with the other amount of crap jace eats

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I leave here for a couple of months, come back and discover Lazy is pregnant again 😦 Isabelle has a boyfriend? How? From where? I expected to find the ingham threads waaay down the list but no, they are still going strong 🥴

I’m guessing they’ve not collected Prinny after their holiday? I hope she gets to go away with them in this weekend RV trip.

Meeeeelas manners are so much better than Jason’s, she doesn’t even need encouragement to say thank you

lazy moaning that Jason is bored of her version of learning and her constant hand drawn games, when in the next clip he’s sharing out blueberries.. THAT is a learning activity Lazy!
This weekends caravan trip more like ,it's vanished off drive again lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This would be the perfect time to send all the kids back to formal education, with Lazy being pregnant and due in October.

She’s shown she’s not capable of home schooling given Izzy only gaining 1 GCSE and that was including 3 years of private education. Izzy has no learning difficulties that would have hindered her sitting more GCSEs than the 3 she claimed to have sat.

Jace should be starting school in September, Isla should be starting Secondary school. Esme should be starting her GCSE course work and Isabelle should be going off to collage, why not just send them now before it’s too late for Esme and Isla, let Jace mix with kids his own age and Izzy have a bloody life that doesn’t consist of her fake boyfriend and tidying her room.

She would then just have the 2 little ones at home to dress up like little house on the prairie and go to playgroups and boast about how famous they are.

They keep spouting that they are set for life…if that’s the case why are they still basically daily vlogging?

The views on the travel vlogs time and time again prove that barley anyone is watching and the ones who are tune in are waiting for the next calamity to happen. They don’t visit anything apart from a Lidl when they are on these trips, why do they even bother putting themselves through it.

I really think creepy thinks he can recreate the success they had when they started the channel with the oldest 3 kids with the youngest 3.

He better hope he’s set for life as they will be supporting 6 uneducated children forever because of their own selfish choices and locking their kids up in a life that looks like a cult.
Sadly It’s never going to happen
as @Mostyn said school of any sort interferes with their slack arsed life mooching in bed doing nothing then going on stunnin adventures which consists of eating slop in different countries 🙄
then it will be the new baby then off again before it’s Christmas with some quote about how “a new baby doesn’t stop us living our best life! Hell no”
Then Christmas with the usual fake presents that get returned after the gasping and crying
If it was a soap opera it would be cancelled

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep in caravan ,and wouldn't surprise me if the RV doesn't make an appearance as well lol
Those poor children - it can’t be enjoyable to go from one holiday to another. At least if away they will have a chance to interact with kids for a weekend as it’s still the school holidays. Never a chance to just enjoy home and their toys etc :( Is Chris running scared at remaining at home I wonder incase someone comes knocking?! Dodgy van sale, pressure to get the stair screening up, late tax accounts and no signs of confirmation statement being added onto Companies House yet either. Sarah moaning about the electric bill being as high as it has been too (that hot tub won’t be helping), probably struggling to afford running their house!

Reactions: 22
Those poor children - it can’t be enjoyable to go from one holiday to another. At least if away they will have a chance to interact with kids for a weekend as it’s still the school holidays. Never a chance to just enjoy home and their toys etc :( Is Chris running scared at remaining at home I wonder incase someone comes knocking?! Dodgy van sale, pressure to get the stair screening up, late tax accounts and no signs of confirmation statement being added onto Companies House yet either. Sarah moaning about the electric bill being as high as it has been too (that hot tub won’t be helping), probably struggling to afford running their house!
I noticed they went to turkey before the half term break because they are scared to be somewhere with lots of parents ….. I mean they might be tattlers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comment section about the RV having modifications ( still up ) is terrifying. Literally many ifam justifying dangerous modifications that could cause a fire or serious injury. "Just because it’s theirs to do what they want” Ifam you need to understand that there is this thing in society called laws. They are there to keep you and us both safe, not ruin your day or create negative or bad vibes as you call it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.