The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EMERGENCY MEDICAL PROCEDURE AT 21 WEEKS PREGNANT.

Lazy and Creepstopher are in the car. It’s hot and perfect for their trip to the seaside. Creepstopher got himself a drink but didn’t get her one. He’s drinking an energy drink, which she doesn't like anyway. She went to the GP to get a prescription for Big Frank. He could only give her one dose but if she went on a long trip she can get a repeat prescription. She had her cyst checked. Health is so important and a few seconds of embarrassment or anxiousness is very very important. She’s not one to sit on something if she feels like something is wrong with her body. The GP referred her to the hospital today. She has a 20 week scan appointment and will be examined by the midwife at the same time. The RV is having bits and bats put in including the isofixes fitted for Jace and Mila. They need the carpet for the awning and outdoor kitchen for the weekend.

Creepstopher is really nervous as this is the most important scan. He wasn’t nervous with Jace and Mila as they had the private package but he’s decided they’re not travelling to Leeds every couple of weeks to do that this time. Aw baby girl you’re already so loved blah blah blah but not as important as King Jace and his bully victim Mila. They missed a lot of scans as they travelled so much.

It was an unexpected afternoon. They’ve been at the hospital for hours. When Lazy got to her 20 week scan and told them about the cyst, they had no idea what she was talking about. She had to be seen by a gynaecologist. They put Lazy on a bed and spoke about a surgical procedure. They checked it and had to have a small procedure done. She needs an MRI after she’s given birth and an hour long surgery under general anaesthetic. It’s not sinister. The procedure today was to ease the discomfort.

Lazy was given a pink prescription at the hospital and can only either get it from the hospital pharmacy or local Asda but neither have the antibiotics or can get it until next week. If she went back to the hospital and asked for a green prescription she could get it anywhere. She wonders if they make money from pink prescriptions. New business venture; Pink Prescriptions and Me. She’s ordered it from the hospital to arrive next week and hopes she doesn’t get a bloomin' infection before then. The doctor freaked Lazy out as he said it was just skin but he was looking at the wrong thing. He went silent, looked at the nurse and sighed like he’d discovered the worst disease possible. The poor doctor was probably just overwhelmed by the smells from the fish fanny. Lifetime of therapy coming right up. Creepstopher (carrier of some of the worst diseases possible) asked what was wrong and the doctor told the nurse Lazy needed an MRI. Dr Delonge questioned it and the doctor explained. He explained it “goodly” and in detail. The MRI will determine which procedure she needs.

The baby scan was bloomin' cute and determined it was a baby girl. They saw her arms, legs and pouting lips. She has a button nose. She was wriggling and active. The measurements were bang on 21 weeks. Time to head home, get the bikes on the back and set off.

Caravan is reversed off the drive. Driving. Jace says something inaudible. He wants Lazy to walk with her eyes closed to surprise her with the play park she’s seen a thousand times before. She pushes Jace and Mila on the swings. Then tells Mila to climb up the slide whilst she is miles away and unable to help if she falls. They’re in Mablethorpe at their usually campsite as it’s quiet and intimate. Well it was quiet until the little foghorn brat arrived and started screeching. She’s keeping Jace and Mila occupied whilst Creepstopher unloads the caravan. She’s taken Creepstopher’s hoodie as she didn’t expect it to be cold. He’s the only one who brought a coat. Esme and Isla have been on their bikes. They’re a lot of chuldren there as it’s still half term.

Creepstopher shows us how he pulls the awning onto the caravan. Jace screeching. Foghorn screeching. They usually end up extending their stay but won’t this time as Lazy has a consultant appointment at the hospital and Jace also does for his eye the day after they get home. She feels lucky to see the chuldren playing with other chuldren. Creepstopher has forgotten the hoover. Devastating.

Mila has put Creepstopher’s beanie on. Lazy has gone to the takeaway for an Italiano pizza special. It’s the best thing ever for cosy caravan vibes. Whilst she’s gone he’s setting up the carpets and kitchen in the awning. He puts up fairy lights. Esme has been helping Daddy and has set up the chairs. Lazy screeches that she’s back with the pizza and shows everyone eating. Mila is eating chips.

Creepstopher is impressed that Isabelle remembers how to set the bed up. Creepy giggles. Esme and Isla were terrified on the way back from the toilet and there was no lighting so they were trying to sing songs to make themselves feel better. So scary.

Creepstopher always has to include yeeeeeeaaaah boy scotch eggs in the fridge on holiday. He’s grown into them recently. Flexitarianism. He’s getting to sleep in the caravan bed with Lazy for the first time as Mila now has her own bed in the middle of the caravan. It will be dope. He’s making cups of teas as the kettle has boiled and hopes we're excited for these couple of days.

End of vlog
1685902577299.png
1685902621437.png
1685901126615.png
1685902327614.png
1685902497638.png
1685902673184.png
1685902970863.png
1685903059474.png
1685903092637.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Isn’t that the most confusing video ever ah scary scan we can’t tell you but we going to hype it up for lols Cus it’s not bad but we are a family channel but can show our kids in pain and birthing blogs but we are a family channel

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She takes her health seriously 😐 🤣
She really does believe herself doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So I was looking at Shein the other day after Lazy posted this picture
View attachment 2201580
I checked out the reviews of the sizing of the costume, I didn’t know that people posted themselves in the clothes on Shein, wondered why others were wearing bigger sizes than she had claimed she bought but looked so much smaller than her.

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???View attachment 2201585

So checked out the other reviews of the costumes shown in the picture….
View attachment 2201593View attachment 2201594View attachment 2201595View attachment 2201596

There was a vlog where she showed the inside of the wardrobe, and there is the same familiar costumes all piled in the corner.
View attachment 2201600

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”. View attachment 2201601View attachment 2201603

So what….I’m sure Lazy is asking….

Well didn’t she say that she ordered 2 in a size 18 and 2 in a size 20, she made a big speech about ordering 2 sizes up and they fit perfectly with room to grow.

View attachment 2201611View attachment 2201612

I think you’ll find that from her reviews that she actually ordered them all in a 3XL which is actually a size 22. Yes I know she’s pregnant, but why lie? Why make up a heap of tit and put it in the vlog trying to make herself 2-3 sizes smaller that she is really buying.
She is not a 14-16 in the slightest. I get what you’re saying, why lie! People don’t care about what size people are it’s the lying people hate!
---
Are they away again this is on creepys insta
That is not an arm of someone who is a 14-16 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
As someone who has been there I 100% think it’s not a cyst, but it’s a prolapse. Nothing to be ashamed about, of course, but they can’t see cysts during an exam. An exam would however reveal a prolapse or issue with her backside. She mentioned having issued when coughing. I don’t why she doesn’t just tell the truth 🤷🏼‍♀️
If it was something with one of the kids we'd have a full breakdown and vlog of the surgery !

Reactions: 24
Chris, the flexitarian - eating a scotch egg. Yummy, so good for you.

Flexitarianism or 'casual vegetarianism' is an increasingly popular, plant-based diet that claims to reduce your carbon footprint and improve your health with an eating regime that's mostly vegetarian yet still allows for the occasional meat dish.

The Flexitarian Diet encourages limiting not only meat and animal products but also highly processed foods, refined grains, and added sugar. Foods to minimize include:
Processed meats: bacon, sausage, bologna. Refined carbs: white bread, white rice, bagels, croissants.
Chris the flexitarian!! When did he last eat a meal that wasn't meat based? Just because you eat puddings, ice creams, cakes and treats that don't contain meat does not count. Why lie.

Reactions: 21
Sarah Ingham “the doctor explained it goodly”
Jesus Christ and this thick woman thinks she can homeschool! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
EMERGENCY MEDICAL PROCEDURE AT 21 WEEKS PREGNANT.

View attachment 2217203
I thought Izzy had been left at home initially when watching until she appeared in view. She really looks like she’s forcing a smile there. She has her moments but that girl must be so over this all by now and knowing she has a summer trip to get through as well. Surely the boyfriend isn’t a serious thing because I cannot see any young man being happy that their girlfriend is off at every opportunity, in the kindest way he shouldn’t have to either. I feel sorry for Izzy as well because she isn’t getting to experience that real first relationship in the way that she should be :( They have gone away for a short weekend, at almost 18 years old she should be able to be left at home now. They aren’t that far that one of them could drive over to her if needed - she deserves to be given that opportunity. I dare you Sarah/Chris to give her that chance, even if she’s not keen show us that she’s a normal teen by letting her remain at home for a night or two and have some friends around (not Esme/Isla). Legally she’s been allowed to do this since she was 16 so you really don’t have an excuse. Let her have that little taste of freedom before you drag her off around Europe for weeks very soon.

Also very pleased to hear that they are getting the isofix points professionally installed this time, I expect they are having another belt/isofix fixed into the motorhome as well as the baby will soon need a seat.

Reactions: 22
A reply to Esme's post about the toys.

1685904710534.png

Call them 'collectibles' and use cutesy phrases like 'adopt one', but this is the reality, people want to buy them for their children because they see them for what they are... toys! It's clear they don't care about the safety of their own children, and there may not be any laws around supervising small children climbing up a slide, but there are laws on selling unsafe products. I really hope they rethink selling these, before a child comes to serious harm or worse.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
When you tattlers go for a weekend in a caravan do you describe it as an adventure 😀
Ours has been in garden (down the lane from the actual house) for a decade. It’s used to make cuppas and provide a sanctuary for the hounds whilst gardening. We have been known to eat fish and chips down there and fall asleep on sunny afternoons. Not set for life but often stuck at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine someone in the real world coming up to you and letting you know they’re “flexitarian”. I’d be like “Right, say no more. I’m off, you’re obviously a twit”.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Makes me wonder if she's got herpes hence the need for antibiotics and also a prolapse

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Flexitarianism or 'casual vegetarianism' is an increasingly popular, plant-based diet that claims to reduce your carbon footprint and improve your health with an eating regime that's mostly vegetarian yet still allows for the occasional meat dish.

The Flexitarian Diet encourages limiting not only meat and animal products but also highly processed foods, refined grains, and added sugar. Foods to minimize include:
Processed meats: bacon, sausage, bologna. Refined carbs: white bread, white rice, bagels, croissants.

He was on a diet yesterday now he is eating scotch eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Funny how when it’s Sarah with a medical problem it is vlogged with far too much information for a family channel

When Chris supposedly had a hospital appointment before turkey holiday it was hardly mentioned ! Was it STD clinic chris ?

• Sick
Reactions: 37
How are they not embarrassed when Jace is screeching so loudly, in the park, that the whole of Europe can hear him? No one likes kids like that. And if she likes seeing her children playing with other children all day why does she not give them the opportunity by enrolling them in school and nursery as well as extra curricular clubs? They’d be out all the time then. Isla and Esme said “they’d already made friends…” but they actually hadn’t, they‘d made small talk. It’s so sad.

When they were having pizza it was pitch black so it must have been after 9pm. That‘s a ridiculous time for a toddler and pre-schooler to be eating dinner. They should be having it at 5.30-6.00pm and be on bed for 7.30pm. It’s no wonder they’re never up before lunchtime. I don’t care what anyone says that‘s neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.