The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you tattlers go for a weekend in a caravan do you describe it as an adventure šŸ˜€
I do not but offcourse my caravan have been in the same spot for 47 years.
I did not Even call it an exiting day out when I went to town all day yesterday to spend some time choiring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The clickbait titles really duck me off. Yes sheā€™s had a procedure. But basing a clickbait title around pregnancy is so insensitive to those who cannot conceive or are having really complex pregnancies. Sheā€™s gotten away lightly considering her poor diet and BMI!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20230604_182413_YouTube.jpg

So after the gynaecologist explained it 'goodly' and in detail, did Chris hold your hand while you had a little drainage Sarah?
I can just imagine the plonker inserting himself into every conversation between the gynaecologist and nurse because he knows all the codes. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
tit mother of the year goes to ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. Sarah
I mean we all let our nearly 2 year old climb up a slide and of course none of us bother to stand next to them you know in case they fall and of course we all sit on a bench far away whilst that same child is left to climb whatever by herself ā€¦ā€¦.. šŸ˜
After spending my teen years telling kids not to climb up the slide in the soft play I worked at these photos bug me.

Reactions: 19
Bah hah in that latest Vlog Iā€™m not one to sit on thingsā€¦ā€¦ you have been sat on your fanny cyst for four years ya thick bint

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yet again Inghamā€™s niggling/belly-aching on about the NHS and more especially the Registrars who had to inspect her workings. I realise King Charles should have made certain his Professor of Surgery was just waiting for Lazy to need a prodding. Iā€™m praying her procedure after the birth includes a tubal litigation. After all that BS they are in the caravan eating Pizza. So help me god.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Listening to a herpes ridden Sarah talk about her extra flappy vagina skin and cyst drainage truly put me off dinner.

I think the surgery is for a prolapse, especially as she has had 5 kids and issues with coughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Imagine having a gynaecological procedure then going straight on ā€˜holidayā€™ to use the communal toilet block and showers!! On top of this, not having the recommended antibiotics following the procedure. All whilst pregnant. Yeah Sarah, your health is so, so important šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø!

Also, why with every encounter with medical professionals do they have to comment on how they said something, the look on their face, the pause before they spoke etc? Sarah seemed perplexed as to why a human being might have facial expressionsā€¦.. dear Lord woman have you seen the faces you pull every second of the day!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So there didnā€™t seem to be much acknowledgment or gratitude for the fact that Sarah had been able to see a gynaecologist without an appointment. Other patients must have had to wait longer or even have had their appointments postponed in order for her to be seen. Iā€™m not saying she shouldnā€™t have been seen, but she was only aware of the inconvenience to her and Creepy, not to the doctor and his other patients. Her cyst must have been picked up as potentially risky in order for her to be seen so quickly?

Reactions: 46
Sarah said she had ā€œmissed out on so many scansā€ when pregnant with Mila due to them travelling. She must have been considered a higher risk pregnancy then due to her age, but apparently holidays are more important than the health of yourself and unborn child. But sure, Sarah, health always comes first for you (unless thereā€™s a pool).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
The clickbait titles really duck me off. Yes sheā€™s had a procedure. But basing a clickbait title around pregnancy is so insensitive to those who cannot conceive or are having really complex pregnancies. Sheā€™s gotten away lightly considering her poor diet and BMI!!!
Sheā€™s probably not telling the truth as always , poor kids donā€™t even get to see drs or even go the chemist when there unwell but soon as itā€™s creepy or big lump they go right away

Reactions: 26
I donā€™t watch the vlogs so Iā€™m commenting based on what I read here. Sarah saying children ā€˜only playā€™ in nurseries is correct in the way that it is seen as young children learn best through play, although they will have circle times and little phonics sessions too. However, what she doesnā€™t seem to realise is the play is structured in a way that the children are learning all the time. Iā€™ve worked in a day care nursery for many years and most recently in nursery and reception in a school and activities are planned very much around play because there are so many skills the children can learn and develop while playing.

Role play: Add a notebook and pen so they can write messages when they talk on the phone, make a sign to say open and closed, write menus and price lists so develop mark-making and writing. Story-making. Speech and language development while they take on the role of a character within their story. Multi-cultural awareness by including recipe books, clothes, food items, decorations.

Building blocks: Not only are they developing creative and imaginative skills but theyā€™re learning the science and technology behind building eg. what balances and how to improve the balance. Sizes, shapes, weights. Problem solving skills. Theyā€™re story-making and communicating their ideas. A skilled adult could guide them to consider forming repeating patterns with the blocks or use observational skills to look at a picture of a real eg. castle and think of ways to adapt their model.

And then youā€™ve got all the social and emotional learning within just these two activities!

So all this learning where a child is ā€˜only playingā€™. She infuriates me so much. And early writing skills develop by children painting at easels, climbing, riding bikes, sand and water play, threading. A child needs to develop muscles in their arms before theyā€™re able to grip a pencil and manipulate it to write. When do we ever see Jace climbing, painting at an easel, chalking on pavements, playing with sand and water. Heā€™s usually stuck in the house all day, sitting in the car or shopping!

And while Iā€™m here, why why why why do they not visit a library (well, we all know why, Lazy and the creeps donā€™t value education and books in the slightest.) Using a library is FREE Lazy, you donā€™t need to pay money to read library books. Can you believe that Lazy, youā€™re getting something for free! Isla and Isabelle would love finding books to read and I can bet Esme, although she doesnā€™t like reading, would love finding books about crochet, crafts, knitting, art which sheā€™d love looking through. I. Do. Not. Understand. why she wonā€™t use a library. She calls herself a home educator (sorry, home schooler) yet drastically limits how many books her children get to read šŸ™„

Oh that was a rather long post wasnā€™t it. Sorry! šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah said she had ā€œmissed out on so many scansā€ when pregnant with Mila due to them travelling. She must have been considered a higher risk pregnancy then due to her age, but apparently holidays are more important than the health of yourself and unborn child. But sure, Sarah, health always comes first for you (unless thereā€™s a pool).
She really has got that "nothing bad ever happened so it's all fine" attitude hasn't she.
In fact they both have.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yay, more perineum chat! So....I'm thinking this cyst is most likely an anal cyst given the need for an mri. Possibly even a fistula...couldn't happen to a nicer woman. Her and Katrina can have a good chat about their bum problems.

I know a woman who had 80mls of pus drained from an anal abscess..... I'll just leave that one with you šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20230604_190617_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230604_190519_Facebook.jpg

Lazy joined a local FB group that cleans up rubbish and litter. This is one of the posts on the group.
Oh the irony of people dumping their tit in either the woods or snow joining such a group. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
As someone who has been there I 100% think itā€™s not a cyst, but itā€™s a prolapse. Nothing to be ashamed about, of course, but they canā€™t see cysts during an exam. An exam would however reveal a prolapse or issue with her backside. She mentioned having issued when coughing. I donā€™t why she doesnā€™t just tell the truth šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2217168
View attachment 2217169
Lazy joined a local FB group that cleans up rubbish and litter. This is one of the posts on the group.
Oh the irony of people dumping their tit in either the woods or snow joining such a group. :ROFLMAO:
Is she planning on joining in with some litter picking? It would be a great way for the girls to meet other kids if it's anything like our local one. Loads of people get involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Chris, the flexitarian - eating a scotch egg. Yummy, so good for you.

Flexitarianism or 'casual vegetarianism' is an increasingly popular, plant-based diet that claims to reduce your carbon footprint and improve your health with an eating regime that's mostly vegetarian yet still allows for the occasional meat dish.

The Flexitarian Diet encourages limiting not only meat and animal products but also highly processed foods, refined grains, and added sugar. Foods to minimize include:
Processed meats: bacon, sausage, bologna. Refined carbs: white bread, white rice, bagels, croissants.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.