The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Isabelle's new upload from today..I noticed something interesting. Remember when Sarah had to interrupt Chris and say, "well to be fair, we have eaten at all the restaurants every night"
On Isabelle's vlog (last night of trip) she said that they had been "eating the buffet EVERY SINGLE DAY" she emphasized the every day part. And she was excited to go to their first restaurant.....so who's is 🤥 lying?
Also .while she was filming at dinner of her and Esme discussing the lamb/sheep..you can clearly hear Sarah directing Mila to say cheese for the camera SEVERAL times. And then Sarah says FINE THEN. Camera cuts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I just watched Isabelle's new upload from today..I noticed something interesting. Remember when Sarah had to interrupt Chris and say, "well to be fair, we have eaten at all the restaurants every night"
On Isabelle's vlog (last night of trip) she said that they had been "eating the buffet EVERY SINGLE DAY" she emphasized the every day part. And she was excited to go to their first restaurant.....so who's is 🤥 lying?
Also .while she was filming at dinner of her and Esme discussing the lamb/sheep..you can clearly hear Sarah directing Mila to say cheese for the camera SEVERAL times. And then Sarah says FINE THEN. Camera cuts
I love it that Mila doesn’t play ball with their tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hiding out in the basement tonight, Mr Zuuzuu is not a happy bunny.
I didn’t secure the veg patch gate and the chickens have wiped the lot out 🙈.
I’ve told him it could be worse, he could be Chris Ingham, but apparently now is not the time for jokes and I’m a clown 😳.
I was going to follow up with it could be worse he could be with Sarah Ingham, but I’m keeping a low profile, he did put hours into those veg beds, and my chickens are one leaf away from heading to KFC.
(That’s a joke btw, I’d rather get rid of him and his veg than my chicks!😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder how long Izzy will continue living with them once she turns 18. I hope creepy pays her for being part of their daily vlogs.

Reactions: 10
What is going on with Isla? She doesn't even look like herself, these days. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Prepare me for the firing squad. I might, perhaps, even or had suggested there’s room in paw-cottage for a cat. This is a first and could prove a banger 🐱 🐶 🐇 🐀 and ‘owt else with a pulse 🤣. I was dashing off for a lobotomy earlier today. Maybe the four legged of tattle need me more than I’d realised.
Ps Am I right in thinking there’s a shipment of rescue elephants due up north tomorrow. They will have my post code.
Ask/no I will tell you about the local zebra one day 🦓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They will just never get it…. Esme is a 13 year old child and should not be left alone in a pool with a 4 year old and 1 year old.

The water is chest deep on Mila and the both little kids should be 1 to 1 with an Adult! How long would it take Sarah to get off her Lazy arse if Mila or Jace started struggling.

15A69445-F416-4B90-8C2F-8C3A44087E61.jpeg
B84A2E05-4939-4664-9B58-F66C7A7A1E9E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Okay guuuuuuuyyyyysssss.
The truth is out and this is fact.
We moved here so him upstairs could look after me. Goats, bees, hens all sorted at other homes.
New area, just dogs, ferrets and rats and the mighty one took to coronary care for surgery.
In a rural area you need the coal and log man.I was told the coal man had a zebra (thought white fully specked with dust). Popped down to pay the bill and saw the most beautiful creature I’ve had the privilege to cast eyes on. Mental health team were really concerned. True as the day is long 🦓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Isla was unwell but vlogged for views, I recalled many times when creepys been unwell, you don't see him bit like his hospital visit, not vlogged, not broadcasted. To be fair she looked and sounded awful, but still dragged to the pool. Oh yeah, nothing is going to stop lazy getting her money's worth certainly not a sick child, which apparently was Esme's fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.