The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice from some of the holiday vlog titles a small TR at the end what does that mean anyone know?

Reactions: 13
The amount of time they like to spend in pools/open water when on holidays, and no one has ever even attempted to teach Jace how to swim. He's never going to go to swimming lessons like the older girls did, at least Isla got the basics before they left. Do they plan for him to keep using his floaties thing when he's a teen? No judgement on any 4 year olds that can't swim, most can't but then most aren't on holiday near water as much as he is and they have shown they can't teach anything else so can't see them putting in the time and effort to teach him this either.

This time next year they will have a 5 year old, 2 year old and a baby possibly already crawling. That's a lot for anyone to be keeping safe around water never mind when they are left unsupervised or in the care of other children.

There's so many things that I can't see the younger ones being taught beyond the obvious reading/writing because they won't put in the time to do it. Will they ever learn to ride a bike or just get more and more ride ons that are too small? Much easier to give them something they can sit on by themselves and be ignored.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The holiday was clearly gifted So many others with Jet2 in same hotel etc Even not mentioning what they are etc look back at other gifted stays they never declare it, don't really show much, moan about things, infact put people off actually going! Why don't these companies do research? What do they actually achieve getting these people to promote them? Like I say with the moaning and the buffet etc not a place I would choose now

Reactions: 17
So Isla was poorly and they dragged her to eat breakfast.
Why couldn't one of her so called parents have stayed in the room with her to let her rest. The others could have taken food back for them.
It's just madness.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
There’s still something fishy about this whole holiday. The promotion of the hotel and the way they kept telling us every detail of what was available. Now Ladbaby and family have posted on the exact same holiday and it’s gifted and #ad. It’s too much of a coincidence. The inghams must have been doing some sort of deal, it just doesn’t seem right
I can't be arsed to go back and check but I think Jet2 said the Inghams "paid" for their holiday but they didn't say full price? I'm assuming they got a significant discount and should still be marking it PR/gifted. Jet2 are probably technically right they paid - but how much?

Reactions: 17
I can't be arsed to go back and check but I think Jet2 said the Inghams "paid" for their holiday but they didn't say full price? I'm assuming they got a significant discount and should still be marking it PR/gifted. Jet2 are probably technically right they paid - but how much?
Agreed. If I was ever going to make enquiries with a brand/company (about them possibly partnering up with an influencer), instead of just asking about it being gifted, I would always make a point of asking if the content was sponsored in any way.

Either the holiday (or some element of it) has been gifted/discounted up front or they're being reimbursed for it, or they're being paid or having the costs covered by a 3rd party organisation like a Turkish tourist board. If he's stolen official imagery that might also suggest the latter.....although we know that he's used those kinds of trademarks in the past without permission.

I've not watched any of their holiday vlogs but thegreencow mentioned drone footage, which might suggest that he's done some kind of deal, especially if he's used a drone near the hotel.

Are the other influencers tagging Jet2 or the hotel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I just came on to say I will be taking some time away from posting on here for a while - I lost my beautiful boy and best friend unexpectedly a couple of days ago, and my heart is broken.

Rest peacefully until we meet again, son.
View attachment 2206620
What a beautiful boy, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you and I wish you strength and healing during such a horribly difficult time.

"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole"

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just came on to say I will be taking some time away from posting on here for a while - I lost my beautiful boy and best friend unexpectedly a couple of days ago, and my heart is broken.

View attachment 2206620
I’m so sorry for your loss he was magnificent and so regal looking take all the time you need we will be here waiting for more of your wit and good humour.

• Heart

View attachment 2206620
I can totally understand as I went through a similar thing recently. We lost our girl at 11 years old and it is devastating. She’s been gone for almost 9 months and I still have a little cry every once in a while. Dogs are special. Sending love, good vibes and strength all the way from wherever I am to wherever you are. ❤
he’s a beautiful boy ❤

• Heart
When actual influencers were being gifted the Hot Wheels show, they put an ad for Tat & Me in the vlog and actually declared it as an ad for once. Same when they bought the Macbooks. #ad when there are literally dozens and dozens of undeclared Tat & Me ads on their channel. They've also done obviously fake product ads in the past. My favourite being the one for a Tetley tea bottle where they set up a little display of Twinings teabags in the kitchen. One muppet or the other must've spent a tenner on the wrong teabags 🤦‍♀️

Fake it til you make it. They're desperate for people to believe that big brands still want to work with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where did Ladbaby post this please? I had a quick look but can't see anything.
Instagram stories, tagging jet2
whole scene of them boarding the plane.
creepy also seemed to focus #jet2 on the pictures he posted lots of footage boarding the plane. Footage of flight out. To me it seemed like they have focused more on this than promotion of this hotel.

Instagram stories, tagging jet2
whole scene of them boarding the plane.
creepy also seemed to focus #jet2 on the pictures he posted lots of footage boarding the plane. Footage of flight out. To me it seemed like they have focused more on this than promotion of this hotel.
Found it, thanks!

Well whether or not the Inghams paid for their holiday, one thing is for sure - that hotel was NO WAY a luxury 5* resort! 🙄

Jet2 are replying with the same copy pasted message we’ve seen previously.. the Inghams paid for the holiday as mentioned in the vlog…
But when asked have they used them for advertising purposes in any way, regardless of who paid for the holiday, they stopped responding.

• Wow
  • Haha
At the end of the vlog Lazy seemed pissed off but was trying to hide it, so I wonder if something happened on the flight or in the airport.

Izzy looked like she was wearing a black Adidas style jacket. Has she started dressing like Creepy or borrowed his jacket?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.