The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so true when the three went on the water slides it was all Isabel and Esme I think there may have been one shot of Isla behind Isabel on the tyre slide thing,they don’t seem to make any conversation with her or interact with her at all which is why she plays with the little two☹☹☹
Not her fault at all and it's her parents fault etc. etc. but when Isla was the golden child she was encouraged to be bratty and a show off (I seem to remember Esme showing off some clothes and Isla hurtling downstairs to practically shove her off camera ro show what she was wearing).
The older girls are simply getting a bit of schadenfreude and a few kicks in for past favouritism.
Parenting at its finest.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Not her fault at all and it's her parents fault etc. etc. but when Isla was the golden child she was encouraged to be bratty and a show off (I seem to remember Esme showing off some clothes and Isla hurtling downstairs to practically shove her off camera ro show what she was wearing).
The older girls are simply getting a bit of schadenfreude and a few kicks in for past favouritism.
Parenting at its finest.
They would get laughed at if they were at school aswell poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Parenting at its finest.
I agree that’s what I think but the older girls are mature enough to know how damaging that is and Isla is still young if they were in school and they were seniors picking on a year seven pupil they would be in deep 💩 because it’s bullying at the end of the day. They should take the favouritism up with their mother because she is at it again with Jace right now it may help Sarah realise the effects it’s has on the siblings but they’re cowards as bullies generally are and it’s easier to take it out on a younger child than to battle it out with their mother that caused the issue by favouring one golden child above the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion:

If only Chris Ingham had worked for ITV and not been a family vlogger for youtube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If she has 2 appointments in a week then they must be keeping a closer eye on her - there are no routine appointments at that time other than the 20 week scan. Unless one is private but I don't know why you would book a private scan at the same week as the 20 week scan, you would surely spread it out a bit.

Reactions: 27
For anyone that’s blocked on Instagram. Find it a little odd that there’s no bump in that photo shes posted.
You won't be accused for only having a baby for content Sarah. You're also having one to appease your cheating husband. Your channel is dying so this really was the only logical step forward. You prefer to sit on your arse when you're not shopping and Chris knows he can use the children to generate income. Both of you are too bone idle to work for a living.
Above all, and it pains me to say this to a pregnant woman, he fawns over you when you are pregnant and it makes you feel special. It gives you an edge over those he cheats on you with, because he is married to YOU and chooses to have a family with YOU.
Silly mare.
Edited to add that your narcissistic twit of a husband is not going to stop pestering and pawing you until you are pregnant with another little cash cow after this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Parenting at its finest.
The question is, and this applies to a LOT of scenarios, when does an individual have to take responsibility for their own actions… at what point should the blame lay solely with creepy and lazy and when should Izzy be old enough where she’s had the opportunity to discover what is appropriate things and possibly know better.

But I do absolutely agree that Izzy has been conditioned to think showing off online is the done thing by her parents but her content is no where near as sexualised as others around her age… just look at the likes of Mia fizz interviewing random boys on the street asking if their are virgins and if they fancy her etc

I suppose it’s about whether Izzy wants to create her own presence online which is aimed at older teens or whether she wants to stick within the family friendly vlogging criteria.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The clock is always ticking - it took itv years. Creepy and YouTube is different. Creepy’s decision was intentionally illegal.
I've mentioned my n ex husband before. It took many years and the police had him on their radar for ages just waiting for that final piece to drop into place (let's just say 'work computer going in for repair').
While he escaped jail time it ruined his life and he's a sad middle aged man with only drinking acquaintances (although he would never admit it and apparently walks around like he's the smartest guy to ever live...remind you of anyone?).

I've mentioned my n ex husband before. It took many years and the police had him on their radar for ages just waiting for that final piece to drop into place (let's just say 'work computer going in for repair').
While he escaped jail time it ruined his life and he's a sad middle aged man with only drinking acquaintances (although he would never admit it and apparently walks around like he's the smartest guy to ever live...remind you of anyone?).
It can sadly take a very, very long time for these horrific crimes to unfold and come to light. None of us can really comment on Phil Schofield at this time. The sensationalism whipped up in the media and further revelations in time will have to pan out. Creepy will get his just rewards in time, and for now I commend your tenacity in the aftermath of your ex.

Reactions: 17
The question is, and this applies to a LOT of scenarios, when does an individual have to take responsibility for their own actions… at what point should the blame lay solely with creepy and lazy and when should Izzy be old enough where she’s had the opportunity to discover what is appropriate things and possibly know better.

But I do absolutely agree that Izzy has been conditioned to think showing off online is the done thing by her parents but her content is no where near as sexualised as others around her age… just look at the likes of Mia fizz interviewing random boys on the street asking if their are virgins and if they fancy her etc

I suppose it’s about whether Izzy wants to create her own presence online which is aimed at older teens or whether she wants to stick within the family friendly vlogging criteria.
The real issue is that Izzy has zero charisma and personality her voice is so monotone plus she has nothing of interest to share because any titbits of anything remotely interesting are taken for the daily vlog which is equally thirsty for anything at all to film apart from the same old same old 💤
I mean Sarah said that Izzy wants the pregnancy cravings idea for her channel I mean I rest my case.
When you think of Uber successful teen vloggers Zoella springs to mind she started in her bedroom and I followed her from the start, Zoe had a fun personality and she could sell which is sooo important if you want to work with brands and make some serious money, the audience must admire you and be influenced by what you’re doing and want to buy what you’re selling so they can be more like you without realising they’re being influenced. There are so many opportunities eg Izzy cleaning her room before and after with candles and a throw with links bla bla but Izzy has nothing inspirational to offer.

• Heart
Parenting at its finest.
Sounds like Jace is the new Isla 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well it would seem Issy is planning on going down the yt route, she didn't post on her channel for months upon months and now we've had 3 vlogs kinda back to back. So college looks a definite no, so does getting a job. Not to be unkind, but she's bland. Watching paint dry is more entertaining than Issy. She has no opinion other than that of her parents. Her vocabulary consists of one word... Cute! Personally I find her extremely unlikable, in the real world away from her parents influence she is probably a different person, but she thinks sticking her tongue out in a photo with her mother doing the same is Instagram worthy, my daughter would die of embarrassment if I uploaded something along those lines.

She's learnt to get engagement use your body, that's evident from the pictures and angles she uses, the try one all the shots are of her midriff or cleavage. Or it's using something like the burping thing, knowing people will judge, it's immature and something you expect off Isla's age not an almost 18yr old, but it brings engagement and another reason to call out haters.

At this point I'd say Sarah, Chris, even Isabelle have more of an obsession with the haters than the haters have with them. They do and say things for the haters to hate on, rather than ignore them (if that makes sense)

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She might have changed her channel name from Sassybelle to Isabelle ingham, but she’s still showering using a Dora the Explora towel 🥱

Well it would seem Issy is planning on going down the yt route, she didn't post on her channel for months upon months and now we've had 3 vlogs kinda back to back. So college looks a definite no, so does getting a job. Not to be unkind, but she's bland. Watching paint dry is more entertaining than Issy. She has no opinion other than that of her parents. Her vocabulary consists of one word... Cute! Personally I find her extremely unlikable, in the real world away from her parents influence she is probably a different person, but she thinks sticking her tongue out in a photo with her mother doing the same is Instagram worthy, my daughter would die of embarrassment if I uploaded something along those lines.

She's learnt to get engagement use your body, that's evident from the pictures and angles she uses, the try one all the shots are of her midriff or cleavage. Or it's using something like the burping thing, knowing people will judge, it's immature and something you expect off Isla's age not an almost 18yr old, but it brings engagement and another reason to call out haters.

Reactions: 13
God damn these wasters are still around? Getting paid to go on holiday all the time. We make some really useless, worthless people famous in the UK.
I also assume he had no comeuppance for his actions either?
Some people just live a freeloader life.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.