The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it may be Scotland. He keeps going on about wanting to return and they’ve basically done most of Europe.
Oh god. They’ll find another Loch to risk their children’s lives in then. Does anyone have Kayak Paul’s number?

Reactions: 15
I see now why Creepy and Isabelle have their tongues out now on IG. They want to show us the ulcers they both have on their tongues!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think it may be Scotland. He keeps going on about wanting to return and they’ve basically done most of Europe.
Jeezo, haven't we suffered enough? Though that 90s special motorhome will get stuck most places, and I look forward to seeing that. I hope they try to take it to Skye or something stupid like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would love to see them tackle wales loads of lovely bendy tight roads where you need to toot around corners because you can’t see 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so im a very lot late to this game. But guess where i just came home from.

i didnt realise until we got there that we had booked the same place and was expecting an actual s**t show but omg the mingams made the coba look like trash. This place was amazing and im not a party animal either. They could have done so much to promote that place and help folks going. Like the restaurant booking system. How you get towels. I could have done a whole vlog series on it and it would have been a zillion (you’ll get there Jace) times better.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Even Isabelle can’t use a knife and fork as she puts this in her mouth whole

TBH I think she is trying to appeal to a certain audience and knows exactly what she is doing - them bloody socks and shoes in her latest pic she really reminds me of them maids they have in Japan

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
When they are in the RV, what are they going to do when they need to pop to the shop, pack the whole thing up and set it back out when they've been shopping ? The novelty of that faff will soon wear off.
That won’t be a problem as, in my experience where I live, RV aren’t allowed in any shop car parks. Cars/vans yes, anything larger? No. You must fit a one parking space. We had someone chance it a couple of weeks ago, ended up in local rag and fined. They aren’t going to be able to pop anywhere at all. Nor ‘wild camp’.

It’s gonna be GREAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
TBH I think she is trying to appeal to a certain audience and knows exactly what she is doing - them bloody socks and shoes in her latest pic she really reminds me of them maids they have in Japan
Devil's advocate here, they are actually pretty popular with girls her age haha, you can see them all over Pinterest

Reactions: 5
They rent a big RV and spend a few months travelling the USA. Lots to see and do there and they speak English
That'll serve them damn Colonials right for seeking Independance.
It took 200 plus years but England got it's revenge. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Catalan Bay, Gibraltar
Congratulations! You win a half eaten brain licker. Going by Lazy’s business models, this will be delivered to you in 1-3 business years upon payment of £19.99 p&p.

If anyone’s keeping score, I too would like my name added to the list of “If missing consult tattle”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.