The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t go on holidays. At this point the holiday time is when they’re at home, which only differs in that there's no pool. I’m surprised they’ve not put one in the garden. Easy enough, dig a hole n fill it with water ...

Can’t wait for the RV vlogs. No really. There’s a reason it kept being returned...
I can’t wait for them also 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Says it all really.
For gods sake Isabelle GROW UP! IF the boyfriend is real then there’s serious concerns what he wants with someone so childish. These pictures will stop you from entering any kind of education and employment.

The RV getting stuck, not to mention various places, especially cities and in afternoons is EXACTLY what I was referring to!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am also looking forward to the RV trip but in reality it will just be many days off every time something goes wrong and the rest of the time them sat inside watching tv and complaining about parking spaces.

Reactions: 31
I don’t understand how they can keep calling her the thug when there has been several photos now with Mila bruised in different stages of healing.
I noticed her legs a while back and there were quite a few bruises on them too and yeh toddlers fall but the marks were clearly where she’d been kicked on the shins because it’s unusual to get a bruise on the shins when you fall it’s your knees that normally get hurt. I don’t even judge because kids can argue and play rough house sometimes the thing I don’t like is that she makes out like Mila is the thug and she’s so much younger than her brother and lazy gaslights their audience into believing it’s Mila’s fault so essentially victim blaming her own baby and covering it up that’s my main issue it’s plain wrong.
There's a bruise on her forehead as well. That child deserves someone better to look after her than let jace constantly hurt her you could see yesterday's vlog when jace went to hug mila in the room he was touching her ear. Sarah calls mila a thug when golden boy is the thug

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I bloody love Tattle 😂
This is also another example of how wonderfully "set for life" they are. She knows how good people are on here with detective work, so why bother reviewing clothes in the first place? Well, Shein gives you points (which turns into money off etc.) for leaving reviews. The more info in your review, the more points you get. So adding photos, size etc. Gets you more points.

Reactions: 31
in two weeks there going off on a trip in the RV
Did he give any hint what sort of trip? Wondering if he'll make them do their usual two month trawl of southern European swimming pools this summer or if there's something different on the cards.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Did he give any hint what sort of trip? Wondering if he'll make them do their usual two month trawl of southern European swimming pools this summer or if there's something different on the cards.
I think it may be Scotland. He keeps going on about wanting to return and they’ve basically done most of Europe.

Reactions: 16
Chris your fine for not doing your Limited company accounts is £375 (94000 views to earn that ) at the moment, it will be £750 if you don't do them next month !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No just said got a lot coming up in the next month.

Reactions: 10
I dip in and out of the threads but it’s this external staircase.The neighbours don’t want the Inghams peering into their garden from the external staircase ! If you just Google Rosabelle Manor it brings up all the documents
Is this all the lovely presents the Ifam send them 🤣View attachment 2203078
Ooh, thank you! I will do that! Do the neighbours not understand that the Inghams are the soul of discretion and respect of other people’s privacy? 🤔

Edit to add: thanks for adding the photo. I assume the garage/tardis of tat has finally exceeded capacity and exploded?!
---
Also for memory monday … drop that towel and resend 😂
That’s for memory Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ooh, thank you! I will do that! Do the neighbours not understand that the Inghams are the soul of discretion and respect of other people’s privacy? 🤔

Edit to add: thanks for adding the photo. I assume the garage/tardis of tat has finally exceeded capacity and exploded?!
---

That’s for memory Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! 🥴
It should be on top of every new thread with pictures of the times articles

When they are in the RV, what are they going to do when they need to pop to the shop, pack the whole thing up and set it back out when they've been shopping ? The novelty of that faff will soon wear off.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.