The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are in our 40's and if my husband or any of our male friends started throwing gang signs or referred to anything as "poppin", "bangin" or "mega" I would think they were having a neurological event.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Poor love, all those grey patches on her skin. There's definitely a bruise on her right cheekbone under her eye. You can see it better if you watch it. Time 4:55
That poor darling little girl. It's by the sheer grace of luck that she hasn't yet suffered a major injury. She is dragged up without care or thought for her safety, as we know it takes a split second for a little one to come to harm and she is never shown an appropriate level of attention. She's such a sweet natured and sunny little soul, they do not in any way deserve her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
If those kids were in the education system (including nursery), they'd have been flagged up by now. Poor Mila 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If those kids were in the education system (including nursery), they'd have been flagged up by now. Poor Mila 😔
Yes! All her bruises I’ve typed on care cases with less
Let’s face it she’s been a disappointment to them from birth, red hair, hip complications, no one will convince me they care about her , she’s very much an after thought
I think it will just get worse when the next little money spinner is born

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I dip in and out of the threads but it’s this external staircase.The neighbours don’t want the Inghams peering into their garden from the external staircase ! If you just Google Rosabelle Manor it brings up all the documents
Is this all the lovely presents the Ifam send them 🤣View attachment 2203078
Imagine sending that to the council!! Surprised the council didn’t send environmental health round with all that rubbish lying around.

Reactions: 31
Let’s face it she’s been a disappointment to them from birth, red hair, hip complications, no one will convince me they care about her , she’s very much an after thought
Especially if the new one is blonde.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s never been loved, lazy has never held her lovingly, none of them have, they’ve all dragged her around and shown very little love towards her. It’s so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The big question is why is Chris on snapchat under the name Chris Ingham and NOT Chris Delonge.... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Two memories for this week's Memory Monday. The first is where Lazy was caught out lying at the time of Isabelle's Manchester lego friends event. Someone claimed that the Inghams had said that they would be taking merch to the event with them to sell. Lazy insisted that they had said no such thing and asked for a screenshot of where they had supposedly said this. She said that such a screenshot could never be found. Someone was able to provide a screenshot of where she HAD said that they would be taking merch to the event 😂

For the second memory, we remember when Creepy used to add the hashtag #sexual to most of his skating instagram posts. He stopped doing so when the family started to become well known in 2016. When a young Ifam told him it was inappropriate to add that hashtag to his posts, he claimed that it wasn't his decision and that, instead, his old skate shop sponsor had asked him to add #sexual to his posts. Yeah right, Creepy... course they did....

I have looked at a few accounts of other skaters and, unsurprisingly, not one of them had added #sexual to their posts.
Also for memory monday … drop that towel and resend 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s never been loved, lazy has never held her lovingly, none of them have, they’ve all dragged her around and shown very little love towards her. It’s so sad.
Sadly she was born to make them money and she hasn’t. Not even her medical issues got them the attention they wanted from her. It will, sadly, be no different for the new baby. The views for the pregnancy vlogs have been really low given their subscribers and even Chris rapidly buying as many views as he could to get it trending didn’t help.

The only reason Jace got them the added views was because people kept tuning in to see if they were going to address the Chris situation. Gradually people realised he never would and stopped watching.

#725 more popular uk vlogging families folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ot: hey SARAH. I just booked another trip to the US. When are y’all going back? Now that you don’t have to be vaccinated anymore you totally can right?? Since that was the only reason you weren’t going back. Would love to see the vlog. I bet it would get loads of views. Come on. There’s no reason why you can’t go right. What are y’all waiting for?
My husband is American and we’re in the process of buying a house over there. If I remember correctly Chris used to talk about moving there a few years ago. What’s holding you back? It’s so exciting, I highly recommend!! What a vlog series that would be. Imagine the views. Don’t you wanna address this SARAH? Just like everything else said on here? 😁 can’t wait to hear from you girl 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ot: hey SARAH. I just booked another trip to the US. When are y’all going back? Now that you don’t have to be vaccinated anymore you totally can right?? Since that was the only reason you weren’t going back. Would love to see the vlog. I bet it would get loads of views. Come on. There’s no reason why you can’t go right. What are y’all waiting for?
My husband is American and we’re in the process of buying a house over there. If I remember correctly Chris used to talk about moving there a few years ago. What’s holding you back? It’s so exciting, I highly recommend!! What a vlog series that would be. Imagine the views. Don’t you wanna address this SARAH? Just like everything else said on here? 😁 can’t wait to hear from you girl 🙋🏻‍♀️
Yay me too next may for us we have teenage boys in our party so it’s a no brainier for us 🎉
The fact that they won’t go back to Orlando is proof enough that he’s guilty as they would definitely take the golden child plus it’s the best video footage for a vlogging family a lot even make a living out of it. check out Disney in detail for inspo she’s great and has been twenty seven times so lots of experience and she gives prices and good food reviews.
They love that holiday they even chose it for their honeymoon destination the fact that they’re staying away is all anyone needs to know about the allegations of inappropriate behaviour.
ETA there is no better holiday for families that have kids of varying ages because there are big and small rides and experiences for all age ranges it’s hard when you have teens and toddlers like the Ingham’s as they have mentioned several times get booking Sarah you know you want to oh wait …..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rant ahead.

I get so desperately sad seeing that wee baby with the bruises on her face... They're not careful with her at all and it would be so easy for her to bang her head, or fall down that huge staircase, or for Jace to be too rough with her and cause an injury. Earlier today I read a report about little Baby Star :)cry:) and how she had those bruises on her face, and I was immediately reminded of Mila's. Of course I'm not saying the Inghams would be violent towards her but it's so easy for something to go wrong.

I get worried for the other girls as well. My heart breaks for them having to live in the same house as their disgusting father (or in Izzy's cade, step-father). He has no problem viewing 16 year olds sexually, so who knows how he views the older two. One thing that really sets off alarm bells is Izzy's Instagram captions always containing "#instateen", "#teensofinstagram", etc. As a 20 year old, so not much older than Izzy, I can say that others her age do NOT use those hashtags. They aren't common. What teenager spends their time scrolling through Instagram looking for other people to follow based on nothing but age? They're too busy following friends, celebrities, clothing brands and so on.

Honestly it may sound dramatic but I find the entire channel set-up unsettling. Isla's life being broadcasted since she was 3. Two wee kids born for the vlogs. Children dragged out of school after their father was revealed to be a pedophile. Absolutely everything is broadcasted day in day out yet there's nothing done about it. I cannot believe that with the mountain of evidence, the girls are still living with that man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Cant believe they hadn’t even left Turkey and creepy is saying how sad he is but not to worry in two weeks there going off on a trip in the RV, when is she getting her antenatal care?
As for the children what about education and some routine, don’t get me wrong holidays are lovely but every couple of weeks surely it becomes boring.
Had to laugh at the beginning of the Turkey vlog when she said we just wanted a break and to spend time together as a family, there together 24/7 no break 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
They don’t go on holidays. At this point the holiday time is when they’re at home, which only differs in that there's no pool. I’m surprised they’ve not put one in the garden. Easy enough, dig a hole n fill it with water ...

Can’t wait for the RV vlogs. No really. There’s a reason it kept being returned...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They don’t go on holidays. At this point the holiday time is when they’re at home, which only differs in that there's no pool. I’m surprised they’ve not put one in the garden. Easy enough, dig a hole n fill it with water ...

Can’t wait for the RV vlogs. No really. There’s a reason it kept being returned...

I'm awful but I can't wait for him to try and drive down any sort of country road in it 🤣 I'd even give their vlog a view to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm awful but I can't wait for him to try and drive down any sort of country road in it 🤣 I'd even give their vlog a view to see that.
There’s a village we drive through when we visit the east coast (it needs a bypass).
I drive a 3 door Renault Clio and I hate driving that down there, there’s about half a mile of road and if there’s anything coming the other way there’s little to no room to let them pass.
I’d love to see him try and tackle that 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.