The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was looking at Shein the other day after Lazy posted this picture
View attachment 2201580
I checked out the reviews of the sizing of the costume, I didn’t know that people posted themselves in the clothes on Shein, wondered why others were wearing bigger sizes than she had claimed she bought but looked so much smaller than her.

I then came across this picture… and thought that couldn’t be the grey carpet of the unseen wardrobe room of the manor could it???View attachment 2201585

So checked out the other reviews of the costumes shown in the picture….
View attachment 2201593View attachment 2201594View attachment 2201595View attachment 2201596

There was a vlog where she showed the inside of the wardrobe, and there is the same familiar costumes all piled in the corner.
View attachment 2201600

In the last few vlogs she’s modelled these costumes and one was in the thumbnail of “What I scoff in a day”. View attachment 2201601View attachment 2201603

So what….I’m sure Lazy is asking….

Well didn’t she say that she ordered 2 in a size 18 and 2 in a size 20, she made a big speech about ordering 2 sizes up and they fit perfectly with room to grow.

View attachment 2201611View attachment 2201612

I think you’ll find that from her reviews that she actually ordered them all in a 3XL which is actually a size 22. Yes I know she’s pregnant, but why lie? Why make up a heap of tit and put it in the vlog trying to make herself 2-3 sizes smaller that she is really buying.
OMFG she's HUGE . Definitely at risk of gestational diabetes of she hasn't already got it. She's not having antenatal care ATM either and is very worrying for the baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope that lazy isn't teaching cultural studies! The food served in Turkey isn't just kebabs. Its goulash, tagines, sardines and meze. Those pizzas and grilled chicken sandwiches she's been stuffing her face with is the tourist shite they serve up to the chavvy tourists like her. Even the kebabs aren't authentic. The breakfast is a mix of stuffed vine leaves,feta honey and bread. Turkish food is the best!
Equally, avoiding the Italian restaurant because “Italian is just your standard pizzas and pasta”. No!

I loved the debate about whether a lamb is a baby sheep, and if it is, what is a sheep? (Or something).

Lazy doesn’t agree with eating lamb on ‘principle’ presumably because lambs (whatever a lamb actually is) are cute. Chickens can apparently duck off and die….

Random thoughts on Lazy and food accompanied by a shot of where i happened to pause when Lazy came face to face with a green leaf:

IMG_7544.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Equally, avoiding the Italian restaurant because “Italian is just your standard pizzas and pasta”. No!

I loved the debate about whether a lamb is a baby sheep, and if it is, what is a sheep? (Or something).

Lazy doesn’t agree with eating lamb on ‘principle’ presumably because lambs (whatever a lamb actually is) are cute. Chickens can apparently duck off and die….

Random thoughts on Lazy and food accompanied by a shot of where i happened to pause when Lazy came face to face with a green leaf:

View attachment 2202251
You know chicken is the closest thing she comes to eat seagulls so…

I found the comparing of moscitobates the best vlogmaterial ever

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched Issy's vlog, it's just another copy of the vlog put up on the main channel, nothing extra, nothing different, at this point tho I think the chest shots are deliberate whether it's just conditioned into her or just for attention who knows and as for the word cute. The girl really needs to expand her vocabulary...

The whole sheep/lamb conversation was bazar, lamb is just a term for a baby sheep, it's still a sheep, just as you call a baby chicken a chick, a baby cow a calf. Esme had a point. I did a one point wonder if Isabelle didn't realise a lamb and sheep weren't the same thing. For me it was when Esme was explaining Mila was a baby but still a human being, Issy going well you wouldn't call her woman... Does she not listen to her mother? She calls Mila little "woman" all the time so Issy's argument was pointless and Esme kind of won that one. Home schooling isn't going well judging by the conversations they have.

Anyone else notice the absence of Jace since the singing the other day, he's seen but not really heard, wonder why?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I swear they ate reindeer in Norway or Sweden because it wouldn't have been the full Arctic circle experience without giving it a go or something? I mean, she's clearly put a lot of thought into her lamb-related principles but I'm not sure you can claim the moral high ground on meat eating if you're happy to eat Rudolph.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surprised and delighted my title suggestion was chosen! Been feeling a bit rubbish this past week, after our amazing Norwegian cruise. Arrived back in UK with Covid! So not feeling great, so thirsty all the time, but on the mend now. So thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Surprised and delighted my title suggestion was chosen! Been feeling a bit rubbish this past week, after our amazing Norwegian cruise. Arrived back in UK with Covid! So not feeling great, so thirsty all the time, but on the mend now. So thanks!
Great thread title! I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: 16
Poor Mila always in the most fugly chavvy fussy outfits going
Why isn’t she wearing her shark shoes like Jace? She loved them SO much :( doesn’t go with Sarah’s ugly outfits & she’s not the favourite child.

Reactions: 23
Vlog view watch, 12:41am, UK time 19,364

That’ll be why ya #726 in the uk Family vlogger ratings Chris!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice that in yesterday’s video, Lazy was pointing out the hotel’s pools from their balcony and said, ‘there’s also an adult, not adult, sixteen and over pool, so no young children allowed in that one’?! (My italics)

It’s at 13:43 on the ‘What I eat in a day’ video.

(I am right in thinking ‘No, hell no!’ Chris texted a 16 year old and invited her to meet at night when at Disney?)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
CRAZY HOTEL WATERPARK TAKEOVER! SHERWOOD EXCLUSIVE LARA TÜRKIYE 🇹🇷

Drone. Footage of the girls, focussing on Isabelle and Esme, walking to the beach. Creepstopher shows us the gorgeous view of the ocean. Lazy is having a low energy pregnancy day as she’s eaten a lot this week. Normal day for Sarah Louse then. Today is their last full day at the resort and there off home tomorrow. The transfer is 6pm tomorrow and the flight is stupid o’clock. They’ve had a few days off vlogging as they were a week behind. This is the best all inclusive hotel they’ve stayed at and the food is out of this world. The beach view reminds Creepstopher that there is a very exciting adventure coming up straight after this one. The RV is getting put to the test in a couple of weeks. The best thing about the beach is the shade. Lazy is worried about the ice lolly Creepstopher stole from her.

Creepstopher grabs a couple of twisters "twizzy" and a cornetto for himself, Lazy and Mila. The girls then decide they want one so he goes back to get one. Lazy takes another twister as Jace stole hers. The heating wasn’t turned on in the sea. Creepstopher gets in the sea topless and struggles to catch his breath. Probably caught sight of his sexy wife Sarah Ingham Forever. Unless there’s a 16 year old nearby. Usually the pier is packed but not today.

Lunch is at the beach bar. Big Frank has stared to arrive. Lazy, Isabelle, Mila and Jace have ordered a selection of salads and grilled chicken sandwiches. Esme, Creepstopher and Isla have gone to get a lahmucan. Lazy shows the menu and then we see the food. She and Isabelle go half and half with their sandwich and burger. Lazy likes the burger.

Waterpark time. Lazy can’t go on the water slides. She asks the ifam if they would go on water slides whilst they’re pregnant. Personally she won’t and she’s too worried about hitting the water fast. They’ve seen a few heavily pregnant women do them. She’s sitting around the chuldren’s pool with Jace and Mila. They love it when the jets are turned off but otherwise they don’t like it because they can’t see and sun cream gets in their eyes. A top tip is to take a mini paddling pool on holiday and it’s used every day.

Waterfall and water slide footage. Creepstopher films whilst the girls go on the slides. Isabelle follows Esme on a water slide and it looks like she’s far too close behind her. Health and safety is non existent on this family. Creepstopher is being brave today and going topless. It’s a perfect last full day in paradise. Lazy says her cornetto was divine.

The Inghams are back at the room and have started packing. Lazy opened Jace’s suitcase and realised it was still full of the sweet packs she packed for the flight, the spare sweets and the toys she brought just in case. Far too much in my opinion. How many sweets do you need for a 4 hour flight? They booked the Turkish à la carte restaurant. Lazy wasn’t blown away by the buffet at lunchtime. If the à la carte restaurants weren’t available she would’ve got bored quickly. The stews look sloppy. Creepstopher loves it but he’s eaten mashed potato all week. There’s night when it was good but there were lots of wet dishes and fish. He had sea bass last night.

It’s almost time to say goodbye to the view for good. Creepstopher will miss it so much. Isla is wearing some glasses without the lenses. They won’t have the room tomorrow. 100% they would love to come back to this hotel but Lazy disagrees and wants to try the Titanic hotel. If you go to the Antalya region and Lara Beach it’s littered with all inclusive hotels. You can’t go wrong.

Footage of Lazy and Mila eating lettuce tacos. The tapas trays are insanely good. Creepstopher has ordered a very spicy Turkish kebab after the waiter asked if he likes spice. He shows us the kebab when it arrives Lazy ordered skewered lamb and Isla skewered chicken. They all pass them around to taste. Mila looked at Lazy with a chip on her fork and asked if she wanted to taste. She took it, nibbled the end, Mila asked “good?”, Lazy replied “yes”, Mila asked if she wanted more but Lazy said no. It was the cutest thing and shows they pick this up so fast.

Lazy has the most hilarious story to tell us. The other day they were in a restaurant and the waiters and waitresses asked Mila what her name was. Creepstopher had his back to them and replied “Chris mate”. Cackling. Lazy puts on a weird accent and says the waiter bent down and said “oh hello baby Chris”. Cackle. For the rest of the week Mila has been called Chris. They’re not laughing at the guy and Creepstopher doesn’t dare say anything. It’s been a joke all week but Isla has no idea it happened. Probably didn't. Creepstopher is absent so I’m guessing the spice blew off his poor little cotton socks. Lazy thought the restaurant would be the same as the buffet but it’s different. She doesn’t like eating lamb on principle and has eaten chicken every day. She wanted to try something different today so got the lamb but won’t make a habit of it. If she can’t handle lamb then good luck to her if she ever finds herself tucking into a kangaroo dick whilst Ant and Dec piss themselves laughing. Isabelle and Esme had a conversation about lamb not being sheep. Isabelle said it wasn’t a sheep. Esme argued that Mila is still a human even though she’s a baby. Time for dessert and Lazy thinks they should go for the Turkish ones.

Lazy tells Mila they missed the mini disco but asks if she wants to go and play on the slides. She does. She asks if she wants to play on the “swinging and slides”.

Jace and Mila’s favourite time of the evening is coming to the park. Lazy would love something like this in her garden. The buffet was very busy last night and one idiot said they should eat outside. Lazy was wrong for once as the mosquitos gathered. Isabelle always reacts badly to them. Lazy films the bites, Isabelle's frilly socks and school shoes. Isla says she has bites on the bottom of her feet and on her arms but it's clear Lazy is annoyed she butted in. Creepstopher films Mila on the slide.

Footage of the girls going up in the lift. Creepstopher opens the balcony door. It’s popping at the Concorde hotel. He’s taking in the extremely beautiful night time view one last time. The room is soundproof with the door shut. They’re making sure they’re packed up. Creepstopher is feeling sad and they didn’t want to leave. They thought a week would be enough as they have a lot coming up over the next month. He feels lucky to have had the week and knows how fortunate they are. The hotel is mint. He’s seen a lot of vanlifers come to Turkey and would love to explore it.

End of vlog
View attachment 2201940View attachment 2201945View attachment 2201946View attachment 2201950View attachment 2201951View attachment 2201959View attachment 2201966View attachment 2201970View attachment 2201978
He’s an absolute helmet isnt he wearing that beanie abroad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lazy didn’t like one meal as it was ‘sloppy’ 🤣. She then ‘swilled’ down her fried egg on toast with juice. Classy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
ITS THE SEA, NOT AN OCEAN. Saying ocean doesn’t make it sound better your American-wannabee fool. 🤡. Aww back to the lies : Yesterday - ‘I don’t like ice cream’. Today - ‘Ice cream before midday’. Feeling low from bad diet Lazy - ‘It’s probably because of all the rooobish I’ve eaten this week’ Chris - ‘You haven’t eaten bad this week?!’. You literally dedicated a whole slog to the rubbish and sheer amount consumed only yesterday?! Keep up 🤡
Screenshot_20230529_012103_Chrome.jpg

Chris the pilot/ meteorologist and MENSA's finest doesn't realise that the nearest ocean is over 3000km away from Antalya where it meets the Mediterranean Sea. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.