The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of running down the nhs she should be grateful that gynaecologist didn’t go to Lazy Ingham medical school. She’d have been slapped round the tuna box a few times and told there’s nothing wrong with her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Problem is they’ve plaster their house and life all over the internet anyone could turn up at the house while they are away. Isabelle has no life skills and wouldn’t know how to cope in a situation like that. I feel for her so much she is being robbed of the best years, my daughter is a couple of years older than her and she is never in. Always driving somewhere to a theme park or the beach, going for lunch (bottomless brunch is a favourite of hers)
I know we say about the kids and their behaviour and how they are turning into their parents but they are a product of their environment and are victims 😞
She can’t even be trusted to toast a bagel without burning it as she’s admitted she’s scatter brained, some girls that age can be trusted to babysit, but jace alone is one’s work never mind the Esme spiteful ness that probably comes out towards Isla the minute creepy and lazy pull off the drive

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh god, we are going to get so many flap updates aren’t we
It's more entertaining than van content or homeschooling Jace 🍿 I find it amusing that everyone's medical history is fair game except Creepy, who does the editing. Sarah's such a mug 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I want to thank you lot for unconditional support and so many laughs.
You only know snippets of our life here. We rarely are able to see friends and family these days and rely on the carers and cleaner we employ directly. They are amazing and go way beyond what they are expected to do. We are so grateful to them.

The tattlers however, even if they are fed up of hearing about our animals and him upstairs’ escapades offer so much kindness. We are all dealing with our daily lives and many have illness or difficult circumstances. We should not get the bad press we do.

Thanks again, I’m sitting in the waiting for Breeze-Lurcher to return from the operating van so I can start with the chicken, scrambled eggs and inevitable loose bowels that accompany her surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She can’t even be trusted to toast a bagel without burning it as she’s admitted she’s scatter brained, some girls that age can be trusted to babysit, but jace alone is one’s work never mind the Esme spiteful ness that probably comes out towards Isla the minute creepy and lazy pull off the drive
It’s sad to see, as parents part of our job is to equip our children with the necessary life skills. My daughter hated school and begged to be homeschooled! 1, I don’t have the brains for that and 2, being at school among her peers is vital to development. Learning how to navigate situations, making friends, some of which will be in our life for the rest of it. School isn’t just about academics in my opinion, my daughter didn’t like it because she isn’t academic and therefore struggled but with hard work and dedication she still managed to pass all her exams.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I want to thank you lot for unconditional support and so many laughs.
You only know snippets of our life here. We rarely are able to see friends and family these days and rely on the carers and cleaner we employ directly. They are amazing and go way beyond what they are expected to do. We are so grateful to them.

The tattlers however, even if they are fed up of hearing about our animals and him upstairs’ escapades offer so much kindness. We are all dealing with our daily lives and many have illness or difficult circumstances. We should not get the bad press we do.

Thanks again, I’m sitting in the waiting for Breeze-Lurcher to return from the operating van so I can start with the chicken, scrambled eggs and inevitable loose bowels that accompany her surgery.
Lots of love to you and breeze - lurcher wishing speedy recovery x
---
It’s sad to see, as parents part of our job is to equip our children with the necessary life skills. My daughter hated school and begged to be homeschooled! 1, I don’t have the brains for that and 2, being at school among her peers is vital to development. Learning how to navigate situations, making friends, some of which will be in our life for the rest of it. School isn’t just about academics in my opinion, my daughter didn’t like it because she isn’t academic and therefore struggled but with hard work and dedication she still managed to pass all her exams.
Well done to her, one of mine hated school, I also didn’t have the brains to homeschool, after finally getting to his final day at school he passed the basics, got the necessary to get into university and when he was 26 got a degree, some kids just don’t like school environment, but it’s vital for their social skills x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As someone who had very lots of CT & MRI’s for my cancer, they are not undertaken lightly & I feel highly unlikely for a cyst that has been kicking around for a while.

I remember my lovely little mum telling me the story of her gynaecologist Dr C, now we babies were born in the 60’s & 70’s when things were slightly less PC than they are now. Apparently Dr C used to tell women who ‘had an odour’ to go away & get washed before he would examine them, mum said they left his room as quickly as they went in & everyone knew Dr C had sent them to wash 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Let's just remember that if it is a prolapse, it can happen to anyone regardless of weight. It's very very common, so while I agree she is overweight, the likelihood is it's from so many constant pregnancies. As someone who has been there with a prolapse, it's nice nice seeing comments about weight causing them :( (not sticking up for you Lazy I still detest you 4evaaaaaaa)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lots of love to you and breeze - lurcher wishing speedy recovery x
---

Well done to her, one of mine hated school, I also didn’t have the brains to homeschool, after finally getting to his final day at school he passed the basics, got the necessary to get into university and when he was 26 got a degree, some kids just don’t like school environment, but it’s vital for their social skills x
The Ingham family are tit home educators who don’t bother to mix outside of their family but they are the exception rather than the norm in my experience of home ed(over 10 years now).

School isn’t necessary to gain social skills at all and in fact for many kids can be a horrendous experience and lead to them become shells of themselves. My kids hve never been to school and have great social lives.
---
As someone who had very lots of CT & MRI’s for my cancer, they are not undertaken lightly & I feel highly unlikely for a cyst that has been kicking around for a while.

I remember my lovely little mum telling me the story of her gynaecologist Dr C, now we babies were born in the 60’s & 70’s when things were slightly less PC than they are now. Apparently Dr C used to tell women who ‘had an odour’ to go away & get washed before he would examine them, mum said they left his room as quickly as they went in & everyone knew Dr C had sent them to wash 😱
God that’s horrendous given that odours can be an indication of infection etc. What a terrible doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she had a cyst drained she's a bit negligent about getting the antibiotics. I remember, it probably was a few years ago now getting a boil/cyst on my rib area, not the same I know however the Dr wasn't sure what it was in the end as it burst the day I went to the drs. The pain in the days beforehand was awful. I had to wait and see the nurse who drained it, by squeezing all the pus out. I swear it was worse than giving birth. Anyway I was given two types of antibiotics told to take them straight away as it could turn to septic. This was a Thursday or Friday and I had to go back on the Monday for it to be checked again. Yet she's not bothered about the antibiotics and just swaned off. I'd have thought she'd be in some pain and more discomfort if she'd had it drained.

My Mum was a very young student nurse in that era and was being bullied terribly by a matron one shift. She was in obstetrics, and a lovely young doctor stood up for my mum in front of everyone and told the matron how horrible she was being to her and that my mother was doing just fine - it was Dr Robert Winston 💗

(Sorry, shamelessly had to add that story because it's a feel good one)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’ve noticed a few times the habits/ticks Isla is doing but there bad in this clip ☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Let's just remember that if it is a prolapse, it can happen to anyone regardless of weight. It's very very common, so while I agree she is overweight, the likelihood is it's from so many constant pregnancies. As someone who has been there with a prolapse, it's nice nice seeing comments about weight causing them :( (not sticking up for you Lazy I still detest you 4evaaaaaaa)
I wouldn't take it personally. Being overweight and having multiple pregnancies are the most common causes of a prolapse, people aren't just saying that to poke fun, just noticing that Sarah has both of the biggest causes.

Just stating facts that obesity is a contributing factor to a prolapse. Along with pregnancy, childbirth etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
What’s lazy’s problem she sleeps with an oozing ball of festering puss everyday the pasty odour grooming guy with the fishy feet so what’s a fishy flap between friends in their house it just compliments the general ambiance of 💩 and body odours 🤮 no wonder she lives in b n m febreeze anyone.
Seriously tho why didn’t she go private if she isn’t happy and free up a space for someone that’s grateful to have the service and aren’t set for life 🙄
She’s an ungrateful cow she should move to America oh wait ….
ETA I’m surprised Dr ingham didn’t fix it for her seeing as he’s a medical genius.

Reactions: 21
My Mum was a very young student nurse in that era and was being bullied terribly by a matron one shift. She was in obstetrics, and a lovely young doctor stood up for my mum in front of everyone and told the matron how horrible she was being to her and that my mother was doing just fine - it was Dr Robert Winston 💗

(Sorry, shamelessly had to add that story because it's a feel good one)
What a lovely claim to fame! He's always given me the impression that he was a lovely man...so clever but not stuffy or standoffish. (Second only to my favourite medical expert, Jonathan Van Tam! 😍)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a lovely claim to fame! He's always given me the impression that he was a lovely man...so clever but not stuffy or standoffish. (Second only to Jonathan Van Tam! 😍)

She said he was a genuinely lovely person, both with staff and patients and this was all pre-fame, when he was a regular doctor. I've always watched him fondly since.

People's genuine character always end up revealing itself and people don't forget, even more so when you're well known, Sarah and Chris!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.