The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed a few times the habits/ticks Isla is doing but there bad in this clip ☹
Poor girl ,she`s at an awkward age ,could be about to start puberty ,and has gone from being the favoured to the ignored.No wonder she`s developing tics and ocd symptoms (we all know it`s not just about cleaning).My heart honestly goes out to her.:(
---
Yesterday’s vlog really highlighted for me how messed up their way of life is. Having an unexpected and presumably uncomfortable, if not painful, medical procedure then as soon as the car is out of the hospital car park, filming starts then back home to load up the caravan for the next trip.
People with a normal job would be entitled to take the time off work plus probably take the rest of the day off to recover. Stay at home parents who don’t work but have a decent partner would be able to rest at home whilst their partner looks after the other kids etc. Appreciate this wouldn’t be the case for people who can’t afford to take time off work, or for single parents or those without a nearby support network. But generally I don’t think you’d be straight back to work / travelling unless very urgent. Maybe I’m a wimp, but I would want to have a rest and would definitely not go away until the next day and once I’d got hold of the prescribed antibiotics!
Exactly.With my 2nd baby i had a cyst on my cervix (painful exam during a hospital visit) ,and i was told by the gyny it would disperse on delivery.Fortunately it did ,though i did endure many internals ,as the drs on duty wanted their junior drs to see it!!! Oh and i was told to take it easy ,not to lift and rest with my legs up after that initial apt! Sitting/driving for heaven knows how long and living in an RV would definitely have bene my idea of hell. Sarah ,stop trying to convince yourself you`re "living your best life" ,we can clearly see that it`s quite the opposite! WIsh now you`d given that useless lump you`re married to the heave ho???

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine the amount of fear Isla will experience when going through puberty, the science lessons in Mingham Manor (AKA Oxford University) are virtually nonexistent unless you consider the endless amount of sensory toys to be a practical experiment 🧪

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What’s lazy’s problem she sleeps with an oozing ball of festering puss everyday the pasty odour grooming guy with the fishy feet so what’s a fishy flap between friends in their house it just compliments the general ambiance of 💩 and body odours 🤮 no wonder she lives in b n m febreeze anyone.
Seriously tho why didn’t she go private if she isn’t happy and free up a space for someone that’s grateful to have the service and aren’t set for life 🙄
She’s an ungrateful cow she should move to America oh wait ….
ETA I’m surprised Dr ingham didn’t fix it for her seeing as he’s a medical genius.
Isn't she. If I was to describe her in the way she describes the recipes she cooks. I'd say she's 'lumpy, lardy, virusy, spotty, pussy, cysty'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Poorly Breeze 😢. Managing sips of water at least
I’ve got my little lady booked in for next month , I’m dreading it.
I hope Breeze makes a speedy recovery, she’s a beautiful pup! These fur babies don’t half stress us don’t they?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her having had that cyst or whatever it is for 4 years, really adds a whole new level of 🤮 when she washed her bits in the pool!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve got my little lady booked in for next month , I’m dreading it.
I hope Breeze makes a speedy recovery, she’s a beautiful pup! These fur babies don’t half stress us don’t they?
If life isn’t stressful enough we add a dog (or four) to the mix. They are our greatest treasure and offer unconditional love (and worry). I’m sure your baby will be fine but that won’t stop you worrying. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a lovely claim to fame! He's always given me the impression that he was a lovely man...so clever but not stuffy or standoffish. (Second only to my favourite medical expert, Jonathan Van Tam! 😍)
And mine has to be Dr porter ingham d.i.c.k and yes be respectful he worked hard for the letters after his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jace getting Sarah to close her eyes as they were walking to the park really does prove that surprises and fake reactions are all that he knows. Also Isla mentioning that her and Esme have been talking to other kids and making friends at the campsite. I wonder if she feels the need to say that or someone has told her to? I can tell Isla misses being around other children.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
If life isn’t stressful enough we add a dog (or four) to the mix. They are our greatest treasure and offer unconditional love (and worry). I’m sure your baby will be fine but that won’t stop you worrying. Take care x
I’m sticking to the 1 dog for now (for now 😂) 😂.
With the chickens and the Guinea pig we’ve got enough, although I am trying to persuade mrZuuzuu to get a goat 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I’ll also never tire of your stories of him upstairs and the dogs! Give me the cute pups over lard arse and lard tits any day 😂. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just changing the subject from Lazy’s flaps a minute, has anyone reported Nannnar missing? She’s not been seen for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just changing the subject from Lazy’s flaps a minute, has anyone reported Nannnar missing? She’s not been seen for months.
Have you checked Lazy's flaps just in case she's hiding in there? She's probably just refused to hand over her pension so is of no use to Lazy now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw this video on tiktok and a certain someone came to mind… watch out for a middle aged man on rollerstakes 😂

EC7734B1-F236-4A12-9FF5-DAA7AF079AD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In Lazys latest insta post you can see how bad Islas Jaw is compared to Esme's :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh God, poor little Isla. So upsetting to see her having those tics. The life she is coping with is so hard. She went from being the apple of her mother's eye to becoming the scapegoat child. And her every move is filmed for thousands to see. She must be scared to get upset in case her horrible parents put it on youtube for everyone to see. She is eating for comfort, has no friends, no education, no family members helping her. Her mental health must be in pieces 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I totally agree most early stage number and colour recognition books are hard board books for toddlers with big pictures like a big red apple so the child can recognise the image and colour the same with numbers like three cars and the like.
We used to do a book with a hundred pictures with my nephew all the time and he leaned all the words and colours from spending a fun time together with no pressure so he loved bringing his book and pointing it all out and getting praise for it.
He used a fun abacus and also little frogs for counting we’d put three frogs and he would make another three frogs hop over and count them he didn’t know he was learning counting it was a game. Lazy just doesn’t have a clue she’s more interested in buying a tit load of crap thinking the more she spends the more it will help Jason but it won’t because you don’t need any of that stuff and it can also make it harder all she needed was a bowl of beads and some fun quality time together and a few easy learning books it’s not that hard kids are like a sponge.
Jason loves cars and he has a lot of them they would be a great tool eg three cars are in the garage to be fixed if we add three more cars how many will be in your garage now oh look two are ready to go take two out how many ). are left now make it fun he’s four 😂
My mum used to work with Dr Robert Winston too and said how kind he was!
That's lovely he stood up for your mum 💕 I hope the matron laid off her after that talking to!
He seems like such a great. guy, he presents lots of programmes focusing on children/child development ( something called Child of Our Time, where children with interesting family set ups: multiples, disabled parent, moved from a different country, high IQ/genius, homeschooled… were visited every few years, then a Child Genius competition..).
He’s evidently very clever, but comes across as v humble and very warm/authentic. He seems so interested in the children’s wellbeing.
Lovely to hear he’s a really great person off-screen too!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh sweetheart, get well soon. Fellow lurcher owner here, 11 months old and just adorable, they’re fabulois dogs, hope she’s soon up and on her paws again 💕
Thank you so much. Vet did a return visit and is happier now. Lurcher’s are the best (close your droopy ears Spaniel girls). Breeze is put for the count and we are about to join her. What a day 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.