The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three memories for you this Memory Monday. The first is when in August 2018, delightful Granny Jane instructed one of the Ifam to tell Creepy's victim Hayley to "go duck herself". She also instructed the Ifam to "trash her", tag the Ingham's solicitor under Hayley's post and told the Ifam that Hayley was harassing Creepy!!

Granny Jane was also manipulating an Ifam to harass a paeDophile hunter. She told the Ifam to "get on there and trash that bleep". She again told the Ifam to tag the Ingham's solicitor. What a vile, manipulative woman she is.

The second memory is when Lazy messaged an Ifam about Jess. She said that all Creepy had done was become famous and that he had been targetted by a very unstable girl who was a liar. Jess was not a liar, or unstable - she was quite the opposite. Everyone was so impressed with how mature, articulate, sensible and honest she was when she made her two YouTube videos about Creepy. The police confirmed that the grooming messages which Creepy sent to her were definitely from him.

Creepy had told Lazy that Jess was an unstable girl who had mental health problems and Lazy believed the lying groomer rather than innocent child Jess.

The third memory is when Creepy once again threatened us clowns with prison, massive fines and all that rubbish. Creepy, you're the one who deserves prison you 🤡. Sorry that his words are so hard to read, I've done my best to enhance the screen shots.
I’m always amused by Creepy and his threats to sue for liable/defamation (and indeed by any social media moron who raises those flags like it’s going to intimidate anyone 🙄 ) because if he did actually sue anyone for those things the onus would be on him to prove he’s not a lying, cheating scumbag ponce who chats to 16 year old vulnerable girls and that would mean handing over every social media message/whatsap/text he’s ever sent (because any solicitor worth their fee would sequester such things).

Yeah good luck with that one you idiot, especially in light of the police statement that said he did send those messages.

He‘d have to do a Vardy and whizz his phone into the North Sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yah, I know she’s overweight, but the way people talk on here you’d think she was about 30 stone 😂😂😂
Right. She’s in the obese range, not morbidly obese. Having six pregnancies will be the likely cause of a prolapse, if that’s what she describing (haven’t watched it). It’s very common. Whatever is happening sounds like a bit of a mess but not something to be ashamed of. The fact she doesn’t seem to have understood what the consultant has told her shows she is not very bright. Mind you, not all consultants are the greatest at telling patients what’s going on with their bodies.
---
Three memories for you this Memory Monday. The first is when in August 2018, delightful Granny Jane instructed one of the Ifam to tell Creepy's victim Hayley to "go duck herself". She also instructed the Ifam to "trash her", tag the Ingham's solicitor under Hayley's post and told the Ifam that Hayley was harassing Creepy!!

Granny Jane was also manipulating an Ifam to harass a paeDophile hunter. She told the Ifam to "get on there and trash that bleep". She again told the Ifam to tag the Ingham's solicitor. What a vile, manipulative woman she is.

The second memory is when Lazy messaged an Ifam about Jess. She said that all Creepy had done was become famous and that he had been targetted by a very unstable girl who was a liar. Jess was not a liar, or unstable - she was quite the opposite. Everyone was so impressed with how mature, articulate, sensible and honest she was when she made her two YouTube videos about Creepy. The police confirmed that the grooming messages which Creepy sent to her were definitely from him.

Creepy had told Lazy that Jess was an unstable girl who had mental health problems and Lazy believed the lying groomer rather than innocent child Jess.

The third memory is when Creepy once again threatened us clowns with prison, massive fines and all that rubbish. Creepy, you're the one who deserves prison you 🤡. Sorry that his words are so hard to read, I've done my best to enhance the screen shots.
He’s such an uneducated prick. His comeback is that he’s going to sue. bleeping clown. They are both manipulative but they are so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Right. She’s in the obese range, not morbidly obese.
Really? I'm not sure of her exact height or weight (and wouldn't believe any figures she gives) but, from what I can see, I'd be very surprised if she wasn't classed as morbidly obese. Just an observation.

Reactions: 29

Jane. You are and will always be a vile enabler. Nasty piece of work hounding your son's victims like that. Let's not forget how you groomed Ifam to go after people who spoke out against your son. 'Helena Hunt, I am a lawyer and I know!'

One think that has always boiled my blood is the thinly veiled threats that Chris will deliberately cause himself harm. I grew up with that sort of behaviour and I have no sympathy for it. It sits in your soul and now that I have my own child, I can't imagine subjecting him to that kind of trauma.
If you've made mistakes you own up to it, you don't threaten harming yourself because people call out your bad behaviour.
You and only YOU were responsible for what your children and 'poor pregnant wife' went through Chris. Won't be long until you duck up again and the whole cycle repeats itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The weight she has gained and is still carrying due to three pregnancies off the bounce. If she's wearing size 18+ clothes at only just above 5ft. She's clearly not at a healthy weight. And all that extra timber will cause problems, like a prolapse

Reactions: 22
At least the doctor explained it "goodly". Phew.

Goodly?! GOODLY??!!
At least Goodlyenough so Creepy did not threaten to Sue him or talk about the doctor covering his bases to not Get sies the minute they left the office

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s so cute and goodly that the doctor spent a very lot a lot of time looking a her flippyflaps! Comment down “below” guys if you think she will ask him to video her p^*s flaps next time x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She's lucky she's never had to go on bed rest or had and longer hospital stays. I had mine in my 20's and was fit and healthy on paper but still ended up having not straightforward pregnancies.

She looks knackered at the moment, in every way, and she's still got 20 ish weeks to go. If she's having internal problems as well as carrying extra weight, an already large bump, coldsores, all on her sixth pregnancy, she's got to be miserable. On top of that, the ridiculous home schooling and vlogging life her husband insists on so he doesn't need to go to work. No family support as well.

Her useless lump of a husband will be no comfort, picking up the slack is an alien term to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
One think that has always boiled my blood is the thinly veiled threats that Chris will deliberately cause himself harm. I grew up with that sort of behaviour and I have no sympathy for it. It sits in your soul and now that I have my own child, I can't imagine subjecting him to that kind of trauma.
It's beyond terrible to use threats of that nature as a deliberate ploy to hide behind and/or control others. I've been thinking about this very subject a lot, the last few days, prompted by Schofield's manipulative comments along those same lines.

I'm sorry that you carry that burden with you, @Otterwise . I also have a relative who adopted similar behaviour and tactics when I was young but incredibly I was shielded from it, so I had no idea and it didn't affect me then (well, not directly anyway, but it did have a bearing on my life) - I only discovered the horror of it after I became an adult. I can only imagine how that would affect a child living through that and having to deal with it at such a tender age (and beyond 😔).

Following the Ingham threads on here has really helped to educate me about Narc personality traits and behaviours actually, so much so that I've gained a much better understanding of the Narcs I've been close to in my own life, mostly without even realising.

Thank you to all the lovely Tattlers who contribute and especially those who share their own personal stories and thoughts borne out of difficulties. It really does help others. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Really? I'm not sure of her exact height or weight (and wouldn't believe any figures she gives) but, from what I can see, I'd be very surprised if she wasn't classed as morbidly obese. Just an observation.
I’d say severely obese.

Reactions: 9
I’ve made an observation…..
Esme and Isla said they’d just got back from the toilet block and they rode really fast on their bikes cause it was pitch black and they were scared, in the Uk it’s summer and doesn’t get pitch black until gone 11pm, please someone tell me why their 3 year old and toddler are still wide awake at that time? Even Isla? There’s no routine no quietening down to relax and unwind so the children have a decent night sleep i just don’t understand
We use campsites often and kids play out until it starts to get dark. All the parents round them up and we use the bathroom before we go back to tent and snuggle in for the night out of courtesy to fellow camping neighbours. Most sites have a quiet time policy as well. I can’t imagine the noise that must be heard if pitched next door to these lot as it won’t be quiet 😡 They have no consideration for anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 29
It's beyond terrible to use threats of that nature as a deliberate ploy to hide behind and/or control others. I've been thinking about this very subject a lot, the last few days, prompted by Schofield's manipulative comments along those same lines.

I'm sorry that you carry that burden with you, @Otterwise . I also have a relative who adopted similar behaviour and tactics when I was young but incredibly I was shielded from it, so I had no idea and it didn't affect me then (well, not directly anyway, but it did have a bearing on my life) - I only discovered the horror of it after I became an adult. I can only imagine how that would affect a child living through that and having to deal with it at such a tender age (and beyond 😔).

Following the Ingham threads on here has really helped to educate me about Narc personality traits and behaviours actually, so much so that I've gained a much better understanding of the Narcs I've been close to in my own life, mostly without even realising.

Thank you to all the lovely Tattlers who contribute and especially those who share their own personal stories and thoughts borne out of difficulties. It really does help others. 🥰
I'm literally in tears reading this. Thank you lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She says she’s 5’2” and I reckon a size 18, maybe 90kg. That’s still in the obese range. There’s no way she’s the size 22-26 some people have claimed on here. Regardless of her weight, she’s an hole, a stupid one at that. I think we can all at least agree on that.

Reactions: 10
She says she’s 5’2” and I reckon a size 18, maybe 90kg. That’s still in the obese range. There’s no way she’s the size 22-26 some people have claimed on here. Regardless of her weight, she’s an hole, a stupid one at that. I think we can all at least agree on that.
If she's 5'2" then she'll hit the morbid obesity threshold (BMI 40) when she's around 15 stone 8 lbs or around 99kg. At 5'1" that threshold drops to around 15 stone 2lbs / 96kg. If she's not already there then she can't be far off.

Yes, she's a stupid hole, for reasons too numerous to mention. 👍

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but there’s no way she’s my size! She’s at least a 20/22. I hate my photo taken because of my size, but due to an event recently there’s loads of me, and I was dreading that, but I don’t look nowhere near as big as she does in the photos posted here!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah is morbidly obese. I’ve been called that, and she’s much larger than I am and roughly same height. I don’t eat slop but am disabled and very restricted in what I can eat.

Isabelle shouldn’t be being left alone in that house, she will end up being held responsible for whatever her parents are running from she’s 18 in a few weeks time, her lack of maturity won’t make any difference, she’ll be an independent adult then. I don’t know how she can gain independence, she obviously needs it.

Regarding the posts for memory monday I disagree. We ARE going to Switzerland. If you lot don’t want to that’s your choice. I’m off!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think that as well. About 14 1/2 stone when not pregnant. I think she's put on about five stone since they started vlogging.

I'm not deliberately shaming her, she puts her life online and it's part of her story and I find it very interesting. I still think she's miserable and her disordered eating is a coping mechanism.

This is from 6 years ago. These were random finds, not 'extra skinny' ones to make a point :

Screenshot 2023-06-05 12.09.35.png
Screenshot 2023-06-05 12.09.48.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but there’s no way she’s my size! She’s at least a 20/22. I hate my photo taken because of my size, but due to an event recently there’s loads of me, and I was dreading that, but I don’t look nowhere near as big as she does in the photos posted here!
Absolutely this. At my worst I was 120kg and in 22/24 clothes and I’m nearly a foot taller than lazy. Still classed as obese. To get down to 16/18 I have to be around 15 stone.
SHEIN clothes always come up big for me as well and we all know she shops exclusively with them so she can easily kid herself on regarding dress sizes.

Reactions: 13
I agree that Issy should be given more freedom than she is given. Unless she likes to hang out with her family instead of her boyfriend. I know when I was nearly 18 I didn’t want to hang out with my family as I would rather hang out with my friends. Especially on weekends.
Problem is they’ve plaster their house and life all over the internet anyone could turn up at the house while they are away. Isabelle has no life skills and wouldn’t know how to cope in a situation like that. I feel for her so much she is being robbed of the best years, my daughter is a couple of years older than her and she is never in. Always driving somewhere to a theme park or the beach, going for lunch (bottomless brunch is a favourite of hers)
I know we say about the kids and their behaviour and how they are turning into their parents but they are a product of their environment and are victims 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.