The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like the cyst is on the Bartholin gland for them to want to do a MRI
I had one of those about ten years ago. It popped on its own. I was told to have lots of warm baths and to come back if it grew. It was really bloody painful though. No discussion of surgery or mri for mine. I did have a big cyst on my ovary and they were going to remove my ovary and fallopian tube. I woke up from surgery to be told it was no longer there so they just had a look around. I was diagnosed with PCOS.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they ever going to address Islas overbite?!?!
No, the Inghams only get medical attention and dental work if it’s themselves. If it’s the kids then they just leave them. Poor Isla has an overbite that would put Alan Carr to shame. I had braces for years due to a severe overbite so I feel for the poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Vlog view watch, 12:23am UK time 22,802 (higher than usual at this time...)
---
Vlog view watch, 12:42am UK time 24,265 (+1,400ish in 18 minutes) 🤔

So there’s two options here..

1. Chris is buying views
2. See option one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I cannot understand a single word Jace says. It’s just pure high pitched lispy screech. He needs some serious speech therapy or he’ll duck up his voice box. It’s unnatural to speak at that pitch and volume constantly.
In fact the only child in the family who doesn’t speak in that annoying screech tone is Isabelle.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Why has he added an outdoor kitchen!!??? Also why has he made the kitchen ‘prep’ surface carpeted??? Surely thats not hygienic or practical! Makes no sense he’s just adding stuff for the sake of it
Because he is a bleeping bell 🛎 end of the highest order thinks he knows everything when in fact he knows duck all
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought Izzy had been left at home initially when watching until she appeared in view. She really looks like she’s forcing a smile there. She has her moments but that girl must be so over this all by now and knowing she has a summer trip to get through as well. Surely the boyfriend isn’t a serious thing because I cannot see any young man being happy that their girlfriend is off at every opportunity, in the kindest way he shouldn’t have to either. I feel sorry for Izzy as well because she isn’t getting to experience that real first relationship in the way that she should be :( They have gone away for a short weekend, at almost 18 years old she should be able to be left at home now. They aren’t that far that one of them could drive over to her if needed - she deserves to be given that opportunity. I dare you Sarah/Chris to give her that chance, even if she’s not keen show us that she’s a normal teen by letting her remain at home for a night or two and have some friends around (not Esme/Isla). Legally she’s been allowed to do this since she was 16 so you really don’t have an excuse. Let her have that little taste of freedom before you drag her off around Europe for weeks very soon.

Also very pleased to hear that they are getting the isofix points professionally installed this time, I expect they are having another belt/isofix fixed into the motorhome as well as the baby will soon need a seat.
I agree that Issy should be given more freedom than she is given. Unless she likes to hang out with her family instead of her boyfriend. I know when I was nearly 18 I didn’t want to hang out with my family as I would rather hang out with my friends. Especially on weekends.

Reactions: 20
If Sarah has the beginnings of a pelvic organ prolapse then she could be at risk of a premature birth so it would be really irresponsible for them to go travelling on a long trip this Summer. I doubt it will stop them though. I’ve never heard of anyone needing an MRI for a Bartholin cyst, and no doctor would be able to see an ovarian cyst just by looking with the naked eye. It sounds like to me, that she might have had a Bartholin cyst drained but needs to have an MRI to see the severity of a prolapse.

Reactions: 28
If she has a prolapse, wouldn’t that be super dangerous for her pregnancy/ her unborn child?! I know they don’t care, but if the doctors said it can wait until she gave birth, it’s either not that, or of course they are lying again. Highly likely they think it’s not necessary and so they’re lying about what the doctor said.

Oh and Sarah - „goodly“ is also known as „well“
You’re welcome.
From a non-native speaker. 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Three memories for you this Memory Monday. The first is when in August 2018, delightful Granny Jane instructed one of the Ifam to tell Creepy's victim Hayley to "go duck herself". She also instructed the Ifam to "trash her", tag the Ingham's solicitor under Hayley's post and told the Ifam that Hayley was harassing Creepy!!

Granny Jane was also manipulating an Ifam to harass a paeDophile hunter. She told the Ifam to "get on there and trash that bleep". She again told the Ifam to tag the Ingham's solicitor. What a vile, manipulative woman she is.

The second memory is when Lazy messaged an Ifam about Jess. She said that all Creepy had done was become famous and that he had been targetted by a very unstable girl who was a liar. Jess was not a liar, or unstable - she was quite the opposite. Everyone was so impressed with how mature, articulate, sensible and honest she was when she made her two YouTube videos about Creepy. The police confirmed that the grooming messages which Creepy sent to her were definitely from him.

Creepy had told Lazy that Jess was an unstable girl who had mental health problems and Lazy believed the lying groomer rather than innocent child Jess.

The third memory is when Creepy once again threatened us clowns with prison, massive fines and all that rubbish. Creepy, you're the one who deserves prison you 🤡. Sorry that his words are so hard to read, I've done my best to enhance the screen shots.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The Jane situation immediately came to mind when I heard about the recent Colleen Ballinger situation. Disgusting.

Reactions: 8
It was probable a massive exhale the Dr out not a sign when the poor guy had to look at her nether regions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she has a prolapse, wouldn’t that be super dangerous for her pregnancy/ her unborn child?! I know they don’t care, but if the doctors said it can wait until she gave birth, it’s either not that, or of course they are lying again. Highly likely they think it’s not necessary and so they’re lying about what the doctor said.
I got a prolapse from giving birth to my only child in 2019, I've had physio and other things to restore my pelvic floor (my daughter was born very fast and it completely destroyed my muscles!!). I had meetings with consultants about any further pregnancies and you can have a normal pregnancy and birth with one, it simply moves out the way. So while it's not dangerous per say, it would be uncomfortable for her especially as the baby gets bigger. I had terrible back ache with mine, as essentially your pelvic muscles get ripped apart (there are different levels, mine wasn't too bad). However, what annoys me is her passing it off as a cyst. If she's feeling a bulge of "skin" then that is literally the wall of her fanny being pushed down by her pelvic organs. Totally normal, but she's in mega denial at this point imo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I cannot understand a single word Jace says. It’s just pure high pitched lispy screech. He needs some serious speech therapy or he’ll duck up his voice box. It’s unnatural to speak at that pitch and volume constantly.
In fact the only child in the family who doesn’t speak in that annoying screech tone is Isabelle.
Jace talks like that because they all still talk to him in that high pitched baby voice! They should have stopped that 3 years ago!
---
Because he is a bleeping bell 🛎 end of the highest order thinks he knows everything when in fact he knows duck all
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡
If he’s paid fully outright for it then he can be a twit and add stuff but let’s face it have they or are they paying monthly for it in which case they don’t actually “own” it yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sounds like a prolapse she's had due to her weight. And a ring inserted to shove it back up as a temporary fix

As if I've just typed this whilst eating my breakfast 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Sounds like a prolapse she's had due to her weight. And a ring inserted to shove it back up as a temporary fix

As if I've just typed this whilst eating my breakfast 🤮
Or the 5 other kids she's had, she's overweight but come on of all the factors as to why she msy have a prolapse the amount of times she's birthed a human might be the more viable reason 😂

Bit ironic that Creepy’s insistence on getting her pregnant (classic controlling behaviour BTW) has led to the full stop on their sex life! It’s not a bart cyst as they are outside and the gynae could see it so no need for an MRI. Agree it’s most likely a prolapse due to pregnancies and general arrogance around her self care.

Reactions: 22
Or the 5 other kids she's had, she's overweight but come on of all the factors as to why she msy have a prolapse the amount of times she's birthed a human might be the more viable reason 😂
Yah, I know she’s overweight, but the way people talk on here you’d think she was about 30 stone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve made an observation…..
Esme and Isla said they’d just got back from the toilet block and they rode really fast on their bikes cause it was pitch black and they were scared, in the Uk it’s summer and doesn’t get pitch black until gone 11pm, please someone tell me why their 3 year old and toddler are still wide awake at that time? Even Isla? There’s no routine no quietening down to relax and unwind so the children have a decent night sleep i just don’t understand

• Wow
Reactions: 37
If the holiday wasn't sponsored by jet2 was 100% the hotel the amount of posts he's done showing off the hotel and tagging everything in the last few days 🤦‍♀️ makes me so mad they still get away with it and not checked and gifted all these stays

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.